Get a actual job you ? ?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or hop in that soup kitchen.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strictly meals? If you cook (if you don't, do), buy a bunch of vegetables (an onion/garlic, greens/spinach, sweet potatoes, squash, roots like carrots/? , etc). Chop em up and lightly stir fry them with some olive oil. Depending on where you are, this should run you around $25-40. The veggies alone should last you and about one week, 2 loaves of bread will be around $2-5. A lb. of rice = $1-2, 2 cans of beans $2-3, Meat = $7-10/lb. = $37-60 Max.

Also, I'm assuming you got an 1/8. You might want to flip at least a g of that and make some of your $ back.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pasta
    Cold cuts sandwiches
    Cereal
    Eggs
    Chicken
    Ground beef
    Rice

My girl just cooked 2 big ass trays of chicken/rice dishes yesterday (not necessarily to save money just so we don't have to cook anymore this week) and they're bomb and really didn't cost much.

You'll survive
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    If you don't have a plan A you could always go to your Mamma house. You know she wouldn't want her grand children to starve. It might be embarrassing, but is an option.

Yeah Du do this all the time don't worry
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make the kids drink 2 full glasses of water before each meal..they'll get full faster
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spend 40% of your budget on weed. ? man. ?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    We all guilty of doing questionable ? . I can't down this man for doing that. He already ? up and stressed out, so no point in kicking him while he's down.

Stay up, for real. ? gets hard when everything is on your shoulders. Trust me, I know.

Don't be an enabler.

Do tell... He's grown. He paid all his bills. He bought some mid to ease his stress, knowing that he's got family to feed. That's his choice. If he can handle that, then who am I to judge?

Again, we all have done some questionable things that we didn't want to be ragged on about.

Nah all his bills weren't paid cause he doesn't have groceries in the fridge to feed his wife and kids, on top of that knowing he was gonna be on a limited budget he goes and spends damn near half of what he has to make it to his next check on some loud? Nah I can't cosign that ? , sounds ? fatherless to me.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    If he didn't have enough money to eat because of some ? up ? that was completely out of his control I could empathize with the man, but he was already in a tough spot and put himself in an even tougher spot for a luxury, some ? he can go without? And ? on here really don't see how ? up that is? Like c'mon man you gotta be kidding me right, am I being trolled?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he didn't have enough money to eat because of some ? up ? that was completely out of his control I could empathize with the man, but he was already in a tough spot and put himself in an even tougher spot for a luxury, some ? he can go without? And ? on here really don't see how ? up that is? Like c'mon man you gotta be kidding me right, am I being trolled?

It's ? up. Priority should aways be food and shelter. His fam still needs to eat tho.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

It's ? up. Priority should aways be food and shelter. His fam still needs to eat tho.

As a man you have to learn some lessons the hard way, this is one of those times where he needs to learn it the hard way. You put yourself in a bind, he better work his way out of it aint nobody finna hold his hand out here.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pfhhfyfjk11b.jpg
    Enjoy that mid bro hope it was worth it lol I'd rather not even smoke but that's me.
    Dank>>>>>mid
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and most of yall dont smoke tree.......i remember some nights a mid of reggie got me through some ?
    Ain't had mid or reg since 02.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically as of today after paying these corporate thugs and apartment people, I had $100 to my name, after purchasing some mid I'm now at $60, y'all ? give me some meal ideas, 5 day spaghetti already on the menu my ? . Little girl talking bout Wendy's today, she gonna get some Tyson nuggets and shut up. These type of weeks build character IC. I gotta make that ? look good too, can't let my girl know the struggle this real, I got pride

99 cent store.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Don't judge that man for smoking his trees.

? is stressful.

I won't, but mid tho?

better had got least a 1/2, then I understand lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    We all guilty of doing questionable ? . I can't down this man for doing that. He already ? up and stressed out, so no point in kicking him while he's down.

Stay up, for real. ? gets hard when everything is on your shoulders. Trust me, I know.

Don't be an enabler.

Do tell... He's grown. He paid all his bills. He bought some mid to ease his stress, knowing that he's got family to feed. That's his choice. If he can handle that, then who am I to judge?

Again, we all have done some questionable things that we didn't want to be ragged on about.

This is true...but even if you got money I can't co-sign $40 for some mid grade...that should never be an option. That's disrespectful to the blunt it's being rolled in.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall keep talking about $40 on weed. I want to talk about this mid. Where do you find that ? ? I ain't seen mids in dam near ten years.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go buy some pressure. ? them kids.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    $40 for some mid? No wonder you're broke. You make terrible financial decisions.

Its prolly a quarter tho... it better be
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    $40 for some mid? No wonder you're broke. You make terrible financial decisions.

That's what I was thinkin... at least a Q...
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Half an onion actually. Hardly any seeds I swear
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u serious bro set up a go fund me and post the link here....

I'll make a donation and I'm sure other folks will....

A ? kno what it is to be down bro...

I appreciate that ? for real, and all the love here,but imma take care of this, ain't the first struggle lol. Did some ? tonight tho, hit up this ratchet, ole girl blessed me *gave her $40, she gave me 100 ebt* I gotta pay her when I get paid though, bought my lil one some Wendy's and sent her to grannies for the week, she love her so she don't mind. I got $10 of surplus now ? lol. Imma look into that self sufficient ? when I get off work. Preciate the advice for real IC, imma be the chicken and rice maestro by the end of this ? .

Don't even listen to people tellin you to get the EBT plug that's still hustling backwards. Why pay to use one when your girl qualifies to get her own? Then you can keep your money in case you need actual cash.

If you can motivate you chick to get her ass up bright and early and down to the county building... She'll be there a few hours around all the typical welfare riff raff, and have to fill out some paper work but she'll get that $200 card that day, have time to get to the market and have chicken fryin on the stove by the time you get off work, bro.

I'm not gone lie you/her would hate being there... I know I did but at the end of the day I looked over and my daughter ain't miss NO meals. You pay state taxes, that ? is yours.