ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twitter is on fire today... First Jerry Rice and now Breezy. Jerry Rice is moon-walking out of twitter right now
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twitter is on fire today... First Jerry Rice and now Breezy. Jerry Rice is moon-walking out of twitter right now

What did Jerry Rice do?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What did Jerry Rice do?

Being a ? ? like ya self
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

watch CB take the ? wrong tho.....
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options

What did Jerry Rice do?

Being a ? ? like ya self

I don't want to hear ? from a ? like you talkin bout you seent a leather couch to another man

Move around ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meanwhile in Cali today

Cali wants to change laws based on the white kid that ? a woman and got off. Who only had to serve 3 months cause the judge was good with his parents. Now the flaw here is the judge was a poor judge and what's wrong with the "well connected" culture in Americas "rich" society.

But ? all that, instead of punishing them, let's add new laws that make it harder to beat a ? case and will undoubtedly affect men of color. and while we are at it, let's get a democrat in power to sign it into law.

According to the legislators, current California law calls for a mandatory prison term in cases of ? or sexual assault where force is used, but not when the victim is unconscious or severely intoxicated and thus unable to resist.

The bill, which faced no serious opposition in the Democratic-controlled legislature, would eliminate a judge’s discretion to sentence defendants convicted of such crimes to probation. Under its provisions, Turner would have faced a minimum of three years behind bars.

if Chris brown is wondering why he is getting ? wit...here's the reason
  • ShottaDaBeast
    Options

What did Jerry Rice do?

Being a ? ? like ya self

I don't want to hear ? from a ? like you talkin bout you seent a leather couch to another man

Move around ?

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Jerry Rice The Goat. That's all I gotta say
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meanwhile in Cali today

Cali wants to change laws based on the white kid that ? a woman and got off. Who only had to serve 3 months cause the judge was good with his parents. Now the flaw here is the judge was a poor judge and what's wrong with the "well connected" culture in Americas "rich" society.

But ? all that, instead of punishing them, let's add new laws that make it harder to beat a ? case and will undoubtedly affect men of color. and while we are at it, let's get a democrat in power to sign it into law.

According to the legislators, current California law calls for a mandatory prison term in cases of ? or sexual assault where force is used, but not when the victim is unconscious or severely intoxicated and thus unable to resist.

The bill, which faced no serious opposition in the Democratic-controlled legislature, would eliminate a judge’s discretion to sentence defendants convicted of such crimes to probation. Under its provisions, Turner would have faced a minimum of three years behind bars.

You get a GOAT for finding that. Figured something must be going on with all the "distracting" stories of minor importance circulating this week.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? that he tap dancing
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I would watch my lil sister, we would watch Blues Clues together..

when my daughter was born, I would put Blue Clues on..

this is Steve now, and he tells his story.. cool to hear he actually enjoyed and believed in the show and kids he entertained..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwmtkFPYXsg
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Quick question..........who is "they" DJ Khaled always talking about?

The Shia. Ain't he Sunni?
  • ShottaDaBeast
    Options

Randy Moss was better

• JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Jerry Springer >>> Jerry Rice
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Jerry Stackhouse >>> Jerry Rice
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    What Southern artists would be in yall top 25 ?

Phonte, scarface, Andre 3k, killer mike.

Maybe jay electronica

NUFF SAID LOUIS!!! VOILA!!
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Jerry Maguire >>> Jerry Rice
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options

Randy Moss was better

These football players get docile as ? when they become retired

NBA >>>>>>NFL

When it comes to speaking out on ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all leave the greatest wide receiver of all time alone
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meanwhile in Cali today

You get a GOAT for finding that. Figured something must be going on with all the "distracting" stories of minor importance circulating this week.

9tju08vwv049.jpeg
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    What Southern artists would be in yall top 25 ?

Phonte, scarface, Andre 3k, killer mike.

Maybe jay electronica

NUFF SAID LOUIS!!! VOILA!!

bonjour
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    This song still ? blows my Mind...? 's genius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d7v9vmWJkA

Do OutKast qualify for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame yet.???

Almost

Artists—a group encompassing performers, composers and/or musicians—become eligible for induction 25 years after the release of their first record. Besides demonstrating unquestionable musical excellence and talent, inductees will have had a significant impact on the development, evolution and preservation of rock & roll.

They will. They are winners in every aspect of the game

Originality
    Longevity
    Worldwide success
    Nearly Matching GRODT astronomic sales
    Never failed
    Great artistry

Dre 3000 being the only ? that can wear a dress with a wig and walk in Baton Rouge holding a pink gun like a G and pull a dime piece. That ? solely make them legendary.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ROD SMITH AND ED MCCAFFERY ARE THE BEST WIDE RECEIVERS! ? JERRY RICE!!

I remember the 2nd year i ever followed football. 96 or 97, it was the first year the broncos won the superbowl. We were undefeated record was 8-0 and they had to play the 49ers. Jerry rice was injured all season and that was his first game back. Ran circles around the broncos and destroyed them and gave them their first lost that season.

Since that day i've hated that man. He ended up signing to the broncos way later in his career but was a 3rd string receiver lol.