The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe I missed something but what was the purpose of Tommy getting the Travelers check from Tasha????

And that mistake Ghost was talking about that Milan made I believe has something to do with that Travelers check for the Dope being written to his security company!!!!

And very curious to see what ? history is to been told about a bullet hole in Ghost's old apartment????

Theyre prolly gonna pull a breaking bad with that cigarette. Ghost prolly will get a hold of em and lace that ? with poison.
    The bullethole is prolly some ? ghost did and got away with that 50 knows about back in the day. Prolly like his firzt body or some ish running with kanaan
  • datruth100
    datruth100 Members Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey yall - had to join up to get my commentary in on Power. This show requires some analysis fo real. Tooo much going on and my husband and me - we are all in. Tariq is going to evolve as another character to stress Jamie cuz his dirt is 10 feet deep and he brought it to his family. Shouldna done it. How u gon take your teenage children over to trick's house like that was some kind of family improvement? Tommy, say what you will, but he is true to what he is and how he chooses to live life on the terms he knows, just like Tasha...true to who she is. I really think Ghost's monumental, outta control ego is 75% why he is up to his eyebrows in the 360 mess he created ALL by himself. Dude is surrounded by threats on a whole new level and he will need to come up with some super complex plan to shut down Milan....bc he is not your ordinary street hustler. The Serbs are no joke and we all knew taking out Vladimir last season was not going to end there...Ghost outkicked his coverage on that one. Hope Tasha and the kids do not have to suffer for his bad decisions. The fact that Milan showed up with ol girl at the house for dinner was bad enough...and as always Tasha held it down. Lastly - I hope Angela gets everything coming to her...she got enemies from the ceiling to the floor. Burned Greg...disrespected Ruiz' daughter behind Nomar and oh wait...stepped into Ghost's marriage? Please -Angela stop playing dress up like some kind of law and order icon. She is ? as they come. Can't wait until the next ep.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think all these cruel off the wall, acts of violence that we're seeing

is coming definitely from 50

? , who else comes up with smothering a random elderly lady with a "Jesus Saves You" pillow

50 is a mean ass ? as it is

The apartment number also said 50 so it had his fingerprints all over that scene
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    I don't see anybody unclear on who/what Ghost is

but people grow, you do what you gotta do to get to where you want to be

I don't even understand what you mean by he pretends to be upstanding to make the transition from the streets

His actions tell me he has no problem leaving the streets but he's done too much and history keeps pulling him back in

Ain't enough love in the world for me to tell a federal prosecutor I'm a murderer/drug dealer no matter what our history is

Ain't nothing wrong with using people to get what you want, everybody he's used has benefited just as much or more from their dealing

All these characters playing the same game, Ghost just a better player than them

Julio still the most solid ? and my favorite character

The realest on the show, plays his position and he keeps himself out of ? .

My respect level for that ? went up when he showed up at Tommy's, and Holly was walkin around in just her panties lowkey flirting.

Any other muthafucca would've took that devil ? 's bait, and try to smash. THAT ? was smart enough not to even follow her azzz up and WISELY bounced.

Man he ? that's why she had on different draws when Tommy came home
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope episode....Ghost officially has too much on his plate

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Ghost had that same look when someone try to fie up a cigarette in my car. That nicca was looking like "you disrespectful neegha"

Dat look denzel had when the hood turned on Alonzo lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Ghost had that same look when someone try to fie up a cigarette in my car. That nicca was looking like "you disrespectful neegha"

Dat look denzel had when the hood turned on Alonzo lol

Lol crazy thing about it is that I think he was taught under Denzel Washington.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Angela let that lady goad her into implicating Jamie. Isn't that a classic interrogation technique? She's supposed to be smarter than that.

Yes but she was already in her feelings about it and didn't want to feel used. In reality was used and she know it.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost was soo ? whipped that he sat up here and let this ? Milan infiltrate him on some CIA ? .. All because the ? wanted out the game and a future with angela... ? really thought that lobos being dead is going solve all your problems? Milan got the ? ? in his hands..

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Kanan ain't ? . Smh
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me go dig up that most hated actor for the characters they've played thread. The lil ? playing Tariq about to get added for his role in Power and the last Barbershop. He got the knucklehead/disrespectful teen role on lock.

Same ? I said. That face he be making, moping and ? . Too realistic
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Let me go dig up that most hated actor for the characters they've played thread. The lil ? playing Tariq about to get added for his role in Power and the last Barbershop. He got the knucklehead/disrespectful teen role on lock.

Same ? I said. That face he be making, moping and ? . Too realistic

Even in orange is the new black