Pikachu
    Pidgey
    Ivysaur
    Charmander

Got two badges trying to level up atm
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pokemon yellow version on my laptop. My current team (saving a spot for squirtle):

Mankey
    Pikachu
    Pidgey
    Ivysaur
    Charmander

I have two badges and will be leveling up my team atm. I'll play Crystal version after I beat yellow
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided for a little while.

How is that ? ? That other ? was racist as ? so i stopped playing it.

What other ? ?

The last Deus ex game.

But for real though I'm loving this game, Mankind Divided is the ? .
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Started playing Pokemon Red on DS.

My girl is playing Blue.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The servers for this Battlefield beta are awful. Can't connect to a single game.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    The servers for this Battlefield beta are awful. Can't connect to a single game.

They got hacked, its up now.
  • The Recipe
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I hopped on witcher 3 today and realized I been trying to find Dandalion for 6 months, that game is a dialogue simulator.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just beat Mankind Divided today, gonna start on the Nuka World DLC for Fallout 4.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    My ? hop on that FREE open BF1 beta. Its like 6 gigs dont be the ? that drop 60$ and say it sucks play the beta save yourself some money if you dont like it.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard they removed bullet drop. Enjoy you cod sniping stimulator. Heard yhe animations to enter or leave vehicles is trash too
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Heard they removed bullet drop. Enjoy you cod sniping stimulator. Heard yhe animations to enter or leave vehicles is trash too

See for yourself, dont be a I heard ass ? your whole life.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going through ? Eater Resurrection and ? Eater 2 on the Vita. It makes you realise how well suited these monster hunter type games suit the Vita.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beat madden 16, going back to deus ex human revolution. Probably cop madden 17 this week
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone play lords of the fallen before? Seems similar to dark souls and it's free on ps store until october
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Anyone play lords of the fallen before? Seems similar to dark souls and it's free on ps store until october

Currently playing. The game ain't all that bad tbh! Dark souls rip off and a bit rougher as far as fighting mechanics, but it ain't a bad game. Cool story so far. Stuck on the 3rd boss.

@Black_Samson I saw you playing, how you like it and how far are you? Which class you pick? I went rogue and it's a bit difficult with all these shielded ? .
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Copped Black Ops 3 for 15$, tried zombies and Mp wasnt really feeling it. Exchanged it for Fallout 4 and im digging it alot more than I thought I would. Not as dialouge heavy as I thought it would be thank ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I still got fallout 4 on my backlog. I'm a huge fallout fan just haven't finished this one yet due to other games. Will prolly finish that this week.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just picked up this Twilight Princess HD box.

se4jslyd4rbj.jpeg
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Next playthrough gon be the warrior one.

Picked rogue by accident, didnt even level up magic till after beast.

My guy is strength and faith build.

I like them heavy weapons and thats all i found mostly.

Lol STR based rogue? thats crazy. Im ? trapped on the Worshiper boss in the graveyard. ? is hard as ? as a DEX/FTH build. I can dodge a majority of the ? , but that part where he summons the 2 blue orbs that eventually turn into mobs is a pain in the ass. If a mob spawns, then im almost guaranteed dead. Those things are impossible to block attacks from and end up getting me stuck to where the main boss attacks me. I kind of want to already start over but as a brawler and do a STR build.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bout to play cities: skylines for a while

looking forward to planet coaster next month i believe
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Next playthrough gon be the warrior one.

Picked rogue by accident, didnt even level up magic till after beast.

My guy is strength and faith build.

I like them heavy weapons and thats all i found mostly.

Lol STR based rogue? thats crazy. Im ? trapped on the Worshiper boss in the graveyard. ? is hard as ? as a DEX/FTH build. I can dodge a majority of the ? , but that part where he summons the 2 blue orbs that eventually turn into mobs is a pain in the ass. If a mob spawns, then im almost guaranteed dead. Those things are impossible to block attacks from and end up getting me stuck to where the main boss attacks me. I kind of want to already start over but as a brawler and do a STR build.

Yeah, worshipper was a pain. I kited and shot him with the gauntlet.

My basic strategy right now is just rolling at his feet and getting a stab or two in when i can. When he starts up with the orbs I try to shoot them with the gauntlet because running to them takes way too long. A lot of times when i am trying to shoot the orbs though, worshipper will do that damn move that makes the blue spikes stab you so you cant stay in place too long. And he always does that move before i can get him to knock down one of the alters that knocks him down so you can attack him. Ive probably died on worshipper 30 times now lol. Im not sure if im too low of a level or what. All of the other vids ive seen with rogues doing the fight, they had different daggers than I have and were doing a good amount of damage with one stab. I do like 13 damage each stab. Not sure if i should just clear out a bunch of folks and level up some more, or if there is another area i need to go to before worshipper. Game is pretty straight forward though and doesnt have much options of going "off route".
  • [Deleted User]
    Options