Dumpster diving for weaves now?

Options

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol withholding judgement. Black women are dumpster diving for fake hair. Theres no flipping that.

A few Blk women are dumpster diving for weave

So the ? what

They aint hurting nobody

I rather reserve judgement for issues that actually impact the lives of me and my fam, rather then join in with the rest of the world in shaming and dehumanizing these women

And these women are disgraceful or suppose to be the ? , what does that make some of you
    These women embarassed themselves and a certain segment of AA women from Milwaukee by fishing for weaves through dumpsters so you're wrong again. It does impact your life, because like it or not, you will be judged by the acts of some black women.
    I know not every black woman is oversexualized, twerking, loud/ obnoxious, single mother, overweight(, insert stereotype), but everytime a black woman acts out a stereotype in a scripted reality show or the media in general black women as whole be judged. It's not fair, but that's how it is and will be until the power shifts and blacks control media.

You're always posting with an agenda, which is making you look disingenuous. Basically you'll defend whatever a black woman does. You'll deflect, sugarcoat, shift blame.

If this thread was about black men fighting or shooting eachother when new Jordans come out, you wouldn't catch me or most other posters in this thread defending their actions...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with weave but these hoes ain't ? for that

Wait what's wrong with weave now?
    People can do what they want with their time and money. I don't even deal with women who perm or need weave TBH (they might put on extensions for special occasions or w/e but that's about it) and even if I did I can't make people do what I want them to do.

Practical problem with weave is it can lead to hairloss if it's done excessively. We already covered that.

On the business aspect I have a problem with the fact non-blacks own that market while there is alot of money to be made. Black people should own that market IMO. I'm not a nationalist or pro-black or w/e before you wanna slap that label on me, but that's just common sense to me. I feel the same way about outsiders extracting money from black neighbourhoods in my native country, but that's another issue in itself.

Some of these wome who rely on weaves have an addiction. If people get to the point they are going through dumpsters looking for weaves it's a problem. If a sister of the guy that got shot by that cop in Milwaukee says "we need our weave" before she talks about basic necessities like food, water, shelter etc. it's a problem. Alot of these women in the background nodded in agreement when she said that BS BTW. These women are litterally addicted to weave/ wigs/ lacefronts/ perms etc. When they don't have their hair 'did', they walk around with showercaps or bonnets or w/e.

I've seen one clown talk about selfhate. Selfhate is when women are ashamed of their physical features. Selfhate is when women attack someone like Gabby Douglas because guess her hair was too nappy for them. Selfhate is when women are spending money to alter their appearance to look more non-black. Like I said, everyone spend their time and money the way they want but that weave/ lacefront etc. is expensive af. When my friend who is a hairdresser told me what these women pay for the hair I could only shake my head. She told me she has to take shifts to sow these weaves in because it can take up to 6 hours.

Watch that movie by Chris Rock "Good Hair" tha came out 7 years ago. This sh*t is pathetic to me.

You're entitled to your opinion and some of it is rooted in self hate. But I will say most black women today that are into their hair ain't digging in the trash for no hair.

There are black owned weave/clip in companies (and I'm not just talking about these celeb wig lines). Here's one for example https://kurlyklips.com

If you're transitioning to natural hair, you're gonna experience breakage and some hair loss, so wigs/weaves/braids/twists help with that.
    Some women still wana play with their ? too but don't wana expose their own hair to dye, crazy haircuts, different environment/weather changes....sometimes it ain't deep or about tryna be white to rock weave.
    Listen, please miss me with that selfhate sh*t. Nothing I posted had anything to do with selfhate. You won't catch me altering my African features to conform to a Eurocentric standard of beauty. You won't see me putting 'exotic' or non-black women on a pedistal like some brothers do. All I said is I don't deal with women who perm/ need weaves etc., but isn't putting anyone down. Please learn to use words in the right context.

If these women "don't wana expose their own hair to dye, crazy haircuts, different environment/weather changes" why aren't they rocking weaves with kinky/ nappy Afro hair that resembles their own? Why are they buying remi/ Malaysian/ ? hair/ yaki etc. that looks nothing like their hair. These women litterally braid their own hair, put on a net and sow another person's or even a yak's/ horse's hair in.
    When did I say all black women are digging through dumpsters to retrieve weaves? Nobody said that. I said some women have an addiction to this weave. When you lose your dignity and shame to the point you're going through trash to find weave like a fiend will go through trash for rocks or cigarette buds, you're an addict.

lol @ Using shaming tactics and strawman arguments because you can't refute my points like an adult. I think we're done. We're gonna agree to disagree on this one...

??????

You said you don't deal with women that wear weave. I gave some reasons as to why some (regular chicks that wouldn't dig in the trash for weave) would or do out of practicality...

I posted a link directly related to the bolded...

The rest of your post was unnecessary and some wannabe victim ? . I wasn't coming at you using no "shaming tactics" about what typa black women you deal with. If that's what you got outa my post, that's on you.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    The natural vanity of women mixed in with a POTENTIAL inferiority complex combined with poverty.

Natural vanity?

As if we don't live in a society that is obcessed with women's looks

Not surprising a girl grows up to feel her worth is based largely on her looks

In Almost every society on earth females place an emphasis on their looks this emphasis seems endemic to the human species. For both men and women "looks" are definitely important factors in determining female worth

Looks are also an important factor in determining male worth but to a much lesser extent.

This is just how evolutionary biology has shaped human behavior and that behavior shapes socities... sorry if you don't like it but nothing can be done about it.

I agree to a certain extent

But to say there is nothing we can do about it is a cop out lol

Women weren't even thought fit to vote or to work outside the household only a short time ago, now we have a woman running for president

what are we going to do about it??? nothing can be done about it. this is the issue i have with ? feminist you always try to do something about something and only end up making the problem worse or create new problems.

Women being able to work has nothing to do with their beauty or lack of beauty and you cannot pass laws to make MEN favor fat ugly women over fit and in shape women nor can you make WOMEN favor ugly broke men over muscular rich men.

As a man I don't care how intelligent and capable a female is, if she is ugly or does not fit my criteria/needs i don't want her and her value is lesser in my eyes.

Whether you place value in a woman's intelligence is irrelevant

As a collective, there is evidence that increases in gender equality in the society around us can also change the way we think about each other and the opposite sex

what i said about the value of a woman's intelligence was a general statement, the vast majority of men feel the way i do. Gender equality is irrelevant. Men and women can be equal but that still won't make men see all women AS equally worthy, men are still going to prefer certain kinds of women over others and this preference will largely be based on looks and their is nothing you or any feminist can do about it

Lol

Yes, women care more about their appearance because looks are more consequential for them

However while Western societies have not reversed towards a culture of trophy husbands and female bread winners, there had been a noticeable ‘shift in emphasis’

In other countries, cultures where there is less gender equality men place less value in a woman's other qualities based on her attractiveness

So it's not as hard wired as you are making it seem

There are other factors, variables that influence human behavior

There is not a culture on earth in which ugly women are valued over good looking women so like most feminist you are delusional. No. the emphasis in western cultures has not changed because most men would still prefer good looking women over less good looking women so the male emphasis on whatever we consider physically attractive has not gone away. Women making money as a result of more gender equality has not changed the way men see women in relation to other women.

The other factors are less important. For both males and females, if given a choice between somewhat equal mates physically attractiveness becomes the most important factor in choosing a mate. Women, especially educated black women think men care more about these other "factors" than we really do. We don't care about your degrees or about how much money you make if you are unattractive, unfeminine, FAT or just a ? with a bad attitude then we DON'T WANT YOU and we certainly won't prefer you to a more beautiful woman

More times than not the average man will not date/marry a physically unattractive woman if the opportunity to date a more attractive woman is there all things being equal with the exception of looks

All I'm saying is as gender inequality begins to diminish we as a collective are beginning to view women as complete human beings that they are with agency and something to offer than just looks...though there is work to be done, it's as if a veil has been lifted

The evidence is everywhere...

Lets look at the men who could date just about anyone they please

Though they want someone physically attractive, most these prestigious college educated men who are in the upper tax brackets go on to marry women with college degrees, careers not trophies

MEN have always valued women for more than just good looks because NO MAN WANTS TO MARRY A FOOLISH WOMEN. However in choosing between two women good looks are extremely important and is a primary factor in successful coupling... it is a feminist myth that men especially in western society did not see women as human beings, western men simply saw their women as different, they saw women as not being equal to men But acknowledging the fact that women are not equal to men is not a rejection of female humanity.

@ the bold Those men are cheating. In any case men tend to marry within their economic and social bracket so if you are a billionaire's son who went to Harvard then the odds are high that you will also marry a girl who also went to Harvard or some high class school because after all that is what you are being exposed to. so these men are choosing these women almost by default but when exposed to more and given a choice men will 90% of the time always choose the better looking woman.

You're being kind

In the West there was once a time when women couldn't vote, had no legal recourse against an abusive spouse, were actively discouraged from pursing their interest outside the household, etc

To view someone as a fully realized human being is to respect ones agency

And considering we are all human beings, I would argue to view a group as lesser than is to view that group as less than human

That said, i never said or insinuated looks weren't of high importance for the average man

And marriage has never been about just looks...it was once essentially a business transaction between two families

My point is that our mate choices aren't just ‘hard wired’ in our brains. Its more to it

We have to take into account is the sheer adaptability of the animals that evolution helps to shape

Increases in gender equality in the society, for example, can also change the way we think about the opposite sex

And while the evolutionary explanation may explain some of what is going on, it does not explain the noticeable shift in emphasis of certain traits and the particular conception of beauty that mainstream culture is pushing. Why makeup and skinny bodies? Why not the hippy, larger figures favored by some cultures?

Also consider that often times the things we find attractive or unattractive and compares them to the things that truly indicate fertility or health they sometimes, but not always, overlap

So to say there is nothing we can do to show young ppl that the value of a woman far surpasses her looks is a cop out
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lol withholding judgement. Black women are dumpster diving for fake hair. Theres no flipping that.

A few Blk women are dumpster diving for weave

So the ? what

They aint hurting nobody

I rather reserve judgement for issues that actually impact the lives of me and my fam, rather then join in with the rest of the world in shaming and dehumanizing these women

And these women are disgraceful or suppose to be the ? , what does that make some of you
    These women embarassed themselves and a certain segment of AA women from Milwaukee by fishing for weaves through dumpsters so you're wrong again. It does impact your life, because like it or not, you will be judged by the acts of some black women.
    I know not every black woman is oversexualized, twerking, loud/ obnoxious, single mother, overweight(, insert stereotype), but everytime a black woman acts out a stereotype in a scripted reality show or the media in general black women as whole be judged. It's not fair, but that's how it is and will be until the power shifts and blacks control media.

You're always posting with an agenda, which is making you look disingenuous. Basically you'll defend whatever a black woman does. You'll deflect, sugarcoat, shift blame.

If this thread was about black men fighting or shooting eachother when new Jordans come out, you wouldn't catch me or most other posters in this thread defending their actions...

My agenda is the advancement of me, my family and the ppl who share my struggle

The women in the video didn't hurt anyone. And if the weave is in good condition it has montary value

And rather than worry about what a person who is predispositioned to believe the worst about black ppl may think of the video, i rather discuss how do we dismantle the institutions that have perpetuated racial disparities and enforced white supremacy for generations

Another reason I reserve any judgments I may have is because I know to dismantle these institutions we need numbers and unity ...these discussions tend to be division

Ppl are either engaging in respectability politics or we drag each other for not fulfilling our own limted, trivial standard of blackness

Now answer me this

If I should worry about how this video will reflect poorly on Blk women, I must ask what was the purpose of you posting this video? Did you want even more ppl to see it?

And if you truly believe that these women are suffering from some affliction shaming them on a male dominated message board helps how?

Better yet since you know this video isn't representative of all blk woman, why was the actions of a few Blk women worth discussion or cause to conclude Blk women are addicted to weave?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @desertrain10

There is no such thing as equality, In the past we recognized that therefore women were treated as what they are inferior. The agency of women WAS not equal to men because women were unable to realistically in most aspects of public life compete with men. In the past women had to be regulated to the household because that was what was best for society, someone had to watch the children and women were better suited for that, a man staying home with the kids was a less productive endeavor. MEN HAD TO BE out fighting, killing, planning, and leading society and it was all for the long term benefit of women and children.

So it's not that western men didn't recognize your agency/humanity it's just that female agency was and is less important than the efficient running of society. Yet still western women achieved marvelous things. Have the changes in society changed the way men view women as a whole??? yes today more of us hate you or at lest many many now have a negative general opinion of women ( look at hip-hop) whereas before the feminist plague men had a ? -? complex now many of us just see you as ? . So yes society has changed.... for the worse, which is why mgtow is growing.

In the past western culture preferred fat/chubby women but that was only because to get fat back then meant you were rich and could afford to eat yourself silly while most people had to work themselves to a stump. SO higher class men wanted fat ? for the same reasons high class men today date college educated women. Those kinds of women dominated there social class and it had nothing to do with equality. Today if given an equal choice men do not choose fat/ugly women.

and it's not the value of A WOMAN THAT IS IN QUESTION IT'S THE VALUE BETWEEN WOMEN that is in question.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Countess Vaughan azz broads...smh!!
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Stubborn "pride" won't allow me to watch the video
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    How come black women don't wear Afro wigs or weaves?

The better questions is.......How come white women don't wear Afro wigs? (they do wear weaves).

For ? & giggles, let's flip U.S history.

Instead of Europeans going to Africa & kidnapping black people to work as slaves for 400 years, AFRICANS went to Europe, & kidnapped white people and forced them to work as slaves for 400 years.

Then you'd have have white women trying to get tans, Afro wigs, they would wear brown contact lens's, etc.

In short, they would HATE their physical features because it signify's a low social status. They would be trying to adhere to the AFRICAN beauty standard. Blond hair & blue eyes would be the equivalent of dark skin and course nappy hair (by today's societal standards).

Gabourey Sidibe (Precious) would adore all the major magazine covers, and would be considered a "Sex symbol." Taylor Swift would be on the cover of "White men" magazine. Scantily dressed, ass in the air, sexually objectified with a profile explaining how bomb her head is.

This ladies and gentleman, is what happens when one race oppresses another race. They get to put their imprint on all the narratives that define success, beauty, and everything human beings care about.

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The better questions is.......How come white women don't wear Afro wigs? (they do wear weaves).

Instead of Europeans going to Africa & kidnapping black people to work as slaves for 400 years, AFRICANS went to Europe, & kidnapped white people and forced them to work as slaves for 400 years.

Then you'd have have white women trying to get tans, Afro wigs, they would wear brown contact lens's, etc.

In short, they would HATE their physical features because it signify's a low social status. They would be trying to adhere to the AFRICAN beauty standard. Blond hair & blue eyes would be the equivalent of dark skin and course nappy hair (by today's societal standards).

Gabourey Sidibe (Precious) would adore all the major magazine covers, and would be considered a "Sex symbol." Taylor Swift would be on the cover of "White men" magazine. Scantily dressed, ass in the air, sexually objectified with a profile explaining how bomb her head is.

This ladies and gentleman, is what happens when one race oppresses another race. They get to put their imprint on all the narratives that define success, beauty, and everything human beings care about.

But now that we know the game, what are we going to do about it?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    So some of y'all still don't realize white women out here buying fake hair by the bulk too? Or that a black woman wearing a weave don't mean she hates herself? Still going for the lazy arguments?
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Teach our black women how truly special & unique their hair really is. (It's the only type of hair that grows like trees).

Teach our black women that whitey is intimidated by natural hairstyles, because what's on your head, is usually a reflection of what's in it. Self-love, and self awareness are the antithesis to societal attempts of subjugation.

I personally don't holla at broads with hair weave. The ? stinks (especially if she smokes) and it usually comes with a rat mentality. I only ? with naturals. We have to complement them often, so more black women feel comfortable with those styles.

Doing these things is a good starting point.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    So some of y'all still don't realize white women out here buying fake hair by the bulk too? Or that a black woman wearing a weave don't mean she hates herself? Still going for the lazy arguments?

How many times have you seen White womenz rocking weaves that are Black in style, texture and appearance. For example have you ever seen a female CAC rock an Afro weave or wig on the regular?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ all facts. ? sad bruh
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weave is just a symptom of a larger problem. Alot of blacks wanna look like the people in power who pushed their standard of beauty on them like @dukester said.
    Alot of these male enablers are on some BS. They like to deflect by bringing up what white women do and act like black girls are not having self esteem issues. Like people don't put black girls down from a young age with terms like good hair and bad hair. Like the media doesn't depict 'black' women that resemble their standard of beauty as better than black women with African features. Like the black hair industry isn't a 10 billion $ industry. Like skin bleaching also isn't a huge problem in African countries and certain parts of the Caribbean. Let's deflect and dance around the subject to make insecure, low level chicks feel better though.

For you black ladies. These dudes with their capes on DGAF about you. Numbers don't lie. Nobody is marrying you chicks like that. The majority of these dudes that try to deflect and say things that you wanna hear just wanna f*ck you and go on about their business. Ask these suckas if they got a black wife...
    rip.dilla wrote: »

How many times have you seen White womenz rocking weaves that are Black in style, texture and appearance. For example have you ever seen a female CAC rock an Afro weave or wig on the regular?
    I've seen them rock Afrowigs when it's carnival or Haloween, but that's about it. Let a goofy b*tch like Kylie Jenner rock boxer braids and make a selfie once and chicks that rock or condone weaves 24/7 will pile on them whining about cultural appropriation.

Teach our black women how truly special & unique their hair really is. (It's the only type of hair that grows like trees).

Teach our black women that whitey is intimidated by natural hairstyles, because what's on your head, is usually a reflection of what's in it. Self-love, and self awareness are the antithesis to societal attempts of subjugation.

I personally don't holla at broads with hair weave. The ? stinks (especially if she smokes) and it usually comes with a rat mentality. I only ? with naturals. We have to complement them often, so more black women feel comfortable with those styles.

Doing these things is a good starting point.
    If you say you like them better when they're natural as opposed to having a weave/ perm etc. some of them will try to get you to stop talking about it by deflecting, using shaming tactics or making ad hominem attacks.
    Listen how illogical they sound. Me "I like you better when you're natural as opposed to when you're putting in weaves or even perms", them "white women do it too", "I'm just trying to protect my hair", "I wanna switch it up sometimes", "you hate yourself". So you hate yourself when you say your female counterpart looks better when she presents herself the way she was born instead of trying to alter her look. How does that make sense?
    Let's say I'd say the opposite of what I've been saying in this thread. I'd say I like them better when they're trying to cover their hair texture with an Asian/ European/ synthetics/ horse's/ yak's (/ perm) hair as opposed to when they're natural. I would infact say their kinky Afro hair was "bad hair". Wouldn't that constitute as selfhate?
    These women and suckas trying to excuse weaves/ trying to conform to the European standard of beauty is similar to a dopefiend trying to make excuses for why he a 'fiend. No logic and just emotional arguments. I get it though. You wanna keep doing what you do without someone offering a different view. Just like a fiend in denial...
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shameful... Simple as that.
  • blackrain
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Bringing up white women is used to show that women period change their hair all time and jumping to the conclusion that a black woman doing it means she's somehow ashamed of her hair or how it looks as opposed to just being a woman and doing woman ? like hair and makeup is the problem. Do some black women have an issue with their hair? Of course...but painting them with a broad brush you're going to ? your own argument because there's plenty of women who throw on a wig or weave just because they want a different look for a day or a few days. Going by what you're saying a woman putting braids in her hair before she goes to the beach so the water won't ? her hair up is being self hating...? like that just sounds stupid

That and Alot of ? don't even know the multiple different natural textures a black woman's hair can have. Just because a woman has straight hair doesn't mean it's permed. Just because a black woman has curly hair don't mean she's mixed or got "good hair"....black women's hair texture covers a wide ass spectrum
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Bringing up white women is used to show that women period change their hair all time and jumping to the conclusion that a black woman doing it means she's somehow ashamed of her hair or how it looks as opposed to just being a woman and doing woman ? like hair and makeup is the problem. Do some black women have an issue with their hair? Of course...but painting them with a broad brush you're going to ? your own argument because there's plenty of women who throw on a wig or weave just because they want a different look for a day or a few days. Going by what you're saying a woman putting braids in her hair before she goes to the beach so the water won't ? her hair up is being self hating...? like that just sounds stupid

That and Alot of ? don't even know the multiple different natural textures a black woman's hair can have. Just because a woman has straight hair doesn't mean it's permed. Just because a black woman has curly hair don't mean she's mixed or got "good hair"....black women's hair texture covers a wide ass spectrum

Take your head out of your ass and stop making excuses for black women .... women change their hair all the time you are correct however black women attempt to change or hide the very nature of their hair texture so their motives in this "change" are questionable.

Are they doing it because they want a temporary change?? or are they doing it because they are consciously or subconsciously ashamed of their natural hair. lol at painting a broad brush 90% of the black women in america have weave/perm so allll these women coincidentally want to look different??? or do they want to look the same.

they don't look different because weave and perm makes them all look the same. So why do black women want a different look that only makes them look identical to each other?? and they keep that ? in their hair for months so i don't know where you are getting this "few days" argument from.
  • blackrain
    Options

Take your head out of your ass and stop making excuses for black women .... women change their hair all the time you are correct however black women attempt to change or hide the very nature of their hair texture so their motives in this "change" are questionable.

Are they doing it because they want a temporary change?? or are they doing it because they are consciously or subconsciously ashamed of their natural hair. lol at painting a broad brush 90% of the black women in america have weave/perm so allll these women coincidentally want to look different??? or do they want to look the same.

they don't look different because weave and perm makes them all look the same. So why do black women want a different look that only makes them look identical to each other?? and they keep that ? in their hair for months so i don't know where you are getting this "few days" argument from.

You got stats that show 90%? Or you just talking out your ass? Like I said already some of you ? see a black woman whose hair don't look like Angela Davis Afro and automatically assume weave or perm which is stupid because again black women's hair comes in more than one texture or look. Unless you walking up to everyone woman you see and patting their head down or reading their mind you don't know if it's weave or what their motive for doing it is. My wife has never had a perm in her life...been natural all her 30 years on the earth yet I've seen people swear up and down her hair is fake because it's long. What you don't realize is you're causing the same harm you're trying to undo by claiming if a black woman's hair don't look like you say it should she's somehow ashamed or hiding something when that could just be the hair that grows from her head...or maybe there isn't a legit reason the term protective hair style exists and why women use them
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's really that bad to you guys? It's common place in any business in any industry to throw away overstock.
    This isn't any where near as bad as white people on a Black Friday or Christmas eve.
    You ? worried about ? .
    Usual suspects tho low key spreading self hate.

co sign. much ado about nothing. What kind of black people are yall to turn your nose up at dumpster diving? Blacks have been diving in trash since beginning of time. Dont act like yall dont have a uncle or cousin who truck smell like ? , beer and rotten food because he be picking cans and haulin trash in the hood. You are also right about stores throwing out good products to make floor space. I worked at Tanger Outlet and seen unsold merchandise thrown in dumpster and scavenged daily. Brand new tvs, ps3s, computers, unopened smartphones. They are supposed to take products to compactor or inceniarator but its way cheaper just to walk to bulding dumpster. Your local mall got new ? in dumpster right now. Stop shaming these women cause they black and like hair weave. They have right to burrow in dumpster. Weave is expensive as ? . Some of them could of been out getting hair to sell so they can pull up themselves by bootstrap and wont have to depend on welfare or whatever ? self hating stereotype. Black women look good with extensions and different hair styles it dont matter if they natural or weaved up. None of yall say ? when white boys risking their lives climbing fences, getting smashed by compactors for stealing copper, cow manure, resturant grease and medical limbs out of these dumpster. I never met a ? that was a grave robber either. Let these women live. I would of been out there in that dumpster too helping, simping and trying to touch ass
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody has a price. These hoes are worth throw away weave.

Total Amount: $0.00

And ? out here paying for ? . All you need is weave from a dumpster. Head all day for free.
    Have you seen these b*tches though? All of them were ugly with terrible shapes. Instead of worrying about weaves they should hit up a gym.

And spend money into quality food too.

Smh. I didnt expect a vid like this. In broad daylight
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

GOOOOOOOD QUESTION MY BROTHER!!!!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

GOOOOOOOD QUESTION MY BROTHER!!!!

They. ? . Do.

Stop it.