Mariah Carey's Sister Arrested For Prostitution

Options

Comments

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't this the same sister that was on death's door and Mariah's brother was calling MC out to help pay her medical bills?

I thought she would have kicked the bucket by now not be back to hoeing
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn....polar opposites.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Damn....polar opposites.

Nah... maybe in terms of appearance. Mariah is handled under better management.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? got no T-Cells
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mariah should at least make sure her sister has minimal, a place to live and food to eat. That's just decent. Her sister obviously has mental and physical problems. Why leave her out there to get exploited? Sad.
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You all don't know the situation she probably very hard to deal with, and difficult and a shot talker
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alison Carey's kinda scary (looking).
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said Mariah should throw her 3k a month lmao. That ? belonged to the streets for 3 decades ? . She'd be enabling at this point.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not enabling. She is a sick woman over the age of fifty who has the sad misfortune of being Mariah Carey's sister. Because of that fact every personal aspect of her life is broadcasted to the world for ratings and views. She is unemployable because of her status yet she is a goldmine to sensational media. Out of decency Mariah could tuck her away some place quiet to protect her from the wolves. She's not legally responsible of course but it reflects on her character.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    She might have been decent looking in her hey day. Mariah probably gonna look like that when she touches her mid 50's. Can't see how she could let her sister get that low though.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    It's not enabling. She is a sick woman over the age of fifty who has the sad misfortune of being Mariah Carey's sister. Because of that fact every personal aspect of her life is broadcasted to the world for ratings and views. She is unemployable because of her status yet she is a goldmine to sensational media. Out of decency Mariah could tuck her away some place quiet to protect her from the wolves. She's not legally responsible of course but it reflects on her character.

Thats like the dude from Chris cross that started getting money again from the so so def anniversary concert and overdosing on some drug. She may die quicker if given a stipend.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    ? said Mariah should throw her 3k a month lmao. That ? belonged to the streets for 3 decades ? . She'd be enabling at this point.

Mariah's ? belonged to the streets too for a minute tho. Ijs.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »

You're saying that like its a guarantee that her sister will listen to MC and stay away. You can't kidnap an adult an force them to stay somewhere. You can only try to help someone but so much before you have to realize your efforts are in vain. Everyone can't be saved
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she on drugs too. Mariah may have tried to help her in the past, and it hasn't work. Some people don't hit rock bottom til they're dead
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    I'd never let a sibling get down and out like that.

And to be with a billionaire i.mean ? throw her 3k a month at least

And be enabling her bad habits huh? without rehab youre basically giving her the knife that she'll use to stab her heart inadvertently.

who knows what level of intervention mariah has tried in the past

Whether Mariah pays for it or not she'll feed her habit so whats the point in saying this?

Some people want to do drugs, even family members. If they don't want to stop Im not going to force them too. What I wouldn't have is my sibling out in the streets doing dangerous ? to get the fix she was going to get anyway.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And be enabling her bad habits huh? without rehab youre basically giving her the knife that she'll use to stab her heart inadvertently.

Whether Mariah pays for it or not she'll feed her habit so whats the point in saying this?

Some people want to do drugs, even family members. If they don't want to stop Im not going to force them too. What I wouldn't have is my sibling out in the streets doing dangerous ? to get the fix she was going to get anyway.

I'm not sure I understand. You would pay for your siblings drug problem, so they could get the drugs in a safer route?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Why do people try to tell what wildly successful people "should" do? Especially with their family. It be like that sometimes with siblings. Sometimes there's no getting through. Giving them free money...uh uh. She wouldnt need that anyway if she wanted to straighten out...not that I know the particulars but MC aint done anything wrong here that I can see.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

I'm not sure I understand. You would pay for your siblings drug problem, so they could get the drugs in a safer route?

Yes, I would. You can only preach rehab so many times. But I'd never have my family down and out. If they die from an od it won't be in some homeless shelter or some ? motel or on the streets. Everybody has a path.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, I would. You can only preach rehab so many times. But I'd never have my family down and out. If they die from an od it won't be in some homeless shelter or some ? motel or on the streets. Everybody has a path.

But when you enable people, you give them less of a chance to get better. You are doing something for them, but not necessarily helping.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just HAD to bring up the fact that it was Mariah Carey's sister.

If it wasn't for that fact, this story wouldn't even make the local news.

Who cares?

But she IS her sister and that's why it's news. It ain't like this hasn't happened before though..

http://nypost.com/2005/07/07/mariahs-sister-in-? -arrest/

mariah-carey-sister-alison-mugshot.jpg?fit=crop&w=680
    July 7, 2005 | 4:00am

Mariah Carey’s troubled, ? -positive sister has been arrested for prostitution – for a second time.

Suffolk County police said they picked up Alison Carey, 43, after she solicited an undercover cop at the West Shore Marina in Huntington, L.I., on June 13.

“She offered to engage in sexual conduct for $250 in cash,” a police source said.

Explaining the long lag time between Carey’s arrest and the public release of her family ties, another source said, “We don’t ask for the family tree when someone is put under arrest for prostitution.”

It was Alison’s second prostitution arrest.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    She's out here trying to give Johns a house in Virginia.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

But when you enable people, you give them less of a chance to get better. You are doing something for them, but not necessarily helping.

I never said help them get better. If my brother wants to do ? , he can do ? . He is an adult. I won't have him in the streets robbing folks or sucking ? for drug money tho.