The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    wait didnt kanan met ghost son at the house befroe ?

Nah, I don't Kanan ever saw him

Kanan came thru with Shawn and saw Tasha and Ghost

He never saw the kids

Btw, the lil girl Raina ain't getting no air time

Ain't as bad as that damn baby lol

they on a field trip LOLN
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, and I don't know about y'all

But, I think one of the best actors on the show (Besides that ? , Holly lol, you have to be a good actor to be that hated for a character) is the dude playing Milan

named Callan Mulvey

Peep the acting skills, this dude got

This ? was born in New Zealand, originally from Austrailia, but is playing an Serbian, disguised as an American named Dean

And he got that Serbian accent down pat, and he switches that effortlessly

And on top of that dude is using his "disabilities" to his advantage to play a ruthless villian

So, to start off his face right

tumblr_nl7do8HUwh1u63b4oo4_500.jpg

Dude, got into an head on collision and as a result it crushed his face

Trapped in the wreckage for about an hr

The midsection of his face collapsed, an incision was made from ear to ear over the top of his scalp

they pulled his "face down", and 17 titanium plates were placed to repair the fractures to his jaw and scalp

And he's blind in one his of eyes

Great villian in Milan

spoiler that ? his eye creeps me out
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did Tommy walk up in the hair salon after Tasha left? Did Milan send Tommy over there to cap Lala as a way of sending a msg to both Tasha & Ghost to not plot on him?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Episode went full scandal level fuckery...fake women empowering ish they only let the women make power moves through ? .

Holly was under appreciated in retrospect. ? really wearing wires. Holly held it down for a full day of fed interrogation when she was completely in the dark. Angie and Tasha ready to ask for water and cigarettes soon as a ? say hello...

900x900px-LL-d8d77a99_timduncanokthatsenuf.png

Tommy was the highlight. He the only one still on his square. Him taking Milan spot would be a good idea for his character progression and I thought he definitely had to die soon only an episode ago.

• RickyRich
    Options
    next seaon tommy vs ghost
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    next seaon tommy vs ghost

After watching the events unfold that's definitely what it looks like.
    -Tommy was suppose to ? Ghost
    -Ghost was forced back in the game
    -Kenan is recovering from being burned alive and plots a robbery
    -Holly went behind Tommy's back and paid the Jamaicans to ? Ghost
    -Tommy kills Hollly in a fit of rage after what she had did
    -Milan & crew kills the Jamaicans alll while infiltrating Ghost's organization as one of his goons
    -Ghost & Tommy kills Lobos
    -Kenan kills old lady for no reason
    -FBI starts investigating agents to find the mole
    -Milan starts taking over Ghost's operation and showing up at his house
    -Tommy is beaten half to death by the Russians (he gives no ? )
    -Milan has brainwashed Tommy
    -Kenan is using Ghost son as bait against him
    -Tasha has gotten her girl caught up in the BS w/Milan (possibly costing her life)
    -Angela continues to be an idiot

Sounds to me one half of season 3 is going to be Ghost vs Tommy and the other half is gone Kenan is gone really come back into Ghost's life and ? ? up. I think Ghost is gone find a permanent solution to put away Milan.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Why did Tommy walk up in the hair salon after Tasha left? Did Milan send Tommy over there to cap Lala as a way of sending a msg to both Tasha & Ghost to not plot on him?

Tommy in the cut....
    tommyegan.jpg

That's a scary sight!

#bars
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Ghost needs to realize that hes not able to leave the game unless hes dead.

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost needs to realize that hes not able to leave the game unless hes dead.

Didn't Lobos say something to that effect by the grave Ghost dug for him:

"One day you will find yourself standing right here. ? doesn't take men like us peacefully. "
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Ghost is making too many promises that he cannot keep.

He offered Dre his half of Tom's and his distro business.

Then, he offered Vibora the entire distro business.

Which one is it Ghost?

Limited amount of retailers to sell ? around the city due to Ghost knocking everyone off at end of Season 2, along with the Korean guy who got, got last night, so there can only be one major distro.

hes tryin to please everyone
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    yall need to show ghost a bit more respect....

the ? is in shambles and still an ? still can fukk with him on a sick day....

if ghost goes on a killing spree again....he can shut down NYC just like the joker wearing a bane mask.

tell tasha to pick money up from the bank....boom
    tell tommy holly was a good one....tommy back at the grave...boom
    dre walking into troof....boom
    angie sees her coming out the office.....hesistant boom
    greg ...boom cuz the show came on.
    when milan looks down for a black and mild...boom
    kanaan........buying two white cups at the bodega...boom
    smash jukebox chick...then boom
    when jukebox gets home boom

just as was you say it ended corny....ghost at your door with a hoodie sliding a card thru your slot

got you all scare running to the bathroom then boom\

no one knows what he looks like now....no dealers and no audience
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    This reke/kanaan ? is dumb as ? . You mean to tell me a rich black kid hate his dad for cheating so much he gon get mentored by a random ? to get his pops back? FOH power and the Shawn ? not the same because he didn't grow up with kanaan. Plus K been a savage all this time but hesitated to ? reke?

Anyways it will be interesting now that ghost knows tommy doing his own ? . That scene ghost got in the car panicking showed the shift from tommy being the one thats in control. Tommy still geeked over Holly, cartel ? mentioned the dog and got offed smfh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This reke/kanaan ? is dumb as ? . You mean to tell me a rich black kid hate his dad for cheating so much he gon get mentored by a random ? to get his pops back? FOH power and the Shawn ? not the same because he didn't grow up with kanaan. Plus K been a savage all this time but hesitated to ? reke?

Anyways it will be interesting now that ghost knows tommy doing his own ? . That scene ghost got in the car panicking showed the shift from tommy being the one thats in control. Tommy still geeked over Holly, cartel ? mentioned the dog and got offed smfh

And you said this like he shouldn't be
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Ghost is making too many promises that he cannot keep.

He offered Dre his half of Tom's and his distro business.

Then, he offered Vibora the entire distro business.

Which one is it Ghost?

Limited amount of retailers to sell ? around the city due to Ghost knocking everyone off at end of Season 2, along with the Korean guy who got, got last night, so there can only be one major distro.

hes tryin to please everyone

Well, someone is going to come up short. That is all I am saying.

ofcourse luiz is gonna be one of them . which makes another person going after ghost
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    someone was just talking about that character and there u have it. right in front of our faces the whole time

lol

? are lowkey dropping spoilers and acting like they're just predictions.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was prolly one of my least favorite episodes of the entire series....although Homie ethered the ? outta Ghost....lmao at Ghost saying " We no longer have to worry bout anyone coming after you, me and the kids"

Lastly, this is why I said shows like this can't go for too many seasons.....

Exactly.

This is a character based show more than a theme-based show.........so you know none of the "stars" of the show are gonna get killed unless it's the series finale or last season.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a theme...they just need to avoid the temptation to turn this into a soap opera
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    angie crying had my allergies acting up
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    There's a theme...they just need to avoid the temptation to turn this into a soap opera

? its already a soap opera...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's a kid tho who's angry and lashing out. He would've expressed his anger to anyone who's willing to listen at this point. Especially since he finally come across someone who personally knows Ghost and his past.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was hopin fif popped tariqs melon and splattered that lil ? head all over the room.

And dre is either going to try ? fif out of guilt or panic be a hero and get clapped.Don't see dre surviving much longer