What Should The 1st Annual Major IC Event Be?

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BBQ
    i think a cruise would be good....i short weekend cruise......

but we need to see how the costs factor into everything and everyone location and financial situation.

and cruise and resort is the most cost efficient and we could get a package deal if someone is a travel agent or has the connection. @scorpio4lfe

but this should be and stay with all and nothing but fun.

all that fukk ? ? needs to stay away and all the trynna be the top ? needs to stay away.

this can be fun and can promote alot of business and\or advertising or networking for the future enterpenaurs and scumbags.

just leave them fukking phones home

Once we decide what the event will be (preferably a cruise) we'll factor in all of the costs. We plan on working with Scorpio, Reesey, and anyone else who is willing to help. The plan is to find the best prices of tickets, transportation, and other accommodations, and to try to work with anyone who wants to go (group deals, financial planning, discounts, etc.).

Ideally, I'd like to collaborate with some of the vendors who promote their services on this site for sponsorship of the events. They would get national/international promotion and we would get the resources to build a major event and we'd be promoting the IC at the same time by just being there. This is most definitely a great business opportunity to take advantage of, if done right. A Win-Win for everyone involved.

And this will definitely be a fun event because you know no one on that ? is going to show up. Everyone who shows up is ready to have a good time. When it comes to real life vs the internet, trolls and internet characters will choose anonymity every time. But it's gonna be a grown and sexy affair. The fellas will look out for the ladies and make sure they're good and the ladies will be the safest on the whole trip. Good music, good food, good drinks, beautiful people, new experiences and just all around good vibes.

The shortest cruises are out of Florida. Are y'all thinking a 4 day or 5 day cruise. You also have to think about people's time. Some people may not be able to take off an entire week. If we just flew somewhere, you can do a Friday to Monday type thing. That way people aren't exhausting alot of their vacation time. Just a thought.

This.

Definitely ain't trying to be out in no water for that long. Too easy to get bored. If y'all are actually serious about this...count Recap in.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Resort
    We could easily set up something like the Urban Excursion Weekend. They also do the Black Ski Weekend. It's a weekend thing loaded with activities, networking and fun. Check it out.

http://www.urbanexcursionweekend.com
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cruise
    i think a cruise would be good....i short weekend cruise......

but we need to see how the costs factor into everything and everyone location and financial situation.

and cruise and resort is the most cost efficient and we could get a package deal if someone is a travel agent or has the connection. @scorpio4lfe

but this should be and stay with all and nothing but fun.

all that fukk ? ? needs to stay away and all the trynna be the top ? needs to stay away.

this can be fun and can promote alot of business and\or advertising or networking for the future enterpenaurs and scumbags.

just leave them fukking phones home

Once we decide what the event will be (preferably a cruise) we'll factor in all of the costs. We plan on working with Scorpio, Reesey, and anyone else who is willing to help. The plan is to find the best prices of tickets, transportation, and other accommodations, and to try to work with anyone who wants to go (group deals, financial planning, discounts, etc.).

Ideally, I'd like to collaborate with some of the vendors who promote their services on this site for sponsorship of the events. They would get national/international promotion and we would get the resources to build a major event and we'd be promoting the IC at the same time by just being there. This is most definitely a great business opportunity to take advantage of, if done right. A Win-Win for everyone involved.

And this will definitely be a fun event because you know no one on that ? is going to show up. Everyone who shows up is ready to have a good time. When it comes to real life vs the internet, trolls and internet characters will choose anonymity every time. But it's gonna be a grown and sexy affair. The fellas will look out for the ladies and make sure they're good and the ladies will be the safest on the whole trip. Good music, good food, good drinks, beautiful people, new experiences and just all around good vibes.

The shortest cruises are out of Florida. Are y'all thinking a 4 day or 5 day cruise. You also have to think about people's time. Some people may not be able to take off an entire week. If we just flew somewhere, you can do a Friday to Monday type thing. That way people aren't exhausting alot of their vacation time. Just a thought.

I was looking at the 3-4 day Bahama cruises. Yeah and they are all out of FL as you were saying.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    If im going on a cruise it aint gonna be with people from the internet lol tf

This
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Cruise
    We could easily set up something like the Urban Excursion Weekend. They also do the Black Ski Weekend. It's a weekend thing loaded with activities, networking and fun. Check it out.

http://www.urbanexcursionweekend.com

I've been checking out that urban excursion site. That's dope. We might even be able to partner with them in some way for our events.
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BBQ
    bbq or ski trip or denver bbq ski trip.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Cruise
    SOWETO wrote: »
    bbq or ski trip or denver bbq ski trip.

Man, I do not like the cold, but I'll be down if that's what gets decided.
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A recruit more ? fundraiser. Site has like 4 active females and y'all talking bout throwing an event, lol. Only event possible with these odds is a Super Bowl party.

Since everyone on here a ? though how about have a competition who can get the most ? to sign up by the end of the month.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u ? come up w something let me know....im down....also anybody ever in the city .....drinks on me
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cruise
    okaay wrote: »
    A recruit more ? fundraiser. Site has like 4 active females and y'all talking bout throwing an event, lol. Only event possible with these odds is a Super Bowl party.

Since everyone on here a ? though how about have a competition who can get the most ? to sign up by the end of the month.

What do yall not understand about having a cruise and or Vegas with hundreds of other people on the boat/thousands on the strip?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hell, its plenty of single chicks on cruises....

my last disney cruise a chick still went even tho her and her man just broke up....looking fine as hell telling me all the business and wifey sitting there like...ok ? ...move along.

i just hope you ? could take advantage of such a situation.

an we not even talking about when you get to the ports of call..

lawd...

how can yall even think bout other dudes boggles my mind
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    okaay wrote: »

What do yall not understand about having a cruise and or Vegas with hundreds of other people on the boat/thousands on the strip?

exactly...i say vegas..easier to get to and for some people more cost effective..with the cruise people have to fly to another city to meet the boat and may ? around and miss if something happens with the flight
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    a get some fukking swim lessons ..... ? like $25 a lesson at the local ymca.

aint trynna have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBhd7aDeIWU
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cruise
    a get some fukking swim lessons ..... ? like $25 a lesson at the local ymca.

aint trynna have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBhd7aDeIWU

? jumpin in the water knowin damn well he don't know how to swim :joy:
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Resort
    You can never get 5 ? to agree on anything. @NeighborhoodNomad. you are just going to have to set a date, place and time and whoever shows up, show up. Let me know what u want to do.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Cruise
    What I want to do is make this into an annual IC branded event, not just a meet and greet. This will be a place where we can experience different environments, enjoy ourselves, socialize, network, and turn up or turn down for a couple days. I should have been more clear in the o/p. This event will be IC hosted, not IC exclusive.

I also want to link up with some of the vendors who promote their services on this forum to contribute their services and or resources for this event. This ad below is just an example but I'm looking at this one right now as I type this.

5mudwkl0c8c7.png

With contributions from some of these vendors we can eliminate much of the financial strain and make make it easier for anyone who wants to attend. We will also have the resources to make this a bigger event which will attract more people. More people is good for events and business (ads/sponsorship). More people is also good for the IC. Also if it's a major IC hosted event, it's not dependent solely on the attendance of the IC.

This will be an annual event with the IC brand, brought to you by...

This thread is just to figure out what type of event this will be. We got a decent amount of votes. We can use a few more, but were getting there. Once we decide the type of event, we can go over the costs so we can announce it to the people so everyone knows what to expect and decide from there.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @NeighborhoodNomad. check your ? and let me throw some ideas at you
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Cruise
    @scorpio4lfe

Is it true that the more people who attend, the cheaper the tickets? How does that work?
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Resort
    @scorpio4lfe

Is it true that the more people who attend, the cheaper the tickets? How does that work?

On a cruise?? A group booking is usually less than the published price. Plus you get great free amenities the more cabins you book. Do you have a date and port in mind?
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Cruise
    @scorpio4lfe

On a cruise?? A group booking is usually less than the published price. Plus you get great free amenities the more cabins you book. Do you have a date and port in mind?

That's great.

We don't have an exact date yet but late summer '17 is the ideal goal and all the ports I've been looking at have been out of FL. I will let you know as soon as we decide though.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Cruise
    Are there limits to group booking? Is group booking only done per cabin?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BBQ
    Aww yeah, things moving foward
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Cruise
    edit: never mind
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    IC heads in the chi chill at bbqs already that would be the simplest type of function to do. Only thing is due to locations everyone is scattered everywhere so probably a resort if it's a larger numbrt of people.

This past Sunday we got it in again, J-Gutta and Elzo came through, them cats left with a plate full of food and liquor. We had a serious spread of food
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lots of swinger clubs in Vegas i see... interesting