Muslim Man And His Two Sisters Booted Off Plane Because Text On Phone Was In Arabic

Options
2»

Comments

• Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    How can you just say some ? and they take your word for it, that's how I know he was white. They said they don't even speak Arabic and are Indian, but like an ignorant mf can tell the difference

So your telling me I (well probably not me cuz I'm black) could just make up some random ? about anyone on a plane and they will take them off? Foh
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    How can you just say some ? and they take your word for it, that's how I know he was white. They said they don't even speak Arabic and are Indian, but like an ignorant mf can tell the difference

So your telling me I (well probably not me cuz I'm black) could just make up some random ? about anyone on a plane and they will take them off? Foh

I'm mad at the fact MI5 agents got involved in this BS.

If I was the agent and my superior officer asked me to take the call on this, I'd be like "lemme Google these names in our terrorist watchlist database...oh no matches, yeah local PD can run point on this one!"
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Whites at it again.

you know it's always racism b/c they never take the white person off the plane. 99.9% of these stories can be summarized as "white person racistly accuses Muslims of looking Muslimy. FBI interrogates Muslims and finds nothing. White person allowed to continue on flight without any inconvenience".

SMH....if there was actual justice involved, they'd book the pale-faces for filing a false report.

Bet that arrogant cac thought he was the smartest man on that plane... its legit racism but he thought he solved a Scooby Doo Mystery or something..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "smash on the sisters" typica, those girls were traumatized and there y'all go thinking with your ? . Them girls don't want you pork eating negroes.

Oh but I quit eating the swine my brother
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "smash on the sisters" typica, those girls were traumatized and there y'all go thinking with your ? . Them girls don't want you pork eating negroes.

me too!! lol
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

me too!! lol

@Arya Tsaddiq the movement is growing
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Whites at it again.

you know it's always racism b/c they never take the white person off the plane. 99.9% of these stories can be summarized as "white person racistly accuses Muslims of looking Muslimy. FBI interrogates Muslims and finds nothing. White person allowed to continue on flight without any inconvenience".

SMH....if there was actual justice involved, they'd book the pale-faces for filing a false report.

Bet that arrogant cac thought he was the smartest man on that plane... its legit racism but he thought he solved a Scooby Doo Mystery or something..

Still no evidence it was a "cac" that "dropped the dime" but keep projecting.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Whites at it again.

Yeah its not like a ? would jump on a phone and call the police for no damn reason.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whites at it again.

@smp4life you're going to continue to get your CAC feelings hurt if you stay on this website..

you should find a more white-friendly site to cry on...
  • smp4life
    Options
    Whites at it again.

@smp4life you're going to continue to get your CAC feelings hurt if you stay on this website..

you should find a more white-friendly site to cry on...

My feeling ain't hurt. There's plenty of ? to be racist about on here without assuming every bad actor is white tho.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ this saltine in here crying about the wannabe snitch who stereotyped and racially profiled these people in turn being stereotyped and racially profiled

The irony
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

me too!! lol

@Arya Tsaddiq the movement is growing

@BOSSExcellence

@VulcanRaven

raw

Im gonna choose to believe my constant flagging has helped you brothers come to the light. I had decided to take a break from the work, but this proof that the sown seeds are beginning to bear fruit is here! PRAISE THE MOST HIGH! THE WORK WILL CONTINUE!
  • smp4life
    Options
    Lol @ this saltine in here crying about the wannabe snitch who stereotyped and racially profiled these people in turn being stereotyped and racially profiled

The irony

It is ironic, but not the way you think it is.