Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

At least he know to ? w/ the Hawks
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dallas posters, how bad is the traffic? Is it like Atlanta? If so then I probably get @Kat to drive me around since she is back in Texas
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is the traffic in the South worse than the North
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when relatives come over & eat up all ya ? brah
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the IC ladies?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the IC ladies?

man they tired of the ? that goes on here.

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where are the IC ladies?

Most of them got kids by my reasoning. It's back to school season, so im guessing family takes precedence over Internet fuckery

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yo he rocking Hawks ? but aint he like the Raptor's rep..............................
  • T. Sanford
    Options

Atlanta traffic is a beast around 5:00 especially Phillips area when it's a game going
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Dallas posters, how bad is the traffic? Is it like Atlanta? If so then I probably get @Kat to drive me around since she is back in Texas

Bruh that Dallas traffic is something out of the Sci Fi channel. Number one it is too ? big. Dallas metro is huge. Then you have Ft Worth.

So everybody trying to avoid the tollroads. So everything is bad from Morning, Noon , and till about 7pm.
    home_page_map_850.png

Let @dallas' 4 eva & @Cinco fill you in on the rest. I hate driving in DFW.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dallas residents cant drive for ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    THICK Thursday

tumblr_ncumtrIQsO1rk74v1o1_400.gif

Damn you budden damn you
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THICK Thursday

Damn you budden damn you

These hoes know his track record too.. and it's not like he known for throwing ridiculous money at em like Drake.. Joe bags these industry hoes with game
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One in a million or Cake

I can't even name other Rhianna songs

I don't know about all that all I know is Rihanna's rudeboy video makes me drool for her body.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Bruh that Dallas traffic is something out of the Sci Fi channel. Number one it is too ? big. Dallas metro is huge. Then you have Ft Worth.

So everybody trying to avoid the tollroads. So everything is bad from Morning, Noon , and till about 7pm.
    home_page_map_850.png

Let @dallas' 4 eva & @Cinco fill you in on the rest. I hate driving in DFW.

@Kat get ready to be a volunteer uber driver in November, thank you in advance as always
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THICK Thursday

Damn you budden damn you

who is she?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ion knock them people, they just lost and need something to believe in. everybody ain't,...in lesser terms "woke"

When i first got baptised and started studying scripture, i went to a few churches trying to find a place of worship with substance. I was attending bible study and asking questions no one could answer, but the topic of tithing was brought up numerous times in the first week was at these churches. The focus was on "worship" or entertainment, and not a lot of teaching going on. It's hard to stomach when you are actually trying to grow spirtually and reading scripture, but i know everyone is not the same. I just couldnt keep doing it bro.

You cant do better until you know better. And these folks are getting hustled and don't realize it. But all churches are not the same, and their are some preachers really looking to do the right thing.

As long as there are sheep, there are gonna be wolves. People like to pretend that we are that much more evolved than animals. Because we have societies, language, and understanding of the world to a certain extent.

But so do animals, theres predators and prey. Unlike them though, we think we can save prey by telling them they're being preyed upon. Some people are just food, waiting to be hunted and eaten. It is what it is, can't get mad a antelope that gets chased down by a cheetah.

Can't get mad at the cheetah, that's what he's built to do.

Nope

Lazy way of thinking. Thats how a group of overzealous cops sees you. And what happen when the supposed black antelopes started sniping wolves down? Wolves started to COMMINUCATE WITH ANTELOPES.

CAUSE WHY? WE ARE HUMAN BEINGS.

And you sir, are a sheep. Why, cause you think like a victim. I never mentioned race, I said "people" are either prey or predators. A cop can be a sheep just as a black person can be, and vice verse. But thinking like a victim had you run to a viewpoint of a victim seeking sympathy.

When the herd senses a predator and they all get to running. The predator don't go after the strongest, it goes after the weakest. A broke man can be mentally stronger than a rich man. And cause of that, not as easily lead astray. So it's not a rich or poor, black or white, male or female thing.

It's a mentality, some people are just food. Don't get me wrong, we are all food for something. But some people are "food". That's their purpose in life, to be sustenance for something else to survive. Now when the lion dies it becomes food for the buzzards.

Now, It's food, but wasn't meant to be food.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    ion knock them people, they just lost and need something to believe in. everybody ain't,...in lesser terms "woke"

When i first got baptised and started studying scripture, i went to a few churches trying to find a place of worship with substance. I was attending bible study and asking questions no one could answer, but the topic of tithing was brought up numerous times in the first week was at these churches. The focus was on "worship" or entertainment, and not a lot of teaching going on. It's hard to stomach when you are actually trying to grow spirtually and reading scripture, but i know everyone is not the same. I just couldnt keep doing it bro.

You cant do better until you know better. And these folks are getting hustled and don't realize it. But all churches are not the same, and their are some preachers really looking to do the right thing.

100%

I talk my ? , but if a Preacher for the people, I'll support him versus a anti-black black atheist. @Arya Tsaddiq is a hebrew israelite, but I'll work with him to build businesses, food for our people, distributions centers and etc. We don't have to agree and we can have our discussions, debates or whatever you want to call them, but I will not and cannot work with is someone who don't even give a damn about their people, and want to be so high in their heaven that they forget about their people suffering. That's the real thing I have any issue with and that denying science that can save lives, @zzombie doesn't discount that. That's cats I can work with.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You think they're lying?