Dumpster diving for weaves now?

Options
Muhannad
Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
I stumbled upon this @ wshh and was thoroughly disgusted. A store in Milwaukee dumped weaves and these hoodrats were litterally going through trash to salvage these weaves. You gotta see it to believe it. I remember a family member of that guy that got shot said "we need our weaves" when she spoke and I didn't get it. Now I get it though. Evidently that weave is really important to them.

This is like an addiction at this point. Going through dumpsters in public to salvage weaves? Embarassing but they passed the point of shame. This is like a crackhead looking for rocks when these dealers toss 'em after cops swoop the block. These women have no shame and some even brought their kids with them. Most of these women were out of shape. Why you worried about your hair when you're fat?

Can someone explain to me why weave is that important to these women? Is looking black that bad?

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2016/09/10IOiR3SzFk1_mobile.mp4

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with getting some free ? .
    The optics of the video make it look worse than it is.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Nothing wrong with weave but these hoes ain't ? for that
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Muhannad
    Options
    These women evidently need that weave like that woman said. They're fiending for that ? . They wanna look like the women they look up to. We can clown Young Joc, but these women somehow can't be talked about.

Your life has to suck if you have to deal with women like that. FTR I'm talking about women who are shameless to the point they go through trash for weaves.
    Kai wrote: »
    Smh, so sad. Don't they think that there might have been a reason the store threw the weave out? Like maybe that ? was processed with the wrong chemicals or some ? ? I don't know ? about weaves, but I'm not jumping into an industrial dumpster for a ? damn thing
    Same thing I was thinking. What id it was human hair and it had lice? This is litterally like how crackheads search for rocks after dealers toss 'em like I said. Pathetic...
    I know a hairdresser who does weave. She told me that weave can lead to hairloss if done excessively. Some of these women's hairlines look like Lebron's by wearing weave 24 7.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo... I'm freaking dead =)
  • Muhannad
    Options
    Everybody has a price. These hoes are worth throw away weave.

Total Amount: $0.00

And ? out here paying for ? . All you need is weave from a dumpster. Head all day for free.
    Have you seen these b*tches though? All of them were ugly with terrible shapes. Instead of worrying about weaves they should hit up a gym.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The great granddaughter's of Willie Lynch, go Mathew "Dellava-diving" for self-esteem, on some Oscar the Grouch ? .

Korean man laughs all the way to the bank.

• atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    I know a hairdresser who does weave. She told me that weave can lead to hairloss if done excessively. Some of these women's hairlines look like Lebron's by wearing weave 24 7.

Yep. Gotta let your hair rest in between and don't get the braids too tight underneath
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's really that bad to you guys? It's common place in any business in any industry to throw away overstock.
    This isn't any where near as bad as white people on a Black Friday or Christmas eve.
    You ? worried about ? .
    Usual suspects tho low key spreading self hate.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    To people with no real identity, an identifier means everything. When you think about it, our main desires as man is to survive and find purpose. Some people find purpose and survival in what you may deem small, when they don't have much else to hope for. Think Tom Hanks and Wilson, that's real life ? . They can't help themselves, I ain't disgusted or mad at them. I'm saddened by the mental shackles we place on ourselves and our community over substances and not substance. All anyone who knows better can do is plant the seed in your seed to know better. A bunch can be fit in a barrel. One bad apple may ruin the bunch, but one good seed can breed thousands of good apples. What we need is more apples than barrels can hold.

0tz5hg3btk9k.jpeg
    you see...
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's really that bad to you guys? It's common place in any business in any industry to throw away overstock.
    This isn't any where near as bad as white people on a Black Friday or Christmas eve.
    You ? worried about ? .
    Usual suspects tho low key spreading self hate.

Lol throw away overstock instead of lowering the price? Yea ok b
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Wait what's wrong with weave now?