The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Tasha is the prime example of a high maintenance side ? turned baby mamma. She has wifey type qualities but her bird brain takes over at times. It's nothing she can do about it. The Bird disease just takes over some women. This is why you have to be very careful. Stupid decision by ghost.

what wife qualities does she have...just curious

Cooked, kept the house clean, submitted to her husband, help handle the money and doesn't neglect her kids.

she wasnt working tho.....she had nothing but time

an handle the money....you mean help launder the illegal money and hide the money she was stealing...

all she was was at home ? at the end of the day...it was far too easy for angie to take it from under her

I get where you coming from but Tasha could've been the perfect wife. Fact still remains that Ghost was always still going to have a thing Angie and see what was up with her if they ever ran into each other again cause of the way that ? ended between them. Until it was proven a fact Ghost was always going to feel the spot Tasha got should've went to Angie because their break back then wasn't because anything either of them did wrong.

I'm in a business that eventually WILL put me in a cage or a coffin, then I find a way to legitimize myself and keep our lavish lifestyle...and she ain't on board with that...

...and then she being disloyal and popping that ? for another ? anytime ? ain't sweet at home...

SHE AINT NOWHERE NEAR THE PERFECT WIFE!

Thank you!

Been saying this since season 1.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Just finished watching "Help Me".
    ? it, I'm bout to grab a shower, throw on these new slacks I got from Dillards and go hit the streets. Time to be a criminal mastermind.

? it.

instant GOAT for the Dillards drop

My favorite store

Real ? shop at Dillards. If you know what you doing, you'll always walk out with some fly ? for a decent price.

Only Dillard's I know is in Iowa lol

They got a Dillards in Vegas too.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tasha holds ghost down tho
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ ghost hitting Angela with the Hans Solo line at the end:

Angela: I love you Jamie

Ghost:
    e27.gif
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Tasha holds herself down. Anything she does for Ghost benefits her in the end
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Like I said , Ghost loves shittin on mfs who been riding for him, just like he ? on Kanan. That karma's gonna catch up eventually.

That's the concept of power though

ill give you Kanan but who else he ? on

Tommy? Cause he wanted out the streets
    Tasha? Cause he kept growing and she stopped

Ghost use people to get what he want but ain't one of them been innocent...Angie the realist ? in his clique

She the only one who ever had his best interest at heart..That's why I I could never even see her as the side chick

Sometimes a ? don't deserve his ? and vice versa in this case

How is she the realest one in the clique? She left him to go to school without a phone call or some ? , I thought they said in the earlier episodes. I understand her dad didn't like him and wanted her to go to school, but that's some ? ? right there to drop someone without a reason after YEARS of investment--high school or not, time is time.

Furthermore, I think the whole point of this season is to show Ghost is drinking his own Kool-Aid. The first two was everybody else kinda hyping him up as the man who can do it all, and this season is him buying into it fully. He was partially ? on the Kanan sauce in the first season because he thought Kanan was played all the way out and that arrogance cost him.

The constant cutting everybody short this season, making moves with half-ass prep, and basically emotionally killing Lobos THEN trying to ? Milan AFTER being told the ball keeps rolling even without him are the signs of arrogance. Maybe I need to go back and watch, but it seemed like he thought more in the first two seasons--and now it's like "I'm the smartest person in here, and I'll ? anybody when I'm not 'cause YOLO."

Best scene of the last episode is the Milan reveal where Ghost has to swallow that he's been outsmarted utterly. ? didn't even seem concerned he could die, just like, "How the ? did he outsmart me?" It was like watching a chess master take his first L to a cat half paying attention, all tucked behind his legit desk a Tom-Ford-suited loser.

Bruh you using high school ? we ain't even see play out to discredit everything shes done for him that we can actually see

Angie the only one who support his ambitions, wanna see him do his best, don't push her ideas of who he should be

This not even getting to the lumps she took professionally and risks she continue to take on his behalf...she the female version of Ghost but willing to sacrifice her ambition for his

And i don't really think the Lobos killing was emotional at all...yeah he wanted to prevent him from moving on Angie but he had to go anyway...he planned to ? Ghost 1st and he respected it
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Because that's where her identity lies. As Ghost's wife. Ghost don't wanna be Ghost he wants to be James and Tasha don't want that. Got Ghost feeling like she only loves/loved what he provided for her and not actually him. That's why it was really so easy to Angie to move in on him. I've said it multiple times she doesn't even call him by his name she calls him Ghost. Angie calls him James/Jamie. That difference alone explains how Tasha sees him ultimately.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angie represents what Ghost wants to be but Tasha represents what he actually is.

Tasha is a hoodrat, a bird that dresses nice and sends the kids to private school where she plays the role to handle anything that may come up.

Ghost is a goon in a suit, y'all let how he dress affect your perception of his character. The club is where he puts on his front. He pretends to be upstanding to make the transition from the streets.

Dude ain't ? . Tasha was using Ghost, and she was using Sean too but Ghost uses everybody from Tommy to Angie to Tasha to Kanan to get what he wants. They both wack, they both users and manipulators.

Angie might be what Ghost wants but Tasha fits him better. If Angie was the one he wouldn't have had to lie for months about who he is. It was all a fantasy for him and nostalgia for her but now she's in too deep to get out...like everyone else.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I don't see anybody unclear on who/what Ghost is

but people grow, you do what you gotta do to get to where you want to be

I don't even understand what you mean by he pretends to be upstanding to make the transition from the streets

His actions tell me he has no problem leaving the streets but he's done too much and history keeps pulling him back in

Ain't enough love in the world for me to tell a federal prosecutor I'm a murderer/drug dealer no matter what our history is

Ain't nothing wrong with using people to get what you want, everybody he's used has benefited just as much or more from their dealing

All these characters playing the same game, Ghost just a better player than them

Julio still the most solid ? and my favorite character

The realest on the show, plays his position and he keeps himself out of ? .

My respect level for that ? went up when he showed up at Tommy's, and Holly was walkin around in just her panties lowkey flirting.

Any other muthafucca would've took that devil ? 's bait, and try to smash. THAT ? was smart enough not to even follow her azzz up and WISELY bounced.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree, Tasha a bird in nice clothing.

I hope u ? don't wife them types.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I don't see anybody unclear on who/what Ghost is

but people grow, you do what you gotta do to get to where you want to be

I don't even understand what you mean by he pretends to be upstanding to make the transition from the streets

His actions tell me he has no problem leaving the streets but he's done too much and history keeps pulling him back in

Ain't enough love in the world for me to tell a federal prosecutor I'm a murderer/drug dealer no matter what our history is

Ain't nothing wrong with using people to get what you want, everybody he's used has benefited just as much or more from their dealing

All these characters playing the same game, Ghost just a better player than them

Julio still the most solid ? and my favorite character

The realest on the show, plays his position and he keeps himself out of ? .

My respect level for that ? went up when he showed up at Tommy's, and Holly was walkin around in just her panties lowkey flirting.

Any other muthafucca would've took that devil ? 's bait, and try to smash. THAT ? was smart enough not to even follow her azzz up and WISELY bounced.

Not giving that ese points for not wanting to smash that nasty ass smelling cac
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mryounggun, we dont salute around these parts brah

#nobawse
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    @mryounggun, we dont salute around these parts brah

#nobawse

This post is funny cause I found out the meaning of this ? yesterday.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    gifted wrote: »
    Power is entertaining gangsta soap but it ain't the Wire. Too many unrealistic actions for the sake of drama. Side note-How many times can we see Ghost and Angela get busy? I'm just try to enjoy it for it is.

Me and my girl was watching last week and she was like, 'Bruh, I'm so tired of seeing them ? .'.

Lol my wife been saying since season 1 "All this ? I ain't seen 1 condom. How ain't nobody pregnant"

Holly got knocked up
    * shrugs *

And maybe Ghost shoot bullets in real life but shoot blanks in the bed. Who the hell knows....I just watch for the plots tho
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Angela body is really just ok...that's why I don't care for their sex scenes that much..Tommy and Holly tho.........that was some sick ? .

But that's why Angela make sure she doing the most in her sex scenes. Because she know she working wit average ? and a ironing board ass so she gotta be extra slutbucket girl in hers to compensate.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im watching Bloodline on Netflix and Lobos is in it playing a straight cop but after watching Power you can see he just ? af...lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The actor who played Lobo's just commented on one of my IG post. So yea, it's lit.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    The actor who played Lobo's just commented on one of my IG post. So yea, it's lit.

wat he say ?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its gpod to be a main character on the show because everyone gets a sex scene. Tommy drolled on Holly while he finishing up was hilarious.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TruKing wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

wat he say ?

Lol. I posted this meme about how ya girl be finessing to get her way and he commented the clapping emoji. That was random af, wasn't even Power related
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tasha is the prime example of a high maintenance side ? turned baby mamma. She has wifey type qualities but her bird brain takes over at times. It's nothing she can do about it. The Bird disease just takes over some women. This is why you have to be very careful. Stupid decision by ghost.

Facts. She lost her mind once when she got the power of being a baller's woman. Her selfishness started the whole process of where the show is now. Yeah she ride for ghost still but not cause she loyal but cause she likes the lifestyle. When she had the opportunity to be disloyal without impacting her lifestyle she took it and took it to the point she got people killed.

Side note it's bout to be the tasha/ghost vs angie/Greg show with Kanan and Milan running in hitting each other with chairs.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT episode. Ghost's hairline is about to be Lebron status from all the stress by the end of the season.

Damn my lil site aint drop the link yet smh lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options