Options
    Damn better get my tupac playlist going

Rip g.o.a.t
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    ? from Compton Crip so proud of this ?

Love Pac but he was out of pocket with that MOB ? and got caught slippin.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    ? from Compton Crip so proud of this ?

If you're talking about Orlando Anderson him and his uncle got clapped at a Compton car wash
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "how long will they mourn me"

Until the end of time, Pac. Until the end of time. :'(
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Bruh, Big Ed is your avi?!?!?!?! I'd have to go to Iraq to give you all the GOATS you deserve for that.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When that ? happened the first thing that came to mind was "again?"

And I'm sure everyone thought he would pull through, we felt like he brushed the last attempt on his life off like it wasn't ? ...

It took 7 days for I don't how many fatal gunshots to finally end his life...

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a solider dies but once...
  • _Menace_
    Options
    R.i.P to the GREATEST HIP HOP ARTIST OF ALL TIME

tupac_shakur_1996_death_row_interscope_records_photofest_WEB-630x416.jpg
  • _Menace_
    Options
    it's Eazy's Birthday as well

hqdefault.jpg
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    20 years. 20 ? years. Just... wow. Some coward's act did nothing but make a soldier's voice louder. RIP.

I was thinking the other day... at some point we'll all be dead longer than we've been alive. Hundreds, thousands, millions of years will pass that will make our lives seem like a raindrop in the river of time. But our spirits live forever thru the traditions carried on by our predecessors and the positive impact we left on this plane of existence. The things we affect in however distant a future would be more significant than the little ? that we fight for that isn't even ours. I don't give a ? if you think Pac is the GOAT or if you hate him on a molecular level. I personally think Pac was a decent rapper. I liked MATW, and I also think 7DT is overrated as ? . But one thing is a definite. In life and in death... Pac. Changed. EVERYTHING.

"I'm not sayin I'm gonna rule the world or I'm gonna change the world... but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world" - Lesane Parish Crooks aka Tupac Amaru Shakur
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    20 years. 20 ? years. Just... wow. Some coward's act did nothing but make a soldier's voice louder. RIP.

I was thinking the other day... at some point we'll all be dead longer than we've been alive. Hundreds, thousands, millions of years will pass that will make our lives seem like a raindrop in the river of time. But our spirits live forever thru the traditions carried on by our predecessors and the positive impact we left on this plane of existence. The things we affect in however distant a future would be more significant than the little ? that we fight for that isn't even ours. I don't give a ? if you think Pac is the GOAT or if you hate him on a molecular level. I personally think Pac was a decent rapper. I liked MATW, and I also think 7DT is overrated as ? . But one thing is a definite. In life and in death... Pac. Changed. EVERYTHING.

"I'm not sayin I'm gonna rule the world or I'm gonna change the world... but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world" - Lesane Parish Crooks aka Tupac Amaru Shakur

was gonna give you a "GOAT" till you said 7DT was overrated.

He made that album literally in 7 DAYS
    and got shot on the 6th of September and died the 13th of September (7 Days Later)

That right there is just crazy...but back to the album. It's a classic,yeah he had the outlaws on there but that whole album from track 1-12 are all dope.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only so long fake thugs can pretend.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Everyone knows I'm one,if not the biggest 2PAC fan on the IC. I grew up off PAC's music I studied all his songs,albums,interviews. I just wanted to know what made him so great. I wanted to know why he's been gone for 20 years and still being brought up today like he's still here.

Pac was more than just a "rapper" he was an Artist,activist,poet,and much more.
    You can relate to his music no matter where you're from and what your background is.
    He's the most influential and versatile rapper ever. He literally touched every subject and has a song for about everything and anything. From Brenda's gotta Baby-Keep Ya Head Up-Dear Momma-Hail Mary-Ambitions As A Ridah
    the list goes on.

The crazy thing is he died at 25... 25years old. If any rapper or artist of Pac's caliber were to pass at 25, I don't think their impact would be 1/4th of PAC's.

He's well known world wide anywhere you go in the world. PAC's LEGACY is insane he has murals all over the world,statues,classes on his music and poetry being taught at Universities.

20 years later and we still bring PAC up like he's still here. 20 years from today we'll still talk about.

R.I.P to the GOAT
    giphy.gif

2PAC_graff_01.jpeg.jpg?w=630&h=420&zc=1&cc=000000&a=t
    kobra_miami_big_pac_06.jpg
    2pac_sierra_leone_mural.jpg
    www.lowprofilerecords.com_Tupac_Mural-1.jpg
    2db63d9458e9ad13244e9d0db64fc8ac.jpg
    300x300.jpg
    52f6bd4be30cff51c25768b90d74d021.jpg
    GASTOtupac_bambam3_320x480.jpg
    tumblr_n80ipokqR21tfx1mao1_1280.jpg
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Lab Baby wrote: »

was gonna give you a "GOAT" till you said 7DT was overrated.

He made that album literally in 7 DAYS
    and got shot on the 6th of September and died the 13th of September (7 Days Later)

That right there is just crazy...but back to the album. It's a classic,yeah he had the outlaws on there but that whole album from track 1-12 are all dope.

Yeah, I get that. That's my honest opinion tho. But ? my opinion in this thread, which was my point in bringing that up, just a preemptive strike before this thread turns into a Pac vs BIG/Nas/Jay/Drake/Lil Yachty/whoeverthefuck thread. Regardless on how we feel about Pac at this point, his impact is undeniable.

Sidebar: One of my favorite Pac songs actually come from 7DT.

https://youtu.be/BLSCfh1pKgA
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Rip one of the best to ever do it!

Top 5 DOA
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Damn 20yrs already
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

Co sign

Pac still the goat, but he brought that ? on to himself. ? was really feeling himself. Rip though
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too much yes men was around him .
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    R.I.P. Always my favorite rapper. Songs he made over 20 years ago still can't be touched. I dont anyone coming close anytime soon.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

LMFAOOOO c'mon bruh this the homie 'Pac
  • _Menace_
    Options
    MODS should sticky this till the 13th

@Sion @Stew @_Goldie_
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who killed him?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I remember it like yesterday pretty sure he would pull through.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Who killed him?

Uh Orlando Anderson lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Oldhiphop.com (eventually it happens to all of us)