Can anyone school me on a site to get good college papers!!

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll just find an article & copy & paste then tell the teacher that you & the writer shared the same point of view
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? I might just do it myself Its gonna be a long week smh
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Do the work fam

lol @ how many people cosigned this
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    ? I might just do it myself Its gonna be a long week smh

Let me guess,you can't even afford it?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank ? I graduated university those 20 pg papers were murder... By the way if you have enemies make sure they don't have access to your computer or make sure you have a backup. Because I used to erase the papers of people I didn't like the night before their work was due. Good luck
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    if anyone wants to help me with research it would be a big help
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Bcotton5 msg me exactly what you need researched and in what context. I'll pull quotes and properly format citations and references per your rubric when I have a moment this evening.

Just give me a clear objective homie.

How long does the paper need to be?

Do you have an introduction I can go over so I can understand the topic from your P.O.V.?

Per what you sent me, it appears you would need a source for each objective your professor asked you to complete.

Lemme' know, and I'll help yo! (bars)

• (Nope)
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Thank ? I graduated university those 20 pg papers were murder... By the way if you have enemies make sure they don't have access to your computer or make sure you have a backup. Because I used to erase the papers of people I didn't like the night before their work was due. Good luck

That's cold-blooded.

I'd bludgeon someone to death with a laptop for some ? like that.

• (Nope)
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I'll just find an article & copy & paste then tell the teacher that you & the writer shared the same point of view

You're a dog tho homie. Unless you're Air-Bud they're just astonished you have a P.O.V..

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Do the work fam

lol @ how many people cosigned this

Just do the work bcotton
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    I did it myself! It came out to 18 pages lmao shout out @KillaCham
  • star-writers
    star-writers Members Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone, personally I choose star-writers service for writing papers. This service is different from others because it provides with high quality of papers, on time delivery and reasonable prices.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi everyone, personally I choose star-writers service for writing papers. This service is different from others because it provides with high quality of papers, on time delivery and reasonable prices.

bruh i checked that site.. half the ? on the page is broken...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made this thread a couple months ago and no one helped me

So you and @pennyda1 are the same person huh?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.homeworkmarket.com/

BEST SITE ON THERE... NAME THE PRICE UR WILLING TO PAY, AND PEOPLE CONTACT YOU ABOUT WRITING YOUR PAPER.. THEY HAVE RATINGS FROM PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS SO THAT YOU CAN KNOW WHAT UR GETTING YOURSELF INTO
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Lololol ? too funny! My freshmen year of undergrad I was taking s ancient cities class, the professor made her classes extremely hard lol 4 exams and that was your grade and she dropped the lowest. My first exam I got a D, and the next two were As, lol so I needed to ? the final. A lot of people were like me and thrown off by that first test, so when the teacher dropped a 20 page study guide for the final we were all shook. Lolol

So one kid got a bright idea to upload the study guide as a google doc and then he CC'd all of us other students (about 200 students in the class) basically saying everyone put some work in on the study guide so we could all use it and not have to study every little detail (the final was an online exam, so we we're able to refer back to the study guide.)

I was doing my part on the study guide but everything I went in, I was like this ? is slow as ? . So I was worried that on the day of the final everyone would be lagging cuz we'd all be looking at the Google doc at the same time. So about four days before the exam the study guide was completed by all of us students, so I copy it lasted it to my own word doc and saved it. Well the funniest ? happened. On the morning of the exam i got tons of emails from other students in the class. All saying "whoever deleted the study guide is a ? , etc etc," straight white tears. Even the guy who set-up the Google doc sent out emails to whole class basically begging saying he didn't study at all he was just going to use the finished doc. Lolol he was threatening people, then he'd beg saying he would have to drop out (he had no idea who did it so he was just emailing the whole class) lol

Now I could have sent him that study guide but o thought it was hilarious. Lol dude played himself
  • JusDre313
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

BEST SITE ON THERE... NAME THE PRICE UR WILLING TO PAY, AND PEOPLE CONTACT YOU ABOUT WRITING YOUR PAPER.. THEY HAVE RATINGS FROM PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS SO THAT YOU CAN KNOW WHAT UR GETTING YOURSELF INTO

good drop Dro... just browsed it for a sec already had folks messaging trying to do some work.. will def check them out later.
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

good drop Dro... just browsed it for a sec already had folks messaging trying to do some work.. will def check them out later.

Is it grad level too?
  • JusDre313
    Options
    ^^dont know, like i said only browsed the site for a min or 2
  • Bcotton5
    Options

<3
  • milijacob
    milijacob Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2017
    Options
    You can get best college papers and submit your work on time from in best essay writing service reviews where the experts are ready to help you with the topic that you have chosen and provide complete guidance for your paper
  • JusDre313
    Options
    pennyda1 wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »

Is it grad level too?

after using it for a while now i can tell you yes it has grad level
  • JusDre313
    Options

@MARIO_DRO, this man is correct. this is the best site.. i been using it since he posted this ..