Colin Kaepernick refuses “to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people”...

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    So after hearing and reading so many of these comments about Kapernick stance.

Do some of yall still NOT see that the american flag is a symbol of white supremacy?

It's not. It's a symbol of America and America's story. White supremacy is part of America's story. Hell, it's the biggest chapter in the book, but acting like it's the only part of the story is silly. As long as people think in these extreme terms, people will never come to an understanding, and ? will never progress.

How is it not a symbol of white supremacy?

Never said it was the only part of the story.

cuz the thing is...and if i'm called a ? for this, so be it...

in theory.....america can be ? great...

however in practice if ? sucks....

it's kinda like religion..most if not all religions are a very beautiful and peaceful part of an individual culture..how ever it's some of the interpretations and the violent means used to spread religion and pervert it into control over the masses and to exploit money out of the poor that has turned people away.....

If America was truly about equality, and all men and women were treated equally....this would be a great place....that's why white people are so overly patriotic, because for them it is that land of opportunity that it's advertised to be, to a lot of foreigners who come here for education and careers..they feel like you truly can do anything in america....

howver when it comes to the poor, and blacks....it seems like a bunch of ? , because we rightfully feel like we were never part of that picture....

America was built on the right to protest and stand up for what you believe in even if it goes against what everyone else feels....that's it's origin.....colin kapernick in all honesty is being way more american than anyone else in this whole scenario....

he's speaking out against injustice, and taking a stand for what he believes what is right....that's as american as you can get forreal....if anything dudes a patriot...

this is supposed to be a country where open protest in encouraged..telling him to ? is disrespecting the flag way more than his refusal to stand for it

That still doesn't explain how its not a symbol for white supremacy. You even explained why its a symbol for white supremacy in your own post with the bold.

Like I said before I never said that is only thing the flag can represents in my eyes. I just wanted know if folks still felt its not a symbol.

You don't cool although I disagree.

i mean don't take me wrong... but if you wanna be a ? about it....

that's like if you look at a cross,

some may say, "murder, deception, lies, fiction,"

others may say, "faith, hope, love, salvation"

then you got some ? that be like "is that the letter T?"

and none of them would be ....wrong but some are clearly being more negative than others...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do some of yall still NOT see that the american flag is a symbol of white supremacy?

It's not. It's a symbol of America and America's story. White supremacy is part of America's story. Hell, it's the biggest chapter in the book, but acting like it's the only part of the story is silly. As long as people think in these extreme terms, people will never come to an understanding, and ? will never progress.

I explained who it's not. It's literally a symbol of the USA and everything that entails. If you look at it an just see white supremacy and that's what you feel about America, that's fine. But it's silly to think that everyone will feel that way. I don't care about the flag or even the country all that much, but I'm not going to sit here and act like the only thing I get from America is racist treatment because that's simply not true.

I never implied any of that extra ? you talking. I asked a very simple question and you interjected a whole bunch ? I never implied or even spoke on.

? , you literally said:

What you struck out is a direct response to that. The answer to that question is "No." not everyone sees it as a symbol of white supremacy because America isn't solely defined by white supremacy.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone that kisses ass is a ? as far as I'm concerned. Just cuz we have it better than most doesn't mean we still don't get treated like ? in our home country. ? is ? even if it had sprinkles on it. America for blacks= ? with sprinkles. Rest of the world for blacks=? .
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    media is a muthafucka...with all he said, they STILL dance around the REAL issue lmfao

don't let all this ? gettin thrown into the situation take away from the REAL issue

? gettin killed by police us an afterthought. ..."yea
    minorities have issues, BUT"

Yeah. Like every conservative outpost ive seen, that chants americas freedoms all day every day. Are acting like this dude just told america to suck his ? , and he hates this country.

If they werent so ? stupid and bias, they would take this moment to disagree with colin, but educate their followers as to why he may feel this way, and that through his message that they may be confused about, and angry at, there obviously is truth.

Some of these white folks right now are truly acting like we're still just making up the issues we face in this country. They dont know what its like to have to put on a different persona at times just not to scare white people. lol.

As if not just last year, armed white men looking straight out of a call of duty game, werent sitting outside of mosque in Texas as a means of sending a violent message through peaceful protest.

For ? sakes. Just a couple weeks ago a white woman had to write a ? blog on accepting her daughter marrying a black man. LOL
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cuz the thing is...and if i'm called a ? for this, so be it...

in theory.....america can be ? great...

however in practice if ? sucks....

it's kinda like religion..most if not all religions are a very beautiful and peaceful part of an individual culture..how ever it's some of the interpretations and the violent means used to spread religion and pervert it into control over the masses and to exploit money out of the poor that has turned people away.....

If America was truly about equality, and all men and women were treated equally....this would be a great place....that's why white people are so overly patriotic, because for them it is that land of opportunity that it's advertised to be, to a lot of foreigners who come here for education and careers..they feel like you truly can do anything in america....

howver when it comes to the poor, and blacks....it seems like a bunch of ? , because we rightfully feel like we were never part of that picture....

America was built on the right to protest and stand up for what you believe in even if it goes against what everyone else feels....that's it's origin.....colin kapernick in all honesty is being way more american than anyone else in this whole scenario....

he's speaking out against injustice, and taking a stand for what he believes what is right....that's as american as you can get forreal....if anything dudes a patriot...

this is supposed to be a country where open protest in encouraged..telling him to ? is disrespecting the flag way more than his refusal to stand for it

That still doesn't explain how its not a symbol for white supremacy. You even explained why its a symbol for white supremacy in your own post with the bold.

Like I said before I never said that is only thing the flag can represents in my eyes. I just wanted know if folks still felt its not a symbol.

You don't cool although I disagree.

i mean don't take me wrong... but if you wanna be a ? about it....

that's like if you look at a cross,

some may say, "murder, deception, lies, fiction,"

others may say, "faith, hope, love, salvation"

then you got some ? that be like "is that the letter T?"

and none of them would be ....wrong but some are clearly being more negative than others...

Thats why it was a posed as a yes or no question. I didn't say anybody was wrong if they felt it wasn't I just wanted to know WHY they felt it wasn't.

• The Lonious Monk
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Anyone that kisses ass is a ? as far as I'm concerned. Just cuz we have it better than most doesn't mean we still don't get treated like ? in our home country. ? is ? even if it had sprinkles on it. America for blacks= ? with sprinkles. Rest of the world for blacks=? .

If you say so bruh. America is broken and needs to be fixed especially when it comes to race issues. But my life isn't ? and none of the black people I know have ? lives. How many people on the IC have ? lives? And how many of those ? lives are do exclusively to racism and not personal mistakes or other circumstances.

We can all fight for what is right without exaggerating ? . There are people in this world who can't even count on getting clean water everyday. You think compared to that your life is the same but with a few "sprinkles" added? Ok.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I explained who it's not. It's literally a symbol of the USA and everything that entails. If you look at it an just see white supremacy and that's what you feel about America, that's fine. But it's silly to think that everyone will feel that way. I don't care about the flag or even the country all that much, but I'm not going to sit here and act like the only thing I get from America is racist treatment because that's simply not true.

I never implied any of that extra ? you talking. I asked a very simple question and you interjected a whole bunch ? I never implied or even spoke on.

? , you literally said:

What you struck out is a direct response to that. The answer to that question is "No." not everyone sees it as a symbol of white supremacy because America isn't solely defined by white supremacy.

I still never implied that its the ONLY way I see it as YOU suggested I did. I just feel it is a symbol of white supremacy but never said or implied that its the only way I see it. That is why I struck that part out because you was wrong for that.
  • Vellum
    Options

Okay smart guy, then what are your solutions? Give me 3. I wont even actually challenge you that hard.

America for black people currently is not remotely close to being ? with sprinkles. lol.

I asked this 2 months ago, but again, where are you dudes living, where do you work, who are your circle of friends, where have you visited, that you think current America is this racist cesspool of death for you.

Ive lived in 5 different states, 6 different cities. Visited countless more states and cities, from the boondocks in predominately white towns in Texas, to stacked cities like Chicago. Ive been with white women from Canada to England to Sweden. Ive dated varying races of women. Ive befriended various races of people, sometimes from the craziest of scenarios.

Ive gone from the streets of Baltimore to the beaches of California, to the south where there is a church on almost every damn corner in predominately white cities, worked all kinds of jobs, and while im aware the country still has more work to do, and there are ? racist, bigoted ? out there. This is not the predominant reality anymore.

I cant have traveled that much around this country for 8 years now, and just got ? lucky to not be lynched, called a ? , or have the police called on me for no reason. lol
  • Vellum
    Options

If you say so bruh. America is broken and needs to be fixed especially when it comes to race issues. But my life isn't ? and none of the black people I know have ? lives. How many people on the IC have ? lives? And how many of those ? lives are do exclusively to racism and not personal mistakes or other circumstances.

We can all fight for what is right without exaggerating ? . There are people in this world who can't even count on getting clean water everyday. You think compared to that your life is the same but with a few "sprinkles" added? Ok.

YUP! EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID.

mjr9tv.gif
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    Vellum wrote: »
    I hear you ? Foster. I just wanna say, um, you cant blame your father whooping your mothers ass on slavery. Not everything can be blamed to racism, or slavery. Some things are just people ? up, and they have to lay in the bed they made. Your father was simply a coward. Like many of our fathers. Racism didnt hold many of them back. Just being a little scared ? did.

Even crazy Ann Coulter says that the only people that are owed anything in america are black people. Im not denying the economical and psychological effects racism and slavery have had on black people for generations, but im not so sure the psychological effects of that racism still factors in as strongly in current generations 40 and under.

This idea that young brothas across america who are killing each other, robbing each other, impregnating women out of wedlock and not taking care of their children, not going to college, not working, is not just them ? up is a hard pill to swallow.

I cant just keep spending my life defaulting back to racism to try to explain away everything while progressing forward in life. At the end of the day, stupid people exist, and stupid ? happens. But sitting around waiting for someone to acknowledge my feelings isnt putting money in my bank account, because no black person in america is ever getting reparations in the form of a big fat check in your account.

Im sure ? Foster would agree with that statement, considering hard work got him to where he is, and continued hard work will allow him to help others get out of their situations too. Not sitting around crying about racism, which im sure had the least negative impact in his life, considering he grew up in a household of drug abuse and domestic violence like many of us.

1) Slavery and Racism did and does most certainly affect the mental state of the man and woman in the black relationship.

2) Black people are guinea pigs in this country. We don't control anything, and the way we act is reactionary to the situation they recreate for us. The game they play is to let a few get away so they will look down upon the ones that didn't. The reality of the situation is, if they want to ruin your life by tomorrow, they will do it. You're living behind enemy lines.

3) Letting the world know that racism and slavery are still alive and affecting its victims has nothing to do with continuing to progress forward in life. It's actually easier to move forward, when you're aware of the obstacles in front of you.

1) I didnt say slavery and racism did not have an effect on the mental state of black americans. I distinctly, and clearly said it does in the second paragraph. I question that the psychological effects of slavery and racism are still as applicable for current generations, or is it just that people want it to be, so they can take personal responsibility out of the equation of their lack of success in life.

This isnt jim crow anymore. This isnt even the 80s or the ? 90s. At some point people have to take some personal responsibility. You cant sit here and tell me brothas are out here treating their women like ? because of slavery, or jim crow laws.

2) I dont know how you say that with a straight face, with a guy named barack hussain obama as president, with a chocolate sister for a wife that is adored by millions of white democrats. With black supreme court justices. Black mayors, governors, senators, chiefs of police all over the country. Black entertainers are some of the most popular people in this country. Millions of white people literally worship people like michael jordan, jackie robinson, rihanna, beyonce, ect...

So if black people arent in complete dominant control of this already majority white country from top to bottom, we're just guinea pigs getting ? ? What kind of reality is this? Youre speaking like this is 1919 right now, and not 2016 where kobe bryant didnt just start a 100 million dollar venture capital firm. Kobe bryant, a black man who was accused of ? a white woman in the ass, is now one of the most popular athletes on the planet, adored by millions of americans, and is rich as ? .

For ? sake, mike tyson went to prison for ? , was a general violent ? , and he was on ellen. MIKE TYSON WAS ON ELLEN! Son, lets jump into the 21st century here, B.

3) I didnt say to stop letting the world know that racism still exist. Slavery doesnt exist in america unless youre arguing about the prison system.

I clearly said, i cannot continue BLAMING everything on racism as i progress moving forward in life. I didnt say that i cant continue discussing racism, and point it out when it rears its ugly head. The fact that i spend my time typing paragraphs about incidences of racism in america here on this forum on a daily basis lets you know im still interested in it. Im just not interested in blaming every ? thing on racism.

Cmon son. I feel like im being fairly clear in my point making, and no matter how detailed, empathetic, rational, and logical a make my arguments, even when im actually on the same side as them, ? just reply back with, nah, thats wrong, you wrong, my 3 sentence response is clearly right.

giphy.gif

lol

Slavery ended. And we don't live in segregated Jim Crow South

But we also don't live in this post racial society where color plays no role in social mobility

The continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership, debtor prisons like the city of Ferguson, the war on drugs and the retreat from desegregation in public education plays a huge role in perpetuating racial disparities in income and wealth

I don't think you'd necessarily disagree with the aforementioned, but i do believe you underestimate the impact of these practices and policies have psychologically on a ppl and the self loathing it produces

Same as with poverty, negative perceptions, stereotypes and discrimination condoned and practiced by the dominant culture can create severe stress which affects many brain functions, putting you at risk for many mood disorders and other mental issues

And while things are getting better, you cast too wide a net when you suggest current generations are using race as a crutch
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    ? still going on while Josh Brown and Ryan Lochte are eating. Hope everyone is proud. The NFL already said Kap has the right to do it so why is this ? still going? Josh Brown done signed another contract and everybody's quiet but watch what happens if Greg Hardy signs with a team. ? this ? man.

It's crazy how this Josh Brown story isn't being talked about at all. dude's wife said he whooped over 20 times and he broke a restraining order.

That was a main topic all last week til the Kaep story broke...it's been in the news alot
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    ? still going on while Josh Brown and Ryan Lochte are eating. Hope everyone is proud. The NFL already said Kap has the right to do it so why is this ? still going? Josh Brown done signed another contract and everybody's quiet but watch what happens if Greg Hardy signs with a team. ? this ? man.

It's crazy how this Josh Brown story isn't being talked about at all. dude's wife said he whooped over 20 times and he broke a restraining order.

That was a main topic all last week til the Kaep story broke...it's been in the news alot

I guess to a certain extent but I didn't hear much outrage except from us for real. I didn't hear this ? on MSNBC or on the Today show in the morning. This ? should be bigger especially after how the Ray Rice ? went down
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    dxzh3m.jpg

Man you can hit some white people with a million of those examples and they still won't be able to understand. That's why I always say ya'll give white people way too much credit. Some of them really are that dumb when it comes to certain issues.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my viewpoint, the difference between the American flag, and the Confederate flag is the colors.

The symbolic underpinnings still represent white supremacy.

Now they trotting out Jerry Rice on some #AllLivesMatter ? ? .

White folks will always find some kneegrow; some boot-licking, dancing with the devils, yassa-bossing, talk some brotherman talk to the brother's ass ? !!

We out here getting blasted by the police, and here he comes with this conciliatory nonsense.
  • Vellum
    Options
    @desertrain10 In response to the quoted below
    lol

Slavery ended. And we don't live in segregated Jim Crow South

But we also don't live in this post racial society where color plays no role in social mobility

The continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership, debtor prisons like the city of Ferguson, the war on drugs and the retreat from desegregation in public education plays a huge role in perpetuating racial disparities in income and wealth

I don't think you'd necessarily disagree with the aforementioned, but i do believe you underestimate the impact of these practices and policies have psychologically on a ppl and the self loathing it produces

Same as with poverty, negative perceptions, stereotypes and discrimination condoned and practiced by the dominant culture can create severe stress which affects many brain functions, putting you at risk for many mood disorders and other mental issues

And while things are getting better, you cast too wide a net when you suggest current generations are using race as a crutch

Word. This is a long response, but ? it. Reading is fundamental. The lack of it is what humanity suffers from.

Hmmm, how do i respond to this since i agree mostly. lol.

I guess just on this issue we will diverge. Im more of the, i dont think many of these young brothas are just victims of poverty and horrible schooling, but also victims of their own people/family setting them up to fail, and choosing to take the path less traveled of crime and violence.

I have that opinion because of my own life, and the lives of others ive experienced first hand, coupled with statistics in general.

About 45 million people are living under the poverty line in this country. Clearly the vast majority of them arent committing violent crime at the rate young black men are. It would be one thing if we were just stealing cars too much, doing identity theft too much, stealing food from grocery stores, or snatch poppin Macys for school clothes. We're involved in some of the most vicious violent acts of crime at an outstandingly disproportionate rate to each other and others over stupid ? .

My problem lies in being a black man in America, not currently allowed by my own people without going through a rigorous blackness test, to say i think we all know better, and you cant just blame racism, bad schools, and poverty for everything.

I know how to live poor. I grew up with lights going out (electricity not paid), clothes stinking because theyre isnt money to wash them, so i hand washed them on a washing board, cold showers, government cheese, roaches in your cereal that look like raisins. My ? , I UNDERSTAND. This all the while being surrounded by white kids who were living like kings and queens in comparison. I dont doubt it affected me, but it didnt drive me to rob, steal, or murder. Just work and get my own.

I was doing summer jobs when i was ? 14 through a local program.

With 10 dollars though, you can easily feed yourself for a week, and with a little flavor. It might just be ramen, chicken thighs, and jalapenos, but you can eat. Hell if you dont have any electricity or gas, build a fire pit with some rocks and bricks, get a ? from the salvation army, gather some ? wood, and make your own stove. lol. So when dudes say ? ribs is touchin out here, i question are they touchin for real because racist managers wont hire you for work, and you have no money at all because its impossible for you to have some, or are they touchin because youre feeling greedy, and you just simply want what someone else has.

I think the obsession with materialism in our community that isnt exactly the same in other non black poor communities is why poverty is driving young brothas and sistas into doing really stupid ? . I dont think its driving them insane though. America has a mental health problem, but cmon son.

Its 2016 too. Hell, the following has applied for a couple decades now minimum. If your schools suck, you can still teach them at home. There is still a library in your city, and many throughout the state. The problem isnt just underfunded schools though, its the culture of my people that are going there. The devaluing of education in general, the fear of failure and racism, the tribalness that leads to unnecessary violence. The abuse at home from aint ? parents.

The poverty argument is what liberals use to say about islamic terrorist from the middle east. Then people had to realize, poverty and lack of education are two parts, but there is a stronger force guiding this behavior that is hardwired into the cultures ideologies that need to change, and are hard to change.

Being poor, or not having great schools isnt a fate of drug abuse, murder, gang banging, self hate, and high teen pregnancy. Its what people have chosen it to be. This must change.

We're squandering away what our Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, Great Grandparents, ect.. fought for. What they struggled to deal with when they felt like quitting.

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Slavery and the national anthem: The surprising history behind Colin Kaepernick's protest
    By AJ Willingham, CNN

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/29/sport/colin-kaepernick-flag-protest-has-history-trnd/

Updated 1244 GMT (2044 HKT) August 30, 2016

(CNN)"I cannot stand and sing the anthem. I cannot salute the flag. I know that I am a black man in a white world."

That's not Colin Kaepernick, the San Francisco 49ers quarterback whose refusal to stand during the national anthem has invited criticism from all corners of the sports world. That's Jackie Robinson, beloved baseball pioneer and civil rights activist, writing in his 1972 autobiography, "I Never Had It Made."

After Kaepernick was spotted sitting during the anthem preceding last Friday's NFL preseason game, the struggling quarterback said he would not stand "to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color."It's hard not to notice their words are almost perfectly aligned. But it shouldn't be a surprise when you consider some historical context, namely, that the anthem actually contains a reference to slavery and Kaepernick is far from the first athlete to question its scope. The national anthem's forgotten lyrics

"The Star-Spangled Banner" was written by Francis Scott Key in 1814 about the American victory at the Battle of Fort McHenry. We only sing the first verse, but Key penned three more. This is the third verse:

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
    That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
    A home and a Country should leave us no more?
    Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
    No refuge could save the hireling and slave
    From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave
    And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

The mere mention of "slave" is not entirely remarkable; slavery was alive and well in the United States in 1814. Key himself owned slaves, was an anti-abolitionist and once called his African brethren "a distinct and inferior race of people."

Some interpretations of these lyrics contend Key was in fact taking pleasure in the deaths of freed black slaves who had decided to fight with the British against the United States.

In order to bolster their numbers, British forces offered slaves their freedom in British territories
    if they would join their cause during the war. These black recruits formed the Colonial Marines, and were looked down upon by people like Key who saw their actions as treasonous.

As an anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner" has never been a unanimous fit. Since it was officially designated as the national anthem in 1931, Americans have debated the suitability of its militaristic lyrics and difficult tune. (Some have offered up "? Bless America" and "America the Beautiful" as alternatives.)

Not only is the white man a natural ? and savage, he's also a natural hypocrite. The song celebrates repressing of those who are fighting for freedom and liberty. Also, these same muthafuckas who are claiming that Kap is disrespecting Kap are the Kap muthafuckas who not only have a draft dodger and a white racist supremacist as the standard bearer of their party of racism and white supremacy, but a dude who clowned a bona fide war hero and P.O.W. and he also disrespected the family of a dead solider, who don't talk to me about respecting the military when you clearly don't have any respect for it yourselves. It kills me how white people hold black people to a standard that they aren't even trying to adhere to themselves. BTW, ? the Star Spangled Banner. Kap needs to do this during that racist ass song at the next game.

giphy.gif

Then these ? ass can't say he didn't stand up during the Star Spangled Banner.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    dxzh3m.jpg

Man you can hit some white people with a million of those examples and they still won't be able to understand. That's why I always say ya'll give white people way too much credit. Some of them really are that dumb when it comes to certain issues.

while ill agree SOME of them are that dumb, by using the word some your acknowledging all of them are not. its not about giving white people too much credit, its pointing out their willful ignorance. white people arent dumb like you making out to be, they just act like that when a topic of racism comes up. because racist white people want to be racist, but dont want to be called out for it. period.

i dont believe "they cant understand it" because they never lived it... ? ive never been homeless, but id go out on a limb and say being homeless sucks and its a issue that needs to be addressed. its a lack of empathy, not intelligence, IMO
  • Vellum
    edited August 2016
    Options
    In my viewpoint, the difference between the American flag, and the Confederate flag is the colors.

The symbolic underpinnings still represent white supremacy.

Now they trotting out Jerry Rice on some #AllLivesMatter ? ? .

White folks will always find some kneegrow; some boot-licking, dancing with the devils, yassa-bossing, talk some brotherman talk to the brother's ass ? !!

We out here getting blasted by the police, and here he comes with this conciliatory nonsense.

Shut your trick ass up. Jerry rice is a ? now because of a difference of opinion? You sound stupid as ? .

You should probably join the KKK. They'd love your self hating ass. You guys can call black men ? together.

giphy.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? is disagreeing with dude if he doesn't want to show pride to this nation? And put his heart on the star bangle anthem which is ? racist towards black people in the first place and against black people fighting for their freedom? ? love slavery so much to the point it has to be fear to Europeans and to their comforts.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options