What You Smoke? How You Smoke? Vape THC? ? ? ? Bing Bing?

Options

Comments

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    tumblr_o1vuieOBSA1qjczh3o1_1280.jpg

only burn Ls socially now. bowls at home, Pax 1 outdoors.

finally dabbed 2 months ago in Cali but I couldn't do that everyday lol. I don't approve of ? ' around with a blowtorch like that while you getting turnt up for one thing.

? aint no game!

last time I did it I swore i'd never do it away from home again lmao

Man I rolled a blunt with some dab liquid that my homie brought from Denver. Now I'm no light weight smoker but that lil extra got me extra blazed. Didn't wanna do ? but just sit there and watch Netflix lol Still haven't tried dabs using a rigg but can't wait 2 try it. Heard stories and seen vids of cats hitting it and passing the ? out lol

slow motion bro....thats all I can tell you

had my ass doin 35 in a 55 jammin like a ? ....pullin on a black n mild that wasnt even lit lol
    What's the high of hitting a rigg like? What's the equivalent as far as other drugs? More psydelic? Know it ain't like hitting flower lol

its kinda trippy but way more of a body high to me....after you get done choking you're like aight im good, thats not that serious....in about 10-15 mins you all chopped and screwed...straight stoned.....oh and far as flowers go dont even bother smoking no more for the rest of that day....idc what kinda fire it is its gone taste straight boo boo after that good dab
    That's what's up. I'm from Fort Worth and can get every drug from Xans 2 Herion but cats don't have them dabs. All 3 of my dudes can get any type of exotic 2 edibles. Haven't jumped on the dab rip yet tho smh
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

finally dabbed 2 months ago in Cali but I couldn't do that everyday lol. I don't approve of ? ' around with a blowtorch like that while you getting turnt up for one thing.

? aint no game!

Man I rolled a blunt with some dab liquid that my homie brought from Denver. Now I'm no light weight smoker but that lil extra got me extra blazed. Didn't wanna do ? but just sit there and watch Netflix lol Still haven't tried dabs using a rigg but can't wait 2 try it. Heard stories and seen vids of cats hitting it and passing the ? out lol

had my ass doin 35 in a 55 jammin like a ? ....pullin on a black n mild that wasnt even lit lol

So people aren't lying when they say it took them an hour to drive home when it's only a ten minute drive. Lol.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? aint no game!

I gotta try that.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

? aint no game!

I gotta try that.
    Yeah homie like I said earlier I have never smoked dab outta a rigg(which is way more intense) but that dab liquid was lit. Comes in a tube and you just squeeze it out like toothpaste. Now I consider myself a pretty experienced weed head. Far from a light weight. But that dab blunt had me stuck. Umma type of smoker who likes 2 go out and do some when I'm high. ? that ? . That night I couldn't even stand up lol I was also on 70mg of hydrocodone but still lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? aint no game!

So people aren't lying when they say it took them an hour to drive home when it's only a ten minute drive. Lol.

hell yeah lol.....i really wouldnt recommend driving at all....i just didnt know at the time....had to shake back when people got to honking behind me....i stay in the country tho so this was like a 7 mile stretch down this two lane road and I had that Krit slappin...in my own lil zone n ? just coastin lol

Yeah homie like I said earlier I have never smoked dab outta a rigg(which is way more intense) but that dab liquid was lit. Comes in a tube and you just squeeze it out like toothpaste. Now I consider myself a pretty experienced weed head. Far from a light weight. But that dab blunt had me stuck. Umma type of smoker who likes 2 go out and do some when I'm high. ? that ? . That night I couldn't even stand up lol I was also on 70mg of hydrocodone but still lol

damn.....how you do that with all the tylenlol if you dont mind me asking?

i be wantin to get on that level but scared to ? my liver up
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

? aint no game!

hell yeah lol.....i really wouldnt recommend driving at all....i just didnt know at the time....had to shake back when people got to honking behind me....i stay in the country tho so this was like a 7 mile stretch down this two lane road and I had that Krit slappin...in my own lil zone n ? just coastin lol

damn.....how you do that with all the tylenlol if you dont mind me asking?

i be wantin to get on that level but scared to ? my liver up
    Luckly I can get the 10mg/325mg hydros so if I pop 7 it's only 2275mg of tylenol. They say 4000mg is toxic so I should be straight. If not I'll do a cold water extraction. It's a lil time consuming but alot better on the liver.
    Here is a link that talks about it. Mad videos on YouTube as well
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-272847.html
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    @HafBayked
    Also here's a couple of tips 2 potentiate hydros or any ? for that matter. A few hours before you pop em eat a few tums. It's posed 2 help with all the acids in your stomach so the high is a lil more intense. I like 2 chew mine aND take them on a empty stomach. Also white grapefruit juice makes the high stronger. You may no some or all of what I mentioned but just a few tips just in case.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    lol yeah I got a fresh jug of WGFJ in the fridge and keep the tums...although I can admit i've only felt the difference the juice makes....tums not so much

and I get the same tabs i just never added it up lol....ill take 4 and get hot as ? tho, always blamed it on the t *shrugs*

read about the cold water ? and my end conclusion was that it wasnt worth what I working with at the time...ill do that ? with a whole script tho
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    lol yeah I got a fresh jug of WGFJ in the fridge and keep the tums...although I can admit i've only felt the difference the juice makes....tums not so much

and I get the same tabs i just never added it up lol....ill take 4 and get hot as ? tho, always blamed it on the t *shrugs*

read about the cold water ? and my end conclusion was that it wasnt worth what I working with at the time...ill do that ? with a whole script tho
    Yea man. I don't know how high or low your tolerance is but if you have a high tolerance doin 7 or maybe even 6 you should be straight. You are no where near the toxic levels of the daily recommend 4000mg of tylenol. Always better 2 be safe than not tho.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been using a vape lately just because the place where I'm staying at...works like a charm, doesn't have the usual cadences of smoking a joint or blunt, but it works like a charm
  • HafBayked
    Options

Yea man. I don't know how high or low your tolerance is but if you have a high tolerance doin 7 or maybe even 6 you should be straight. You are no where near the toxic levels of the daily recommend 4000mg of tylenol. Always better 2 be safe than not tho.

bet....ima ? around and be up all night lol
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

Are you like me and when you pop dones you get mad energy? Lol everyone I know who pops em be leaning like the Tower of Pisa where as I be ready 2 do ? lol affects everybody differently
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    IceManKam wrote: »
    I've been using a vape lately just because the place where I'm staying at...works like a charm, doesn't have the usual cadences of smoking a joint or blunt, but it works like a charm
    Man I got a vape hash oil pen. Since everyone on that vape nicotine tip I pass it off like I'm smoking one of those. My job don't trip if we hit em in our office. A coworker asked for a hit one day assuming it was a nicotine one had 2 lie and say I had a cold and prolly better she didn't hit it after me lol
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're looking to ? yourself over edible-wise, I recommend Sensei Chews 200. You can find them online. I had a heart to heart with ? the first time I did them, 20/10 recommend
  • HafBayked
    Options

Are you like me and when you pop dones you get mad energy? Lol everyone I know who pops em be leaning like the Tower of Pisa where as I be ready 2 do ? lol affects everybody differently

bruh you the only other dude in the world i've talked to that agreed....my homie be sleep off 1.....? im UP

i start home improvement projects and be callin folks about random old ? all late at night....mind wide open

the PS4 be saving me sometimes
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's y'all favorite strain(s)?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sure ive participated in this already, but I smoke dabs with a dab vape pen. I dont recall the last time ive actually smoked bud. Just dabs.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye ? you ? that live in Denver or Oregon
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

Green ?

Blue Diesel (That ? had me all the way ? up)

Girl Scout

Headband

Afghan Sour

Lemon Kush
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

bruh you the only other dude in the world i've talked to that agreed....my homie be sleep off 1.....? im UP

i start home improvement projects and be callin folks about random old ? all late at night....mind wide open

Same way homie. Homies take 40mg and be out. 40mg is a tease. Lol my tolerance just 2 high.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Northern lights and OG are my favorite strains. I been on that Gorilla Glue #4 lately. Some fiyah no doubt
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    And if yall don't already DL that Leafly app. Rates and talks about almost any strain out there. Have pics, positves, negatives about em all. Very convenient when you not 2 sure about a certain strain. GOAT app
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Green ?

Blue Diesel (That ? had me all the way ? up)

Girl Scout

Headband

Afghan Sour

Lemon Kush

that green ? is the truth. still my top strain as well, just an all around great high...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Piece-of-the-Week-The-Dugout-with-lighter.jpg

got one of these when I was 16 and still got it to this day. dont ever use it but I should bust it out for old time sake...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im the same exact way. Im introverted as ? , but when i do opiates everything I want to be like starts coming out. Im talkative as ? , energetic, thinking ? through, kicking ass at work, outgoing, not shy what so ever. Its like it releases the stuff that I would normally be too shy or anxious to be like when Im sober. I miss it but that ? like playing with fire haha.