Georgia Man Gets 40-Year Sentence For Boiling Water Attack On ?

Options
13»

Comments

• SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    take your L. ? permanently disfigured two negroes but a 40 years sentence was too much?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    take your L. ? permanently disfigured two negroes but a 40 years sentence was too much?

Explain how this a L? LLS the stupidity of even saying that is insane.

? ? drivers ? and disfigure people and don't get 40 years.

Child molesters don't get 40 years and do permanent damage to kids physically and mentally.

Yall complain about what big drug kingpins do to the community and some of them don't get 40 years.

Plenty of murders who have killed multiple and they don't get 40 years.

I'm not saying any of the above is right. I'm saying considering all the other ? you damn I right I think 40 years is excessive for what that man did.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    Options
    And there havent been ? drivers, drug king pins, and child molestors that havent got 40 or more years? 40 is pretty justifiable for this case.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    And there havent been ? drivers, drug king pins, and child molestors that havent got 40 or more years? 40 is pretty justifiable for this case.

Never heard of a ? driver getting 40 years. The others I already answered.

Your opinion its a justifiable sentence. My opinion the ? is excessive. So be it.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I've had minor burns that where the Pain lasted minutes after the incident..I can't imagine..they could go the eye for an eye route and just the hell with jail altogether

Wasn't even his house was,his girls....so stupid
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ caring more about this than the criminal at hand...

Dudes have tons of reasoning, but he had none...

This is why you don't reason for criminals, this mf is dumb as ? , yet you think you can argue out of that... He got 40 years for a premeditated hate crime... He ? up...

It's excessive huh...aww, so sad
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Lol @ caring more about this than the criminal at hand...

Dudes have tons of reasoning, but he had none...

This is why you don't reason for criminals, this mf is dumb as ? , yet you think you can argue out of that... He got 40 years for a premeditated hate crime... He ? up...

It's excessive huh...aww, so sad

Yes its excessive but who's sad about it?

I'm just stating my opinion the ? is excessive don't care about that man or the victims.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    Options
    Is your only reasoning of it being excessive is cause ? that have committed unrelated crimes has recieved less years?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Is your only reasoning of it being excessive is cause ? that have committed unrelated crimes has recieved less years?

No I just think the ? is too long of a sentence for that crime. Plain and simple
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's black that's the only reason why he got 40 period.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    Options
    Sobyou believe he should get less years as a white man for ruining the life of two black males?
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    Oh well. That's messed up, he should've just kicked them out if he was all that upset about it. Now he finna be on the receiving end of that stuff....

Sidenote: Where did those 2 threads about whats going on in Charlotte, NC went?? @1CK1S ? I think that was you who made one of em. Just wondering because they got wacked pretty quick or were moved....

Yep, mods aren't allowing these threads to stay alive too long.

Who watches the mods?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that damn ? lmao
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This is some ? you wouldn't even do to two dogs stuck together.

It's a premeditated hate crime. With the intention to disfigure, cause insufferable pain, and a lifetime of mental anguish.

The excessive sentence is done to discourage copy-cat crimes, and prevent a shift to 3rd world barbarianism.

?

The death penalty for murder didn't discourage damn thing. Already proven ? like that doesn't deter a damn thing.

What the man did was ? up. Yes the man should go to prison but 40 years for that crime is excessive IMO and ain't ? going to change my opinion.

Show me in my post where I said he should get the death penalty for this.....
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    This is some ? you wouldn't even do to two dogs stuck together.

It's a premeditated hate crime. With the intention to disfigure, cause insufferable pain, and a lifetime of mental anguish.

The excessive sentence is done to discourage copy-cat crimes, and prevent a shift to 3rd world barbarianism.

?

The death penalty for murder didn't discourage damn thing. Already proven ? like that doesn't deter a damn thing.

What the man did was ? up. Yes the man should go to prison but 40 years for that crime is excessive IMO and ain't ? going to change my opinion.

Show me in my post where I said he should get the death penalty for this.....

? is wrong with your reading comprehension? I never said you said that or even implied that you said that.

What you said was "the excessive sentence was done to discourage copy cat crimes"

I replied with the "death penalty didn't discourage a damn thing." Which is what a lot of people said was the reason for being in favor of having the death penalty. It was to discourage crimes such as murder. Which it quite obviously didn't discourage a damn thing.

Hence me saying the 40 years being excessive to discourage copy cat crimes is complete ? .