HOLD THE ? UP..REESEY HUSBAND FOUND HER PRIVATE MESSAGES TURNS OUT SHE SENT MULTIPLE EXCLUSIVES

Options

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Don't no broad really even move like that when they trying try get at a dude...

"I would ride him so hard" only two types of ? believe that ? is real, ? 's and ? who don't get ?

Idk bruh

These Fla hoes be on that ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Yo @DWO honestly..

Would you smash khaleesi if mrs Du wasn't around? =)

On behalf of my client Mr.Du...He pleads the 5th.

Bruh ? know this ? ain't serious...

Absolutely nothing ever happened yet ? really running with ? like shorty Keona from belly...

Shorty been trying to turn this into an exposure since day one, I'm just not thirsty enough to feed into it, and I'm not too stupid to see it for what it is..

Which is why I find it so annoying ... She don't even really like me. She troll that ? to entertain y'all. That's why I ignore it, the whole ? stupid.

I work at a bar...4 sometimes 5 nights in a week I had broads way badder than her ? and actively trying to get at me, and literally no a soul would know... ? don't phase me bruh, it's corny

so this is your problem huh?
    giphy.gif

where is this gif from?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo @DWO honestly..

Absolutely nothing ever happened yet ? really running with ? like shorty Keona from belly...

Shorty been trying to turn this into an exposure since day one, I'm just not thirsty enough to feed into it, and I'm not too stupid to see it for what it is..

Which is why I find it so annoying ... She don't even really like me. She troll that ? to entertain y'all. That's why I ignore it, the whole ? stupid.

I work at a bar...4 sometimes 5 nights in a week I had broads way badder than her ? and actively trying to get at me, and literally no a soul would know... ? don't phase me bruh, it's corny

giphy.gif

The saddest part is I'm not even trolling about him.

@DWO, I genuinely wanna ? the ? outta you.

If you're ever in Miami hit me up so I can prove it.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? @DWO said he finna start bussin heads around this ? if y'all don't put some respek on his name.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    That ? a WHOLE ? out chere for that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo @DWO honestly..

Ayy you ever come home a lil "late"?

You really one of them dudes ain't you?

This kinda ? ? is irredeemable in my eyes... You prolly don't even watch football or drink beer.. You a whole ? out here ain't you?

tastes horrible ....just hard liquord for the kid
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo @DWO honestly..

giphy.gif

If I was one of them weak ? you'd have a point.. I'm just pointing out none of this ? real

"If I was single" she'd be going at some other married ? cuz it makes for funny threads like these
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DWO @Ghost313 just say the word. I know a guy..

giphy-3_zpspdbjud3e.gif
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont watch football tho

? you sayin Du?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo @DWO honestly..

giphy.gif

If I was one of them weak ? you'd have a point.. I'm just pointing out none of this ? real

"If I was single" she'd be going at some other married ? cuz it makes for funny threads like these

Our sessions on tinychat is what got me.
    You can only blame yourself dwo bear.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Yo @DWO honestly..

This kinda ? ? is irredeemable in my eyes... You prolly don't even watch football or drink beer.. You a whole ? out here ain't you?

Lmao!!! This ? furious!

Du you know I'm messing with you...but watch out when you explaining yourself. Don't wanna snitch on ourselves eh? Lol

Naw we got business now bruh
  • Dupac
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    y'all forget, Du is a man of ?

Du leaves babies in dressers

That was his momma
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo @DWO honestly..

Lmao!!! This ? furious!

Du you know I'm messing with you...but watch out when you explaining yourself. Don't wanna snitch on ourselves eh? Lol

Naw we got business now bruh

Noooooo!
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    y'all forget, Du is a man of ?

Du leaves babies in dressers

Du low key wanna leave babies on Khaleesi...but that's neither here nor there
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.