Eminem - Bully ( Ja Rule Diss )

Options
Preach2Teach
Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n2tPXU_hFw

First verse sounds like it was for Benzino, the rest is for Ja, Em also drops some gems on how dangerous that beef could have turned.

Comments

• psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First time I heard this I was high as ? . I was mind blown by the "sound" of the hook. Still dig it today.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk either way dope track
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John cena flow
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol I remember this song getting radio play back then
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice track but Ja still got him.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that Hailey line just has more relevence after listening to this song. Ja really ethered his soul.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JA rule won the beef

End the thread
  • blackgod813
    Options
    But wat hailey gona b when she grow up...an i got proof get it i got proof
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Hailie look just like kim...its gota hurt worse
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @supergangster calm down I wrote 'Jay' by accident
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody knows how this man's daughter has lived her young adult life yet folks proclaiming how etherous the line was

Do the math
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ja might not have won but he came with maybe the most etherous line ever

This.

Shady/Aftermath/G Unit won that war, but im sure if Em was to ever bring it up or brag about it, the person he is speaking to's response would be "what about that haile line??"
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that Hailey line just has more relevence after listening to this song. Ja really ethered his soul.

To me that's some coward ass ? to put a child's name in adult beef and when Ja did that ? it really just sealed his fate. You saying that Ja ethered Em's soul but I also look at as Ja ethered his own career when he pulled that ? .
  • willhustle
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

To me that's some coward ass ? to put a child's name in adult beef and when Ja did that ? it really just sealed his fate. You saying that Ja ethered Em's soul but I also look at as Ja ethered his own career when he pulled that ? .

Nah because all Em rapped about was his mother, his baby's mother and Hailey. It would be different if Em didn't put his private life in his albums.

For example when Jay made that line about the condoms on the baby seat it was kinda uncalled for because Nas doesn't talk about Destiny as much as Eminem talks about Hailey.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Nah because all Em rapped about was his mother, his baby's mother and Hailey. It would be different if Em didn't put his private life in his albums.

For example when Jay made that line about the condoms on the baby seat it was kinda uncalled for because Nas doesn't talk about Destiny as much as Eminem talks about Hailey.

Did you feel some kinda way when Jay said "Do you fools listen to music or just skim thru it?" ?
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Did you feel some kinda way when Jay said "Do you fools listen to music or just skim thru it?" ?

huh?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao but umm wheres Ja now?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

huh?

It's a simple question. Do you not remember that popular line from Jay? Cause it appears that u were one of the ppl he was talkin about.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So there's a minimum requirement on how much you talk about your kids on record before a rapper your beefing with can disrespect them in a song. lol

• willhustle
    Options

So there's a minimum requirement on how much you talk about your kids on record before a rapper your beefing with can disrespect them in a song. lol

Exactly it doesn't make sense which is why I didn't respond lol