Options

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    There's also a pic of come Nas lookin cat suckin her toes...

Pape-diouf-nvo.jpg

You're the resident Info tech guy, iirc. Why does icloud stay getting its ? pushed in?

there's no logical explanation why her "personal site" getting compromised would allow an attacker to gain access to her icloud account. It shouldn't be possible unless she had her password sitting on there in a text file in plain text. None of this ? makes sense.

Makes perfect sense. Most people have the same password or some variation of the same password across all their online accounts. Meaning once you ? one...ain't that hard to ? the rest.

Pretty much this and ppl be using the most simple ass password too

And I have photocopies of my DL and passport for when I'm traveling so that's not a surprise either

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Double spoiler that ? , my g.
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Absolutely dreadful....
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all just gonna bash her tho? People will flood your mentions if y'all say this stuff on twitter lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    Where are the ? pics?

http://i.imgur.com/tFIYpU9l.jpg

N i know fuckn imgur dont ? work its just the link

Im not postn the ? n her ass pic

Mother of ? ..
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5337014D-77A9-49DB-8FE9-DB760428A58A_zpsuxsshogb.jpg

Why saving pictures like this in the first place?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im guessin that buttfuckin pic is fake

Prolly planted by whoever hacked her to add extra humiliation
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

Pape-diouf-nvo.jpg

You're the resident Info tech guy, iirc. Why does icloud stay getting its ? pushed in?

there's no logical explanation why her "personal site" getting compromised would allow an attacker to gain access to her icloud account. It shouldn't be possible unless she had her password sitting on there in a text file in plain text. None of this ? makes sense.

Makes perfect sense. Most people have the same password or some variation of the same password across all their online accounts. Meaning once you ? one...ain't that hard to ? the rest.

Not really. I doubt she maintains her own website since very, very few celebs have the knowhow to do it. A PR firm would handle that so it would be highly unlikely the passwords would be the same.

Also, brute-forcing a variation of a password would still take some time because you still have to go through all of the possible combinations PLUS iCloud accounts are locked out after so many wrong passwords are tried so brute forcing won't work.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pape-diouf-nvo.jpg

Not really. I doubt she maintains her own website since very, very few celebs have the knowhow to do it. A PR firm would handle that so it would be highly unlikely the passwords would be the same.

Also, brute-forcing a variation of a password would still take some time because you still have to go through all of the possible combinations PLUS iCloud accounts are locked out after so many wrong passwords are tried so brute forcing won't work.

Did you visit her website, bruh? It's a ? WordPress site. Don't take a rocket scientist.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    Why do people feel the need to take "sexually explicit" photos of themselves?

Dog you are one of the main thread makers of illpix, don't bite the hand

Dead af
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why is she a ? but Chappelle who had a show that for years made cheap jokes off of negative stereotypes of African americans is considered A if not THE goat.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    why is she a ? but Chappelle who had a show that for years made cheap jokes off of negative stereotypes of African americans is considered A if not THE goat.

Because his ? was actually funny AND he turned down 50 millon dollars

Harambe would ? her ass off for free
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Where are the feminist to support her? It's crazy they only show up when it's black man doing whatever to black woman, or anyone doing anything to a white woman.

This ? is sad.

Check twitter...they're there
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

He's said many times over the last decade he didn't walk away from $50 mill
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Where are the feminist to support her? It's crazy they only show up when it's black man doing whatever to black woman, or anyone doing anything to a white woman.

This ? is sad.

Check twitter...they're there

I stand corrected
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chapelle Show and In Living Color cracked jokes about everyone. No different from South Park or Family Guy.

Leslie Jones plays ? roles, and allows her herself to be used as a stereotype in everything she does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghl19lJJ_mA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O563cZCfVMs
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Post it then boy

Either way he stood up for something, harambe told everybody black people are too damn sensitive and then ran away from Twitter crying like a little baby, she's pathetic
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chapelle Show and In Living Color cracked jokes about everyone. No different from South Park or Family Guy.

Leslie Jones plays ? roles, and allows her herself to be used as a stereotype in everything she does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghl19lJJ_mA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O563cZCfVMs

but the audience of in living color was(and the only fact I have to back this is personal belief) was black. Chappelle has always had a majority white fan base. The 2 are not the same. I felt like that show was catered to us while the Chappelle show was geared from the get go for the mainstream..whitey. never realized until yesterday that his co creator was white of the show.

Chapelle played ? roles and every joke I ever heard from his show(never watched it while it was actually going strong) was some ? ? . It had me second guessing myself like, why do people find this funny) then you see all these white people laughing at the ? ...

ffwd years later when he admitted himself he didn't know if they were laughing with him or at him

on an aside I always noticed white people are quick to say the brother went "crazy" and ran away from the show while we say he just finally woke up and seen ? for what it is.

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pape-diouf-nvo.jpg

Did you visit her website, bruh? It's a ? WordPress site. Don't take a rocket scientist.

That still doesn't mean that the password protecting the site was the same as the one on her icloud acct.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Post it then boy

Either way he stood up for something, harambe told everybody black people are too damn sensitive and then ran away from Twitter crying like a little baby, she's pathetic

Damn u genuinely hate this woman.