P Diddy says Obama shortchanged black people

Options

Comments

• NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's done a great job I think considering.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take dat take dat
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Stop making excuses he could've done more for black people, but I understand that there is politics involved aka black people don't have an economical base; that can put some money into his pockets in exchange for favors for our community. If Obama decides to do something it would've been out of the kindness of his heart. I'm not mad at him for not doing anything nothing in life is free and for him to do something for us it needed to be of some benefit to him as well. It is what it is.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama ain't a bad president considering he undid a LOT of damage Bush did ...I just wish he could have spoken more for US

Yeah think about the backlash he would've gotten. His critics would've had a field day.

To sum it up, he was dammned if he did, dammned if he don't.

And that's why Diddy is right for once. It's his job to do whats needed, even if it gets backlash. Funny enough, he's had no problem doing exactly that for illegals, ? , and lobby after lobby. He can push a ? Iran deal too, but for us...nothing. Which goes to the heart of the issue, Obama's backers donors set his agenda which is why he sticks his neck out for them. I guess our votes have zero monetary value so he wont' risk backlash on things that could save our communities. A once in a lifetime opportunity and he's months away from wasting it.

But instead of putting that responsibility solely on him, why hasn't anyone put on the Black Caucus in Congress? Or folks in the communities. The more impactful things occur on local and state levels.

Even if he wanted to get a lot of stuff done, he can't b/c of Congress. I mean my goodness they denied him his Constitutional duty of choosing a new SCOTUS appointee, and won't even give the judge a hearing to clear him for the job. This is the kind of obstruction he's dealt wit since he 1st got into office. It's unfair to put that all on just him.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump empowering white supremacists
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Smh @ sitting on the fence on who to vote for...

im not voting for a KKK endorsed candidate

Both candidates suck in their own way.

One sucks A LOT MORE and retweets Neo-Nazis.....

Its like some of ya'll ? wanna go into a concentration camp, i swear
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if anyone knows about shortchanging black people, it would be Puff. Just ask all his artists.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think I'll be voting this year
    Leaning on going this route. Still researching 3rd party candidates, but I will not vote Trump or Clinton.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    President Obama made history by becoming the first black president. Because he broke down that door there will be more to follow. Not this election but mark my words there WILL be others. Sorry he didn't fulfill all of some of yalls hopes and dreams. Newsflash: Whomever wins the next election won't either. Focus on your local elections. That's where the real power comes from.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Don't listen to Nubiangod he already said he was leaning towards trump

I said i would vote Sanders/Trump to make both aprtys crumble.
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    The Republicans won the U.S. House two years after Obama won his first term and they have blocked him continuously for the last 6 years.

If you don't understand that Obama is restricted by a bunch of racist white politicians blocking his every move, then you should refrain from posting in this thread. Matter of fact, those that have already posted negatively towards Obama should now go back and delete their earlier posts.

He's helped blacks a ton, even while the republicans have blocked him from doing much more.....

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/549319/obama-has-been-quietly-looking-out-for-brothers-and-sisters/p1

What has been blocked? People keep saying this, but Obama isn't actually proposing ? . It's all political theater with these two parasite parties. Meanwhile.......illegals, ? , muslims all seem to be doing fine getting support from the White House. Put ending the Drug War on the damn table, at least put up a damn fight.

Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president before him
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who don't know this?? The ppl who came up from him and his administration were the LGBT's.....
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Local officials ain't worth ? either. I had Maxine Waters for years and she was useless as ? . People would do the same ? though, "Well...she's doing all she can."

On the local, state, and federal we need to stop acting like these politicians are fam with all the excuses I've heard through the years. They're public servants. nothing more. If I had a plumber who couldn't fix a clog, i wouldn't be making excuses to my wife. If my kid's teacher was useless, I wouldn't be making excuses. But with politicians it seems everyone will bend over backwards to explain away why they haven't done much of anything the last 50 years. They sure seem good at becoming millions despite their salaries...I wonder why?
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maxine Waters should have been voted out decades ago. California went bankrupt under her watch.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diddy diddy diddy!!! No comment...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    o7taudfrndiw.jpeg
    Yeah ok

Money/ relevancy grab
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Maxine Waters should have been voted out decades ago. California went bankrupt under her watch.

"Bankrupt" This is ridiculous. She's a house rep not a senator, what can she really do?

Black politics is ass right now, most of them ain't got ? , that congressional check is there main source of income and scared to rock the boat
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And he short changed black ppl by killing big. Next.

This hoe dumb af. You know there's a difference btw a world leader and an entertainer right? Even if he did ? big obama has killed millions of Africans in eight years.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And he shortchanged every single one of his artist. ? that ? .
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Short changed ..........s
    Snort Caine ............s
    Extortion came quicker
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima just leave this here...

The well-being of black Americans, which began to surge at the end of the Bush administration and reached a high in 2010, has plummeted ever since while white Republicans, Asians and Hispanics have thrived, according to a new Gallup index.

The survey said that blacks who describe themselves as thriving has dropped from near 60 percent in 2010 to 53.2 percent, the lowest of the four racial categories tested.

vndyfu61q0yewig3nd0vcq.png

Gallup blamed the drop on other survey results that indicated African Americans don't believe President Obama has done enough for them during his second term, which they helped to deliver.

Said Gallup, "blacks' life evaluations have waned in Obama's second term, averaging below 54 percent each year since 2013 and now registering below that of whites and Hispanics. These results dovetail with blacks' collective sentiment that Obama has not done enough to improve black Americans' standard of living."

tqn3jm0pjeafihe9flm6cw.png

The study found one group that is thriving much better in Obama's second term: White Republicans.

"Obama's second term," said Gallup on Tuesday, "shows an improvement in whites' life evaluations — particularly those of white Republicans — and corresponding declines among blacks and black Democrats during a period when the presidency did not change. This finding suggests that some improvements in the economy after the Great Recession have likely played a more significant role in the overall gains that have been measured."

Prince%20What.gif
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Trump empowering white supremacists
    5th Letter wrote: »

Both candidates suck in their own way.

One sucks A LOT MORE and retweets Neo-Nazis.....

Its like some of ya'll ? wanna go into a concentration camp, i swear

Nope.

This election and these threads have exposed a lot of white people that for years have been on this site pretending to be black. This includes the long time posters that are hiding behind the nubiangod and lord ether aliases.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Local officials ain't worth ? either. I had Maxine Waters for years and she was useless as ? . People would do the same ? though, "Well...she's doing all she can."

On the local, state, and federal we need to stop acting like these politicians are fam with all the excuses I've heard through the years. They're public servants. nothing more. If I had a plumber who couldn't fix a clog, i wouldn't be making excuses to my wife. If my kid's teacher was useless, I wouldn't be making excuses. But with politicians it seems everyone will bend over backwards to explain away why they haven't done much of anything the last 50 years. They sure seem good at becoming millions despite their salaries...I wonder why?

She probably been getting by due to low voter turnout during election years that didn't fall during presidential elections and name recognition.

For example there was a primary held in Fulton County, Georgia back in July and the voter turnout was approximately 7%.....thats a damn shame.

http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_newspapers/dust-settles-on-close-races-in-fulton-county/article_a0b99cfa-53cd-11e6-a1ef-2f2ebdee6aa6.html

Turnout in Fulton was 7.2 percent, close to what was predicted.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ciroc Obama tho
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    Options

U mean hillary the kkk grand dragon in California endorsed her and donated 20,000 to her campaign.
    https://youtu.be/gd56qqqOU0I
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mase-throwback-3.jpg

This pic is hilarious lol.