Options
    Beta wrote: »
    John wall got arrested
    55834f534fe3c.image.jpg

a6h6pvx8u4t5.jpg
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that the Draft, Free Agency, Olympics and stuff have all passed.. What are you guys predictions for the East/West?..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to sit down and look at all the rosters again
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Now that the Draft, Free Agency, Olympics and stuff have all passed.. What are you guys predictions for the East/West?..

I know you are gonna laugh but I still think it's too soon to give a solid prediction due to preseason not even starting yet.

A few teams will find gems who will play solid minutes during the season that nobody seen coming and they will find out if these guys can play during preseason.

The East is going to be really interesting though
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bulls will have a better record than the Heat
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't call it but I think we got a chance to grab the first seed
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options

Do you think the Celtics are the prohibited favorite for the at least the 2nd seed this year? I still don't think your team is head a shoulders better than Toronto but one thing is for sure, the Celtics coach is better than the Raptors.
  • Beta
    Options

Bulls will have a better record than the Heat

y5tkzh3qodel.gif
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Do you think the Celtics are the prohibited favorite for the at least the 2nd seed this year? I still don't think your team is head a shoulders better than Toronto but one thing is for sure, the Celtics coach is better than the Raptors.

Man I think Casey is underappreciated and should of got some love for coach of the year last year, they lost some key members last offseason and Carroll was hurt most of the year, nobody really considers Lowry or Derozan as superstars and arguably not even top 5 at their position but somehow they separated themselves from other east teams that probably are just as if not more talented, I just look at Atlanta two years ago and I think we can put together a regular season that good with Horford
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The East will belong to Boston Toronto and Pacers during the regular season and the Cavs in the Playoffs
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to see how Philly manages and values these prospects they've acquired while actually trying to win games this year. Its not often a team has five players with this much upside but assuming everybody is healthy I would put them in this order

Embiid
    Simmons
    Saric
    Noel
    Okafor

I think that kid they drafted out of France this year is going to be good too
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

East:

Cleveland
    Toronto
    Boston
    Indiana
    Detroit
    Atlanta
    NYK
    Orlando/Charlotte

West:

GS
    SA
    LAC
    Utah
    Memphis
    Houston
    OKC
    Portland
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    Options

Man I think Casey is underappreciated and should of got some love for coach of the year last year, they lost some key members last offseason and Carroll was hurt most of the year, nobody really considers Lowry or Derozan as superstars and arguably not even top 5 at their position but somehow they separated themselves from other east teams that probably are just as if not more talented, I just look at Atlanta two years ago and I think we can put together a regular season that good with Horford

I'm not saying he is a ? but that team last season had the talent to look a lot better than it did in the playoffs. I hate watching teams on offense who do the take turns offensive strategy and that's what they do to the detriment of some pretty solid other offensive weapons on that squad.

Not to mention his rotations a lot of times are serious head scratchers. The guy isn't a horrible coach but he does a lot of strange things to say the least
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

I'm not saying he is a ? but that team last season had the talent to look a lot better than it did in the playoffs. I hate watching teams on offense who do the take turns offensive strategy and that's what they do to the detriment of some pretty solid other offensive weapons on that squad.

Not to mention his rotations a lot of times are serious head scratchers. The guy isn't a horrible coach but he does a lot of strange things to say the least

1st bolded - we should of beaten the pacers and heat in 5 games each max the fact that both series went to game 7s was bad enough. *edit* based off dragic play ill give the heat another game but thats it.

rest of the bolded - this is why I was/still am so critical of casey. JV doesnt get properly used throughout the regular season in regards to plays (despite his "new" contract). Lowry and demar play some of their worst basketball ever in the playoffs. JV steps up and takes over..ends up getting hurt and then lowry and demar finally get their heads out their ? only for them to put up a valient but short-lived fight against the lebron and the cavs (which biyombo played his ass off in) in rotating blowouts which ofcourse did not end in our favor...casey could of done a fuckload better of a job. weird and nonsensical rotations, plays, timeouts - his biggest flaw is his inability or (lack of rather) to adjust to in-game situations.

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bucks still haven't traded Greg Monroe...

2nslg5ylazpu.gif

Can't trade a ? nobody wants, word to Nick Young
  • Beta
    Options
    Bucks still haven't traded Greg Monroe...

2nslg5ylazpu.gif

Can't trade a ? nobody wants, word to Josh Mcroberts

fixed.

Better trade him for tyson Chandler or something I dont know
  • its....JOHN B
    edited August 2016
    Options

Dam when did LeBron die

Toronto was only one game back of the first seed last year and Atlanta took it the year before, Cleveland isn't a "lock" to take the first seed, injuries happen and they still haven't signed JR Smith, they haven't done anything to get better and Championship hangovers happen they could coast at times during the regular season, it's not some ludicrous ? to think they won't finish first, it's some ludicrous ? to think anyone else will come out the east right now
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

1st bolded - we should of beaten the pacers and heat in 5 games each max the fact that both series went to game 7s was bad enough. *edit* based off dragic play ill give the heat another game but thats it.

rest of the bolded - this is why I was/still am so critical of casey. JV doesnt get properly used throughout the regular season in regards to plays (despite his "new" contract). Lowry and demar play some of their worst basketball ever in the playoffs. JV steps up and takes over..ends up getting hurt and then lowry and demar finally get their heads out their ? only for them to put up a valient but short-lived fight against the lebron and the cavs (which biyombo played his ass off in) in rotating blowouts which ofcourse did not end in our favor...casey could of done a fuckload better of a job. weird and nonsensical rotations, plays, timeouts - his biggest flaw is his inability or (lack of rather) to adjust to in-game situations.

Y'all shouldn't have won ? in 5 games the way Lowry and Derozan were playing
  • Beta
    Options
    Pacers wouldve beat toronto in 6 if monta Ellis wasnt a ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    My boy worked with Rondo a couple weeks ago

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care what he do in workouts if that don't happen in real games
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dam when did LeBron die

Toronto was only one game back of the first seed last year and Atlanta took it the year before, Cleveland isn't a "lock" to take the first seed, injuries happen and they still haven't signed JR Smith, they haven't done anything to get better and Championship hangovers happen they could coast at times during the regular season, it's not some ludicrous ? to think they won't finish first, it's some ludicrous ? to think anyone else will come out the east right now

Kyrie isn't coming off of rb injuries to start the season they also don't have blatt as their coach unless somethin happens foh