Jerry Heller Dead

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

As a manager and business man, Heller began representing mainstream acts like Journey, Marvin Gaye, Joan Armatrading, Van Morrison, War, Average White Band, Ike & Tina Turner, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Otis Redding, The Who, Grand Funk Railroad, Black Sabbath, Humble Pie, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Four Tops, and many more in the 1960’s and 70’s. However, when he started working with Hip-Hop pioneer Eric “Eazy-E” Wright, Heller’s career took on new life.

Didn't know that. The movie made it seem like he only worked with obscure wht acts.
    Not these legendary rock, and rnb talents

Nah in the movie when he first meets Eazy he says he's been around for a minute and managed some big names but hadn't had a successful artist in a minute
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    easy-e-jerry-heller1a.jpg

I guess they're together again, lol.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    All the hate in this thread but Eazy E still gets love to this day. They was partners in crime.

Prolly poppin a bottle in the afterlife as we speak

This post has gotten slept on. Eazy was all about rapin the rest of NWA as long as he got paid. ? business for selfish individuals.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    easy-e-jerry-heller1a.jpg

I guess they're together again, lol.

Good one babe
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apperantly he had a heart attack while driving, resulting in a car crash
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apperantly he had a heart attack while driving, resulting in a car crash

It's funny I what's thought why doesn't that happen more?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

e7sja3ru62t1.jpg
    No the ? Michel'le didn't! Now I'm not going to watch that late ass movie A Girl From Compton, tuh.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    All the hate in this thread but Eazy E still gets love to this day. They was partners in crime.

Prolly poppin a bottle in the afterlife as we speak

This post has gotten slept on. Eazy was all about rapin the rest of NWA as long as he got paid. ? business for selfish individuals.

Exactly. Easy E let that Jew bastard manipulate let him.

What easy do? Turn around and ? his own people.

But let's forget history though.

Easy E did not put NWA together. That was Dre and Cube.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre picked up another body?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Yeah you definitely don't wanna wish death on nobody but it's hard to feel sympathy for this guy.

This
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.I.P great business man did a lot helping nwa an rappers have freedom of speech.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ppl slept on this post/video!! lol!!!
  • reverend_al
    reverend_al Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Options
    cant believe this joo stole money, from Ice Cube, then Dre and finally revealed at the end even Easy. and what did these so called gangsters do to him?.... nothing, yea real G's my ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    cant believe this joo stole money, from Ice Cube, then Dre and finally revealed at the end even Easy. and what did these so called gangsters do to him?.... nothing, yea real G's my ?

U should go check their ? for that ? . Show them who's really Str8 Outta Compton.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope they bring him out to No Vaseline
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B0425662-3B59-4CC6-99E6-5DF1271A39DF_zpsws2cu1ba.jpeg

who is this dude..is he the same one on the phone on that "snitchin meme"?

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B.G. Knocc Out(Eazy E homie and member in Ruthless). says Eazy-E fired Jerry Heller from Ruthless Records after learning he stole millions of dollars from him.

“I believe in my heart somebody did something to Eric. Whether it was Jerry [Heller], whether it was [his widow] Tomica [Woods-Wright], I have yet to really know the truth about it. But, for a person to have full-blown AIDS [that quickly is suspicious],” he told Hip Hop DX. “My little brother, his father died from full-blown AIDS … from sharing a needle [‘cause] he was [an addict]. Now, I seen this man go through these stages, from ? to full-blown AIDS. And, when you get a cold, any little thing like that, your whole immune system shut down. So you have to go into the hospital just to recover. Now, to be around Eric for the last three years of his life and he never had an episode like this – never ever – something is strange, something is real odd. And then you gon’ come out and tell me when the man go in there for bronchitis, you gon’ come out and tell me this man had full-blown AIDS. And we done been to New York, we done been to Chicago in below zero weather [and] he never got sick. He never had an episode. Like, c’mon bruh. Who are you kidding?”

Eazy-E’s artist B.G. Knocc Out Believes Jerry Heller Injected N.W.A. Rapper With ?
    B.G. raps, “…My big homie went out, he didn’t deserve it/Tried to say he died of Aids, but Eazy was cold-murdered/I filtered all the bulls**t with my third iris/Full-blow Aids, but Tomica ain’t got the virus?/On his death bed, a lawyer was hired/A few days prior, Jerry Heller was fired/….You can’t sucker me, can’t put it all together, but I smell a bunch of f*****y.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlwNsDdHY_I

I think Bizzy from Bone Thugs was saying the exact same ? that B.G. Knocc Out was saying about Easy-E contracting that ? . I can't find the video but I do believe Bizzy saying something about Easy wasn't feeling good or had something going on and he went to Jerry Heller's doctor and the next thing you know he had full blown AIDS. Bizzy was saying along the lines that the doctor probably injected with that die slow.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    B.G. Knocc Out(Eazy E homie and member in Ruthless). says Eazy-E fired Jerry Heller from Ruthless Records after learning he stole millions of dollars from him.

“I believe in my heart somebody did something to Eric. Whether it was Jerry [Heller], whether it was [his widow] Tomica [Woods-Wright], I have yet to really know the truth about it. But, for a person to have full-blown AIDS [that quickly is suspicious],” he told Hip Hop DX. “My little brother, his father died from full-blown AIDS … from sharing a needle [‘cause] he was [an addict]. Now, I seen this man go through these stages, from ? to full-blown AIDS. And, when you get a cold, any little thing like that, your whole immune system shut down. So you have to go into the hospital just to recover. Now, to be around Eric for the last three years of his life and he never had an episode like this – never ever – something is strange, something is real odd. And then you gon’ come out and tell me when the man go in there for bronchitis, you gon’ come out and tell me this man had full-blown AIDS. And we done been to New York, we done been to Chicago in below zero weather [and] he never got sick. He never had an episode. Like, c’mon bruh. Who are you kidding?”

Eazy-E’s artist B.G. Knocc Out Believes Jerry Heller Injected N.W.A. Rapper With ?
    B.G. raps, “…My big homie went out, he didn’t deserve it/Tried to say he died of Aids, but Eazy was cold-murdered/I filtered all the bulls**t with my third iris/Full-blow Aids, but Tomica ain’t got the virus?/On his death bed, a lawyer was hired/A few days prior, Jerry Heller was fired/….You can’t sucker me, can’t put it all together, but I smell a bunch of f*****y.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlwNsDdHY_I

I think Bizzy from Bone Thugs was saying the exact same ? that B.G. Knocc Out was saying about Easy-E contracting that ? . I can't find the video but I do believe Bizzy saying something about Easy wasn't feeling good or had something going on and he went to Jerry Heller's doctor and the next thing you know he had full blown AIDS. Bizzy was saying along the lines that the doctor probably injected with that die slow.

U know Bizzy is insane right?