SNL's Leslie Jones Hacked In The Worst Way, Nude Photos Released

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Which is why he's got the invite to come on up to BK. I doubt he'll take it tho. Can't say I blame him. Where's the fun in watching another Opie-looking muhfucker get beat the ? down?
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Which is why he's got the invite to come on up to BK. I doubt he'll take it tho. Can't say I blame him. Where's the fun in watching another Opie-looking muhfucker get beat the ? down?

Yes im petrified of going to brooklyn and being around all those badass ? hipsters lol

You're terry cloth boy, your bald punk ass wouldnt have lasted 2 damn seconds in the REAL Brooklyn.

Got the nerve to try and poke your little bird chest out amongst a bunch of latte sippers, what a clown.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew Black_Thunder/white sympathizer had to be white. The ? that he was saying just didn't suggest a black person.

On top of that he's an obvious troll as well.

When is this fool gonna be banned?
  • white sympathizer
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I knew Black_Thunder/white sympathizer had to be white. The ? that he was saying just didn't suggest a black person.

These ? mods can play all the games they want, my picture is right there for all to see

Cant say the same for anybody else here, now can we boy?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These ? mods can play all the games they want, my picture is right there for all to see

That aint you. Catfish
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

That aint you. Catfish

Lets bet on it then, put money up

I got some spare racks sitting around boy17tssjdububk.jpeg
  • Mister B.
    Options

Yes im petrified of going to brooklyn.
    Say no more. We all know it.
  • white sympathizer
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Mister yB. wrote: »

Yeah thats what I thought darkness.

I'm the only one MAN enough to post his picture and a bank account, rest of you little ? aint got scrilla to lose, do you?
  • A Talented One
    Options

I'm the only one MAN enough to post his picture and a bank account, rest of you little ? aint got scrilla to lose, do you?

What black person says this?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rick James? #FuckYoCouch
  • white sympathizer
    Options

That ? literally repels light

How your shadow block all the sun off a damn mountain?
  • A Talented One
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Rick James? #FuckYoCouch

Oh, yeah.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why is she a ? but Chappelle who had a show that for years made cheap jokes off of negative stereotypes of African americans is considered A if not THE goat.

Chapelle Show and In Living Color cracked jokes about everyone. No different from South Park or Family Guy.

Leslie Jones plays ? roles, and allows her herself to be used as a stereotype in everything she does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghl19lJJ_mA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O563cZCfVMs

Bruh that slavery skit was horrendous, I see why she got that label now
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That aint you. Catfish

Lets bet on it then, put money up

I got some spare racks sitting around boy17tssjdububk.jpeg

@obnoxiouslyfresh

@Ms.Scorp
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homie just gonna call the chick a gorilla ? Gtfoh
  • Mister B.
    Options
    What happened to the days where muhfuckers would just Voltron up on goofy trolls? The IC slipping in this new, PC-world.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You see, the solution to this is REAL simple, my picture is right there for the whole damn world to see

Yet all you white trash are hiding your faces behind those lame ass avis you got, I guarantee aint but maybe 10% of you so called outraged kneegrows actually black

Prove me wrong and post your picture or shut the ? up and that goes to each and every one of you ?

[img]https://scontent-lga3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13450312_1307725789257312_6328969166815189193_n.jpg?oh=69e047a6f5510863d5b97d220e126379&oe=585011AA[/img]
    Cause you don't deserve to see my face. Just know that I'm black.

But, I got another pic for you...
    jerkw2h18aq3.jpeg

You're always welcome to come to Crown Heights and put a pair on if you want to find who's the ? ...

Listen little white trash, boxers wear gloves so they dont actually severely hurt their opponent

Why would a real man such as myself wear gloves?

I WANT to smash your ? skull in, so I suggest your lilly white ass quit trying to play tough with a grown man while in your mommas basement, you got that boy?

WRONG

thats a myth.

Boxers actually wear gloves to protect their own hands.
    Even Dana White from ufc said this when he was making the point that boxing can be as dangerous in terns of head injuries as the ufc
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The government using floppy disks in outdated computers for our nukes lol. People wonder why its so easy to hack america computer systems.

https://youtu.be/HkTHg9Px2Vw
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    The government using floppy disks in outdated computers for our nukes lol. People wonder why its so easy to hack america computer systems.

? , they use outdated systems not connected online to make them less hackable, and less open to modern attacks.
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »

? , they use outdated systems not connected online to make them less hackable, and less open to modern attacks.

How many times they malfunction. Just 1 malfunction from outdated software and hardware is horrible. This is just from 2005 11 years ago
    http://www.nti.org/gsn/article/silo-malfunction-doomed-us-missile-defense-test/
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I thought this was about Lolo Jones the Olympic athlete. I must admit I'm disappointed in myself for clicking the spoiler.

Lolo just turned 34 the other week & claims she still a ?
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »

How many times they malfunction. Just 1 malfunction from outdated software and hardware is horrible. This is just from 2005 11 years ago
    http://www.nti.org/gsn/article/silo-malfunction-doomed-us-missile-defense-test/

Stop it. No system will ever not deal with malfunctions. Its about minimizing your largest threats, and having multiple redundancies in place to prevent the worst case scenarios from happening. Is there any electronic device, or car youve owned that hasnt had to get updated, fixed, ect..? ? happens.

Nuclear ? still has analog systems you have to pass in person to even create the worst worst case scenario. I assure you, unless transformers come to planet earth, we're safe from some random worst case scenario happening with nuclear weapons, varying missiles, ect..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I thought this was about Lolo Jones the Olympic athlete. I must admit I'm disappointed in myself for clicking the spoiler.

Lolo just turned 34 the other week & claims she still a ?

That "still a ? " ? is always suspect. I know a chick that's a "? ," but she sucks ? like it's a career and has something going in her ass nearly as often as she has something coming out of it.