'Marathon sex session' at Olympics leads to end of synchronized diving tandem

Options

Comments

• Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They busted that "no sex" myth on an old episode of Sports Science years ago.

They used boxer Chris Byrd and is wife.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The effects is probably more psychological than it is physical, at least in this context it seems that way. It's not like them finishing last place would have been because they lost their muscle memory due to lack of sleep
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk she bad I might lose it if she bust it open before my eyes.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    You're not suppose to ? before a big sporting event.

Has no effect

Na foh what's sports did you play?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

Has no effect

Na foh what's sports did you play?

Basketball and rugby
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Some of young ? sound like yall played 0 sports I've ducked the night before playing football and had 0 desires to hit a ? on the field the next day that ? ruins you unless you pop sometype of pill or shake to get you hype
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Idgaf what show yall watched or article you read having a sex session b4 a physical rigorous sports event is not the go it's hard to be aggressive after getting your ? wet all night
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Idgaf what show yall watched or article you read having a sex session b4 a physical rigorous sports event is not the go it's hard to be aggressive after getting your ? wet all night

You shouldn't have been ? "all night"....that was stated in the article that was posted you tryna ? on. It's not the act of sex that messes ppl up when it comes to competition. Things like how long you do it for before competing and how much sleep you get after affects you.

Plus everybody is different. Some ppl get energized after sex, some get sleepy, some feel they lose drive, others don't. And even that can be further broken down by what time of the day or night you have sex. The psychological effects are relative to the individual, but physically there are no effects.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a testosterone thing...? be ready to ? ? when they aint ?

But if youre physically drained after sex then u might be havin sex with the wrong person

Sex is supposed to boost energy
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Has no effect

Anecdotal positive effect. Sex makes me better at life. But sex all night with no sleep is no good unless you're trying to get brunch and watch Netflix with your partner in your matching "Forever Lazy" the next day.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    every co-ed sporting tournament i've ever went to the athletes be freaking off like ? .....they all ? as ? ,....

? penn relays in philly be nuts... them track chicks be tryna ? anybody who ready to go...

i would imagine the olympics the exact same way....as as evident from this article they are....
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    I dont understand how some of yall r saying sex b4 a sporting event has no affect.
    I clearly see the difference if i bust a nut b4 going to the gym the next day. U dont got the drive as usual to pumo more iron and go the extra mile.

Even in the early 90's, it made the news when i think it was Argentina, Brazilian or a Columbian coach had his players under strict orders not to have sex during the world cup soccer tournament. I think he had his players under curfew at the hotel

I've never noticed any difference but that might just be me
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of young ? sound like yall played 0 sports I've ducked the night before playing football and had 0 desires to hit a ? on the field the next day that ? ruins you unless you pop sometype of pill or shake to get you hype

So because ? pacifies you and removes your alpha status, it must be the same for everyone? Ok, sex must sap reasoning ability too, then again I question whether some of you were ever strong in that area.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said

You can ? the night before. You just can't ? right before.

• texasdaking88
    Options

So because ? pacifies you and removes your alpha status, it must be the same for everyone? Ok, sex must sap reasoning ability too, then again I question whether some of you were ever strong in that area.

Exactly.. Shidddd I feel better after I buss a nut
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

That's what I'm saying. I know I had midday sex sessions that I followed up by hitting the gym cause I was just that amped afterwards. On the flipside, nighttime sex sessions are like NyQuil to me, so I don't know. lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Like I said

You can ? the night before. You just can't ? right before.

giphy.gif

Where does ? right before competition even come into play when the op is about ppl ? the night before?
  • texasdaking88
    Options

That's what I'm saying. I know I had midday sex sessions that I followed up by hitting the gym cause I was just that amped afterwards. On the flipside, nighttime sex sessions are like NyQuil to me, so I don't know. lol

Consistent sex is when Ive always been more ready than ever to workout... Just to improve the sex, if nothing else.. Ain't tryna pull a hammy doing some ? I ain't done in a while.. Lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Consistent sex is when Ive always been more ready than ever to workout... Just to improve the sex, if nothing else.. Ain't tryna pull a hammy doing some ? I ain't done in a while.. Lol

A cramp in the hammy during the act is WOAT cause you don't want to stop but that ? can hurt like a ? to keep going. lol
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man im trying to ? gabi before i go into work tonight
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone explain Tiger Woods then.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In 9 months time and we're gonna a ? load of zika babies running around!
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with @atribecalledgabi , I like ? .
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so you ? are telling me....if one of those track and field broads was throwing it at you...you would tell her "? out my face hoe. im tryna win this medal"?

a8ac459efcef23188e67c6f849fa003c.jpg

word?

Golds before hoes