DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where is his Lil B colab?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Floyd Mayweather go hard ......
    nose piercing in my nose I got diamonds on my nose Giuseppe open toes I got diamonds on My toes
  • aneed123
    Options
    I just got a family pack of Jimmy Choo s I just bought a choppa and I'm ready to use....
  • aneed123
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    nose piercing in my nose I got diamonds on my nose Giuseppe open toes I got diamonds on My toes

Nose piercing in my nose... ? where the hell else is it supposed to go!?

Listen to the song ? ridin
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Lmaooo man wtfdude wanna be a princess and the tracklist look like lyrics from a game song with all the name dropping
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nose piercing in my nose... ? where the hell else is it supposed to go!?

Listen to the song ? ridin

My ? , hell no!!!
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Never forget who told y'all ? "we off" baggy jeans, timberlands, and jerseys. That's when hip hop attire started getting euro slimmer and gayer.

The dipshits and Wayne started this

Jay Z and Kanye started this ? .

jay-z-kanye-matching-skirt.png
  • aneed123
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

I know you not quoting a ? rappin bout getting his toes done and wearing sandals..i have to be misinterpreting this

Slide ins lol... like futures Gucci flip flops that's how it played in my mind.... I ain't ? so I'm not digging all into it like that. That song got Gucci on it and is riding Nothing more nothing less....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never forget who told y'all ? "we off" baggy jeans, timberlands, and jerseys. That's when hip hop attire started getting euro slimmer and gayer.

Jay Z and Kanye started this ? . Jay Z told ? to take off all your stylish urban gear and boots from a wide range of designers. As much as I love my 90s hilfiger and nautica gear Early 2000 black fashion was GOAT. platnium fubu, mecca, phat farm, enyce, lrg, akademiks, rocawear. Blacks were not impressed by weak ass euro gear we were setting our own trends. He made ? give up and be embarrassed of hip hop uniform all because he was insecure about aging. he was 37-38 when change clothes dropped. a majority of us as his fans were 16-21 in our physical primes He suckered all yall young ? into dressing like old white men with button up oxfords and cufflinks. When 30 Something dropped every ? started wearing sport coat, jeans, bircenstocks and kangols. When AG came out every ? on the IC was screaming that businessman ? talking about rocking suits casually. In 2009 BP3 offical thread we had almost a 100 page arguement about ? still wearing timbs and baggy jeans. The whole IC clowned me because I said I still rock girbauds and thats when yall put that osmosis jones parasite worm guy on that dude shirt. Yall ? were bragging about buying useless 1700 crag designer sweaters and $500 egyptian cotton shirts just because kanye wore them. When WTT dropped every ? on IC turned into ? euro designer expert because of that ? ? who made the cover.

It's been too long since tomp last dropped a bomb like this lmao
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jay Z and Kanye started this ? . Jay Z told ? to take off all your stylish urban gear and boots from a wide range of designers. As much as I love my 90s hilfiger and nautica gear Early 2000 black fashion was GOAT. platnium fubu, mecca, phat farm, enyce, lrg, akademiks, rocawear. Blacks were not impressed by weak ass euro gear we were setting our own trends. He made ? give up and be embarrassed of hip hop uniform all because he was insecure about aging. he was 37-38 when change clothes dropped. a majority of us as his fans were 16-21 in our physical primes He suckered all yall young ? into dressing like old white men with button up oxfords and cufflinks. When 30 Something dropped every ? started wearing sport coat, jeans, bircenstocks and kangols. When AG came out every ? on the IC was screaming that businessman ? talking about rocking suits casually. In 2009 BP3 offical thread we had almost a 100 page arguement about ? still wearing timbs and baggy jeans. The whole IC clowned me because I said I still rock girbauds and thats when yall put that osmosis jones parasite worm guy on that dude shirt. Yall ? were bragging about buying useless 1700 crag designer sweaters and $500 egyptian cotton shirts just because kanye wore them. When WTT dropped every ? on IC turned into ? euro designer expert because of that ? ? who made the cover.

@Shawnjayzcarter
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So ? trying to say cross dressing is eccentricity lmfao.