Sh*t that just killed the mood before you smash

Options
Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Last night went over to this ? house...we start kissn n her breathe smelled like her dinner.(you would think this ? brush her teeth b4 i slid thru) than i start takn her clothes off

THIS ? HAD THE MOST HAIRY ? EVER!!! THIS AINT 1981 U FUCKN ? ...DAWG I TRIED BUT MY ? TOUCHN HER LIPS N SHE STARTED MOANING N I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING

Comments

• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But did u still smash tho
  • Max.
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    But did u still smash tho

Nope..she gave me a condom felt like putn a water balloon on a watermelon...ive made that mistake b4
  • Max.
    Options
    She kept grabbn my ? n tryna ? me off but that ? hurt...like she was bending it woat
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Bushes don't bother me

samesies. except i'm not a fan of the inner thigh and ? hole hair tho. i have friend that calls ? hole hair "ass spiders" wtf

as long as its not a monster bush. bushes that go way up close to a girls belly button and ? .. naahh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was already in them guts but this ? thought it would be a funny joke to hop off mid ride talking bout "I need $300 to finish" almost punched her in the face before she started laughing. Who does that? Fire brains tho.

Lml that shot is funny I did that to my eons ago she was about to bust I pulled out and kept it moving till this day she bust on like 2 mons in fear I might get up and walk away ? is of funny she still mentions that ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bushes don't bother me

You don't eat the ? then
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bushes don't bother me

You don't eat the ? then

No correlation between the two

Im attached, sometimes i dont want her to shave
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You exposing yourself fam.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    ? had tissue wrapped doo doo pellets playing leap frog in her ass ?

Ha ha ? !!!!!!!
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a ? hanging out her ass

Still finished tho
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    ? had tissue wrapped doo doo pellets playing leap frog in her ass ?

Same situation here. Told her to pull her pants up and bounce immediately. No explanation.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just dinner breath and a hairy bush?

? it.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me & my man's was running a choo-choo train on this thot-pocket back in the day.

We flipped a coin to see who gets to smash first. Haha, I got "heads" he got "tails", so he went first.

We was in her crib (which we found out later on was a abandoned house) I was wondering why their was candles everywhere.

After my ? finished smashing, I came in the bathroom, ? immediately pulls he pannies down & starts ? . In my mind I'm like "you nasty ? !!" So I pull my ? out & she starts giving me top while still sitting on the toilet.

Then she stands up & bends over the sink, and I get one stroke off, and see a big clump of meaty blood on my ? . I scream on her & she says the other ? must have put something in her ? .

Didn't finish the job. Then me & my man cracking jokes on her crib. ? was living in an abandoned apartment with no power!!!