The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really any inconsistencies, because we don't know how strong Zamasu actually is, and that's who Trunks was fighting most of the time.

As far as him and Black Goku go, Trunks blocked an attack from him once, and that's it.

It's just like how Kid Gohan was laying hands on 2nd form Freiza.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Not really any inconsistencies, because we don't know how strong Zamasu actually is, and that's who Trunks was fighting most of the time.

As far as him and Black Goku go, Trunks blocked an attack from him once, and that's it.

Zamasu wasn't hiding his power when he fought Goku in universe 10. Beerus threatened him if held back his strength so trunks having the upper hand on zamasu makes sense but goku not being able to do the same doesnt. If Zamasu was mortal he would have been killed by Trunks sword or his final flash.

Trunks did more than just block black attack he hit him twice before sending him flying into a building.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Although there have been plenty of power inconsistencies throughout the saga you have to admit it does make things interesting
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man the ep was dope. Trunks is too trill for words. He boxed Future Zamasu's ass up and when fired off a final flash my head exploded until I saw Future Zamasu tank that joint.

Its pretty obvious where Future Zamasu's immortality came from but I wonder if that explains where Black came from too.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zamasu may have become immortal but that doesn't make him any stronger they just can't hurt him
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Zamasu may have become immortal but that doesn't make him any stronger they just can't hurt him

What if you cut off his head..
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »

Garlic Junior had to be sealed away I'd imagine samething has to happen unless some fusion fuckery occurs
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Garlic Junior had to be sealed away I'd imagine samething has to happen unless some fusion fuckery occurs

The deadzone coming back would be great.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does the super dragon ? grant one wish or more?
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Im sure beerus would kno what to do with him
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? it, just ask the Dragon for more wishes
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , this, and Power makes for a pretty hype Sunday.

Cosign you on this
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The deadzone coming back would be great.

I wish Garlic Jr saga was actually canon because that would of gave Gohan good development of him stepping up without Goku being around , and he would of been more condition to fight Cell by fighting somebody like Garlic

Also that made me remember that Gohan didn't participate in any fights during the Android/Cell arc prior to Perfect Cell and the last fight against a threat were with Garlic Jr(Non canon) and the Frieza fight on Namek
  • vageneral08
    Options

Naw they're gonna do something different this time
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

Zamasu wasn't hiding his power when he fought Goku in universe 10. Beerus threatened him if held back his strength so trunks having the upper hand on zamasu makes sense but goku not being able to do the same doesnt. If Zamasu was mortal he would have been killed by Trunks sword or his final flash.

Trunks did more than just block black attack he hit him twice before sending him flying into a building.

Yeah, but this is still nothing we haven't seen before. (people with much lower power levels getting the upper hand for a short while)

Gohan vs Radditz/Freiza, probably others

Krillin VS Cell

Tien vs Cell

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we gon skate over the fact that a SSR Kamehameha that incapacitated a SSB Goku didn't send trunks to Snake Way?

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

To be honest...yeah Trunks should have died. That's plot armor though, nothing new.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    So we gon skate over the fact that a SSR Kamehameha that incapacitated a SSB Goku didn't send trunks to Snake Way?

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

Aye typo or not, I like that

"Toeiyama"
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

Man how tf did Zamasu gather the dragonballs that fast. Didn't it take champa a decade to find them
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

Aye typo or not, I like that

"Toeiyama"

GOAT
  • vageneral08
    Options

GTFOWTBS Toeiyama

It didn't seem like black goku put his all into it and don't forget trunks got stronger after training with vegeta
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SS2 is nowhere near SSB but trunks can survive a kamehameha and can hang with a zamasu and black goku who would ? SSB vegeta in seconds