Popular BLM activist found mysteriously shot dead & set on fire..Are y'all awake now?

Options

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Tariq Nasheed is wack as ?

Say that ? above has any truths to it... what does him posting this serve?

Expose the agents u speak of or stop promoting yourself off another mans death

So he's supposed to accuse another man of this man's death because he had a hunch about him??

I swear you ? don't think at all but ball swear y'all are smart
    TQ posted that to say watch who the ? you have around you, ita that simple

I'm not sure why you're trying to change the subject to Tariq

He put dudes personal messege on blast and basically said he tried to warn him but he wouldnt listen.

Tryn to say he was smarter than homie and knows the ppl who killed him.

So expose said ppl or ? ... hes just promoting himself off this in that tweet
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Can see how people have bought into the BLM fraud. They do nothing but self-promote and profit off the backs of others.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Basically this could be cointelpro all over again......................

remember BLM the movement was fine..it was the organization that Darren was putting on blast for having frauds inside or at least folks who were doing the bidding of others.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

remember BLM the movement was fine..it was the organization that Darren was putting on blast for having frauds inside or at least folks who were doing the bidding of others.

I've been suspicious of the BLM movement for over a year now. But with that said while I wouldn't be surprised if his death was based on BLM I won't jump on the conspiracy theory train.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

I was gonna say...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol I deleted that too fast
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more and more I hear about folks calling out the BLM organization the more I'm inclined to believe they are the new NAACP. They pretend but they are funded by whites.

The actual movement is a different story. I been tryin to figure out what exactly the organization does for months now. Now, the organization had a booth at this year's Afropunk festival in BK. I spoke with a few reps and at the moment they were promoting subway awareness: basically swiping a young black or Latin and educating them as to not asking for someone to swipe them.

That was it, they didn't explain any other thing they were working on. Now all this info about Deray being a fraud and other news got me wanting to dig deeper in finding out what exactly is their motive
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Devide and conquer tactic yet again
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    The more and more I hear about folks calling out the BLM organization the more I'm inclined to believe they are the new NAACP. They pretend but they are funded by whites.

The actual movement is a different story. I been tryin to figure out what exactly the organization does for months now. Now, the organization had a booth at this year's Afropunk festival in BK. I spoke with a few reps and at the moment they were promoting subway awareness: basically swiping a young black or Latin and educating them as to not asking for someone to swipe them.

That was it, they didn't explain any other thing they were working on. Now all this info about Deray being a fraud and other news got me wanting to dig deeper in finding out what exactly is their motive

Peep their website it'll tell you their real agenda.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_55d49dc6e4b055a6dab24008
    Interesting article. Basically implies government agents trying to infiltrate BLM. If this is true, they could be fueling both side, Black Lives & the white supremacist.
  • blackamerica
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

I've been suspicious of the BLM movement for over a year now. But with that said while I wouldn't be surprised if his death was based on BLM I won't jump on the conspiracy theory train.
    How the the ? can something be a conspiracy theory if there's been no official theory of what happened given?
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

How the the ? can something be a conspiracy theory if there's been no official theory of what happened given?

The theories that are clearly noted in twitter post in this very thread, are that this was racist back lash for either being an out spoken activist (this is highly unlikely), or back lash for being anti BLM and its founders (still highly unlikely).

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_55d49dc6e4b055a6dab24008
    Interesting article. Basically implies government agents trying to infiltrate BLM. If this is true, they could be fueling both side, Black Lives & the white supremacist.

The FBI monitors, and tries to infiltrate every organization like this. Whether its those sovereign citizen people, the many anti government militant groups, white supremacy groups, gangs, mafias, Anonymous, ect.. They will not allow you to not be monitored, researched, and if necessary, infiltrated. BLM isnt organized enough to infiltrate anyways, and all of the issues they talk about arent private. Its on social media for anyone to read. But in case militant groups arise out of such a movement, they want to be able to follow them to prevent domestic terrorist attacks.

The FBI isnt fueling confrontation between blm and white supremacist. People can do that themselves pretty easily without actual intervention.

Also, no, im not high fiving cointelpro, nor do i feel the need to discuss it in relation to your claims.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was obviously murdered by agents because he was exposing the fakeness in the BLM ...

• 5th Letter
    Options

People speculating that potential BLM agents killed him.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh ridiculous. Dude made his own enemies.
  • blackamerica
    edited September 2016
    Options

People speculating that potential BLM agents killed him.
    Though I don't agree with that, it's still not a "conspiracy" until we know exactly what happened. It's just a theory. My theory is it was the kkk or another white supremacist hate group that works in conjunction with law enforcement. No way ? are bold enough to commit message murders, who would BLM be sending a message too by setting a black man on fire?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is acting like this is something different. ? often try to burn bodies to get rid of evidence. This could be some regular hood ? .
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is acting like this is something different. ? often try to burn bodies to get rid of evidence. This could be some regular hood ? .

but 4 of the same crime in nearly the same neighborhood and all of them were activists I believe...something is up ..just not sure what it is that's all.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but 4 of the same crime in nearly the same neighborhood and all of them were activists I believe...something is up ..just not sure what it is that's all.

yeah I saw another dude that was killed like this and they never found out who did it. they might be linked and they might not.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

BLM ain't had ? to do with Darren's death... all them clowns like Johnetta, and Daray are getting national publications, theyre too busy hanging out with celebrities, CEOs, and billionaires to give a ? about Darren's and his Pac like rants.
    Darren was barley a blimp on their maps. most ppl in the u.s ain't even know who Darren was until he died. So why ? Darren , and put the national spot light on him?

Darren got killed for his local community activism. He's well known , well respected, and put in actual wrk in his community.. ppl all over his community was vouching for dude, confirming he's the real deal .
    Missouri is a hot bed for ? activity. Darren was stopped 27 times by the cops this year... they were keeping tabs on boy. Plus articles was written about the ties between Missouri police and the ? ..

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/black-missouri-police-chief-kkk-has-influenced-law-enforcement-from-when-it-started/

http://atlantablackstar.com/2016/07/14/this-missouri-police-chief-completely-steals-the-show-at-cnns-town-hall-with-a-blistering-reminder-of-kkks-role-in-law-enforcement/

And in the fashion Darren was killed was to issue a message. They killed him, then set the car on fire, its a way to intimidate others.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    They could of just killed him, with the gun shots. The fire was to send a message.

White people just carrying on tradition like lynchings smh. Bodies were castrated, burned, shot, mutilated smh bunch of cowards.