Options

Comments

• white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Lmao those pics were ? horrible

Im saying, if a ? gone be naked and take pictures, then she'd better look like this:
    tumblr_nlj81ieRF91r9h5b8o1_500.jpg
    10950514_834140296645411_573068823_n.jpg

Not like no damn harambe with ?

Get that ? ? out of here

Dont worry, curious George's momma is ALL yours boy, I aint into ?

Oh and:
    tumblr_nldkx8wTJ41r98nzso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1ujvdRpNx1r98nzso1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3ulq3Mgfa1r98nzso1_1280.jpg

12965246_773899899412444_865912475_n.jpg

tumblr_o9sjs8UboK1v4pmtxo1_1280.jpg

Look so good covered in black

No way in hell are you black saying these things unless your getting your ? on.

You see, the solution to this is REAL simple, my picture is right there for the whole damn world to see

Yet all you white trash are hiding your faces behind those lame ass avis you got, I guarantee aint but maybe 10% of you so called outraged kneegrows actually black

Prove me wrong and post your picture or shut the ? up and that goes to each and every one of you ?

You know most of us have had our faces in our avis or have multiple pictures somwhere on here, right? I'd say at least 80% of the posters on this site are not faceless, so you're barking up the wrong tree. You got that, boy?

None of you have EVER had your little nappy headed ? in your avis and as a matter of fact, if you were required to post a picture of yourself to post on this board I guarantee the user base would drop in HALF at the bare minimum because then all you white trash would be exposed.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im saying, if a ? gone be naked and take pictures, then she'd better look like this:

Get that ? ? out of here

Oh and:

You see, the solution to this is REAL simple, my picture is right there for the whole damn world to see

Yet all you white trash are hiding your faces behind those lame ass avis you got, I guarantee aint but maybe 10% of you so called outraged kneegrows actually black

Prove me wrong and post your picture or shut the ? up and that goes to each and every one of you ?

You know most of us have had our faces in our avis or have multiple pictures somwhere on here, right? I'd say at least 80% of the posters on this site are not faceless, so you're barking up the wrong tree. You got that, boy?

None of you have EVER had your little nappy headed ? in your avis and as a matter of fact, if you were required to post a picture of yourself to post on this board I guarantee the user base would drop in HALF at the bare minimum because then all you white trash would be exposed.

How long you been here, boy? Not long enough apparently. One minute we're nappy headed, the next we're white trash. Make up your mind, boy. Which one is it?

And even if posting a picture and being black was required, I'd still be here, making you look like the little ? ? you are. Capisce, boy?

Bruh, why keep responding to an obvious troll who clearly isn't a blk guy.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so it was only ashy nipples.......why we at 8 pgs tho
  • white sympathizer
    Options

Get that ? ? out of here

Oh and:

How long you been here, boy? Not long enough apparently. One minute we're nappy headed, the next we're white trash. Make up your mind, boy. Which one is it?

And even if posting a picture and being black was required, I'd still be here, making you look like the little ? ? you are. Capisce, boy?

If being black was a requirement then the only way youd here would be as a guest, you got that boy?

Now until your bald punk ass proves otherwise, ? off.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

Get that ? ? out of here

Oh and:

Iono. I'ma quit though. I need to finish watching Daredevil before I go to work anyway. The little ? is just a nuisance.
  • white sympathizer
    edited August 2016
    Options

Get that ? ? out of here

Oh and:

Iono. I'ma quit though. I need to finish watching Daredevil before I go to work anyway. The little ? is just a nuisance.

I told you to quit in the first damn place

Over here calling yourself riding for mighty joe young

Aint no black man checking for that ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Some of y'all ? seem really angry that this broad has nudes. Lol. ? is perplexing.

'How dare this ? take pics of her ? , in her house, with her camera!'

Nobody cares if she has nudes. The issue is don't complain when you put them on a website and they get exposed. The same thing happened a couple years ago with the fappening. And on the IC....we've had endless exposures. Shoutout to UKsFinest wherever you are.

? her phone/cloud was hacked she ain't post ? them ? on no public site. Same thing with the fappening.

The ? ? That's literally what my post said! The point is don't keep your nude ? on the cloud AFTER we saw what happened with the Fappening.

No it isn't. The cloud isn't public nor is it a website.
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There's also a pic of come Nas lookin cat suckin her toes...

Pape-diouf-nvo.jpg

You're the resident Info tech guy, iirc. Why does icloud stay getting its ? pushed in?

there's no logical explanation why her "personal site" getting compromised would allow an attacker to gain access to her icloud account. It shouldn't be possible unless she had her password sitting on there in a text file in plain text. None of this ? makes sense.

Makes perfect sense. Most people have the same password or some variation of the same password across all their online accounts. Meaning once you ? one...ain't that hard to ? the rest.

Pretty much this and ppl be using the most simple ass password too

And I have photocopies of my DL and passport for when I'm traveling so that's not a surprise either

This is true the guy that hacked the dnc emails showed how easy the password was. It was something like dnc123hill
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of y'all ? seem really angry that this broad has nudes. Lol. ? is perplexing.

Nobody cares if she has nudes. The issue is don't complain when you put them on a website and they get exposed. The same thing happened a couple years ago with the fappening. And on the IC....we've had endless exposures. Shoutout to UKsFinest wherever you are.

? her phone/cloud was hacked she ain't post ? them ? on no public site. Same thing with the fappening.

The ? ? That's literally what my post said! The point is don't keep your nude ? on the cloud AFTER we saw what happened with the Fappening.

Why do you keep replying to points I didn't make? Leslie put her put her nudes on a server. The same as the Fappening celebs, and all the IC hoes who had their emails hacked, or sent to other posters. The hackers wouldn't have been able to post her nudes on her website if she hadn't put them out there to begin with. So while its ? up for her, I can only shake my head at people who still leave their ? in vulnerable places.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snowflake Mountain still arguing?

I gave you the invitation. Take it, or just keeping being the ? you are.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Get that ? ? out of here

Oh and:

Leaning more to you being some clownass whiteboy looking to troll and my pictures on here already I'm not hiding like tou.
  • white sympathizer
    Options

Get that ? ? out of here

Oh and:

Leaning more to you being some clownass whiteboy looking to troll and my pictures on here already I'm not hiding like tou.

If your picture is already here than post it or shut the ? up boy, its that simple.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    All these super hackers out here hacking the CIA and FBI databases and World of Warcraft accounts, but none of them got the ? to come for Sallie Mae/Navient's neck? Hack that ? and erase everyone's student loans. Then I'll be impressed.

Hacking this woman because she was in a bad movie is ridiculous. Being super racist toward her because she was in a "bad" version of a movie about guys in jumpsuits who "busted" ghosts is ridiculous. Seriously? Ghostbusters isn't some Godfather-level untouchable cinema. The cartoon stands up better than the ? movies. Smh... terrible, Kenny. Just terrible.

was thinking this like two days ago.....

imagine everyones credit starting from 0 again
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    All these super hackers out here hacking the CIA and FBI databases and World of Warcraft accounts, but none of them got the ? to come for Sallie Mae/Navient's neck? Hack that ? and erase everyone's student loans. Then I'll be impressed.

Hacking this woman because she was in a bad movie is ridiculous. Being super racist toward her because she was in a "bad" version of a movie about guys in jumpsuits who "busted" ghosts is ridiculous. Seriously? Ghostbusters isn't some Godfather-level untouchable cinema. The cartoon stands up better than the ? movies. Smh... terrible, Kenny. Just terrible.

was thinking this like two days ago.....

imagine everyones credit starting from 0 again

How about NO, some of us actually have GOOD credit ? and aint trying to start over

Just because yall credit cant get you a pack of gum, dont mean we are all fuckups knee deep in debt
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I said this in LCA and got stoned to death.

It wasnt even that bad.

People act like the OG was a masterpiece.

? Sigourney Weaver having ghosts in her refrigerator and ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFZPhf5p-BU
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

It wasnt even that bad.

You say that but let some wack rappers remake Boys in the hood or Friday. You'd be ? probably lol
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

It wasnt even that bad.

You bite your tongue!

TerrordogZuul.png

There is no Dana...! ONLY ZUUUL!!!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Why do you keep replying to points I didn't make? Leslie put her put her nudes on a server. The same as the Fappening celebs, and all the IC hoes who had their emails hacked, or sent to other posters. The hackers wouldn't have been able to post her nudes on her website if she hadn't put them out there to begin with. So while its ? up for her, I can only shake my head at people who still leave their ? in vulnerable places.

Points you didn't make? You literally said this
    The issue is don't complain when you put them on a website and they get exposed.

If the person she sent the nudes to leaked em that's one thing and she should be smarter than to have her face in the pics. Having your phone hacked is totally different.

Regardless, you and I both know exactly why she was targeted for this. It wasn't just her nudes that were leaked, her personal info with home address and ? was put out there. ? some nudes...everybody has them. ? went at her cuz she's a ? woman and they don't like that she's on the comeup.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Points you didn't make? You literally said this
    The issue is don't complain when you put them on a website and they get exposed.

If the person she sent the nudes to leaked em that's one thing and she should be smarter than to have her face in the pics. Having your phone hacked is totally different.

Regardless, you and I both know exactly why she was targeted for this. It wasn't just her nudes that were leaked, her personal info with home address and ? was put out there. ? some nudes...everybody has them. ? went at her cuz she's a ? woman and they don't like that she's on the comeup.

This the exact point I made about the racists. She's a black woman looking and acting like that...and getting way more money and living a different lifestyle than they are. I just see that as being part of their issue with her. She's being way more successful then them. Thats the side I was speaking on earlier.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

[img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13450312_1307725789257312_6328969166815189193_n.jpg?oh=69e047a6f5510863d5b97d220e126379&oe=585011AA[/img]
    Cause you don't deserve to see my face. Just know that I'm black.

But, I got another pic for you...
    jerkw2h18aq3.jpeg

You're always welcome to come to Crown Heights and put a pair on if you want to find who's the ? ...

Listen little white trash, boxers wear gloves so they dont actually severely hurt their opponent

Why would a real man such as myself wear gloves?

I WANT to smash your ? skull in, so I suggest your lilly white ass quit trying to play tough with a grown man while in your mommas basement, you got that boy?

Boxers wear gloves cause you can punch harder without breaking your hand.

Unintended result.

So yes what you say is true, but.....

if muhfukkas are swinging harder than a bare knuckle fighter............

Yeahp, all gloves do is prevent cuts and broken hands. The extra padding helps you swing harder without injuring your hand. They actually increase the risk of brain damage.