Went 2-2 today
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried playing yesterday and my mp button didn't work smh
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    Options
    held my own with smug absolute battle 7.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I been quiet, but I told y'all so. It got so bad Capcom even came out and apologized. Not enough of y'all sheep to cover it up this time. Capcom is falling off because of y'all. Capcom has became E.A lol. Is this game y'all paid full price for finished yet?????? Or is all the content still not released yet?

(waits for more sheepish excuses). Street fighter 4 >>>>>> yep I said it.

The corporate structure of capcom is killing it imo. Less is not more in this specific game market. You cant ride off of just the intellectual property like they thought. Sf4 was a wholesome game out the gate with enough variables for everyone to express their own style. Sf5 does not, but hopefully they realize before its too late.

but im sad to say theyve already done irreparable damage to the sf5 brand, especially to the casuals they catered the ? gameplay towards. I bet if they gone technical with the system and gotten critical acclaim it wouldve gotten better results than the cookie cutter bs with ? reviews

More technical would've scared off the casuals. Apparently they need an arcade mode to jump on

Definitely the part they got right with sf4.

im sure it would've done something, but j don't think it would've been enough to cure sf5s ills.

You're probably right tho, just fantasizing at the moment.

I can't pick up on what it is but I genuinely enjoy watching sf4 matches more than 5 and I've watched a lot.

The problem with sf4 was they had all them characters but only the same characters were winning tournaments. Sf5 has more character diversity so far
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I been quiet, but I told y'all so. It got so bad Capcom even came out and apologized. Not enough of y'all sheep to cover it up this time. Capcom is falling off because of y'all. Capcom has became E.A lol. Is this game y'all paid full price for finished yet?????? Or is all the content still not released yet?

(waits for more sheepish excuses). Street fighter 4 >>>>>> yep I said it.

The corporate structure of capcom is killing it imo. Less is not more in this specific game market. You cant ride off of just the intellectual property like they thought. Sf4 was a wholesome game out the gate with enough variables for everyone to express their own style. Sf5 does not, but hopefully they realize before its too late.

but im sad to say theyve already done irreparable damage to the sf5 brand, especially to the casuals they catered the ? gameplay towards. I bet if they gone technical with the system and gotten critical acclaim it wouldve gotten better results than the cookie cutter bs with ? reviews

More technical would've scared off the casuals. Apparently they need an arcade mode to jump on

Definitely the part they got right with sf4.

im sure it would've done something, but j don't think it would've been enough to cure sf5s ills.

You're probably right tho, just fantasizing at the moment.

I can't pick up on what it is but I genuinely enjoy watching sf4 matches more than 5 and I've watched a lot.

The problem with sf4 was they had all them characters but only the same characters were winning tournaments. Sf5 has more character diversity so far

SSF4AE 2012 and USF4 are VERY balanced games, every character could win. Dee Jay was the lowest character and he was still really good
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    WELP, MORTAL KOMBAT WINS AGAIN!!!!!! FLAWLESS VICTORY..........FATALITY!!!!!! hell, even with it's ? money grabbing release method, killer instinct >>>>>>>>(it actually looks and plays like a game made for this gen now)

(runs out of thread)
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    WELP, MORTAL KOMBAT WINS AGAIN!!!!!! FLAWLESS VICTORY..........FATALITY!!!!!! hell, even with it's ? money grabbing release method, killer instinct >>>>>>>>(it actually looks and plays like a game made for this gen now)

(runs out of thread)

Lol, not really. Mortal kombat participants been dropping at tournament and soon as injustice drop, mkx gonna dwindle further
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    To be really, the only thing I actually like more about SF than MK is the gameplay, but guess what, at the end of the day, that's what going to keep you playing the game and that's why SF will always be the superior game in my opinion.

I can't wait til Tekken 7 drops though. They've made some mistakes too, but the actual game looks like it will be phenomenal.
  • vagrant-718
    edited September 2016
    Options
    To be really, the only thing I actually like more about SF than MK is the gameplay, but guess what, at the end of the day, that's what going to keep you playing the game and that's why SF will always be the superior game in my opinion.

I can't wait til Tekken 7 drops though. They've made some mistakes too, but the actual game looks like it will be phenomenal.

I don't like the direction where they going with these rage arts. Who ask for them ? ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

I don't like the direction where they going with these rage arts. Who ask for them ? ?

Some think it was to bring over some of the Street Fighter crowd. I don't see where it's all that big deal. To me it doesn't really have much of an effect on the quality of the game one way or the other.

After seeing Akuma in T7, I honestly would have liked seeing a SF game in the Tekken style. It would have been pretty dope.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    https://youtu.be/mZQRaY9tH-Y

Daigo exhibition against Alex Meyers, Julio, Alucard, yipes and shine at east coast throw down Goin on right now
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Some think it was to bring over some of the Street Fighter crowd. I don't see where it's all that big deal. To me it doesn't really have much of an effect on the quality of the game one way or the other.

After seeing Akuma in T7, I honestly would have liked seeing a SF game in the Tekken style. It would have been pretty dope.

I've been waiting for this.....but it's probably Jay Electronica album status
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

(runs out of thread)

Lol but mortal kombat is trash
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

(runs out of thread)

Lol but mortal kombat is trash

Only said by a handful of people in the entire world.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw i tried playing that ? and got bored outta my mind. Doesnt help theres a block button
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Lol smash Bros gets more respect than mortal kombat
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they don't take that excessive juggling out.of tekken I'm done with it
  • vagrant-718
    Options

Juggling was always tekken m.o.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Juggling has been a part of the game since part 2.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Lol smash Bros gets more respect than mortal kombat

waaay more than the current street fighters though. Game is ass, face it. It's a half assed game that took a step back that's not even fully released yet. DEAL WITH IT!!!!! toastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!!!!!!!
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited September 2016
    Options