Florida Evans was not a good mother

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOT DAMMIT YA'LL...

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS!!!!
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    ? is missing the context of Black Jesus. She made them take it down because it was ned the wino not because he was black. She was uneasy about the Black Jesus painting from the beginning but finding out its Ned the Wino killed it.

Who the ? want pictures of the project ? on the wall?

g8zk9slwfcbx.jpeg

Good old Ned the Wino.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She didn't want Black Jesus in the house, but had no problem marrying Carl who was an atheist...

I didn't get that far. Show stopped being good when Thelma married Keith.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Shout out Du Sr. Aka John Amos for leaving that ? ass show........

The Jeffersons>>>>>>
  • bigev240
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

The Jeffersons>>>>>>

Didn't Florida leave for the same reason then came back?
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

florida-evans-o.gif

Bet James was slippin' it to her at night between that gap in her teeth while she was asleep.

• Turfaholic
    Options
    bigev240 wrote: »

The Jeffersons>>>>>>

I don't know. That show waaay before my time. But you can't most definitely see the difference with Amos and without him. I don't even ? with it at all. I'd watch All In The Family before Good Times.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    James didnt die....he just aint wanna ? w loser ass FLorida nad those ? kids no mre living in one of the worst Chicago projects.....that ? went down to Mississippi and was like ? it......if you remember correctly all she received was aphone call

James only had three inevitable options in Chicago:

1. Die on the job
    2. Get murked over pocket change
    3. Catch a case for stickin' it to Thelma
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Jeffersons>>>>>>

I don't know. That show waaay before my time. But you can't most definitely see the difference with Amos and without him. I don't even ? with it at all. I'd watch All In The Family before Good Times.

After reading your posts where you're backing Donald Trump, I can understand why you'd rather watch a show centered around an old racist white man instead of one centered around black people choosing to live uncomfortably in order to maintain positive morals.
  • bigev240
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    She didn't want Black Jesus in the house, but had no problem marrying Carl who was an atheist...

Keith, the top football star who got injured, and got cut. And instead of working his way back or getting an education, moved into the projects and drove a cab.

Maybe he really didn't have that "it" factor.

I couldn't stand that last season. Keith was a waste of space.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »

Keith, the top football star who got injured, and got cut. And instead of working his way back or getting an education, moved into the projects and drove a cab.

Maybe he really didn't have that "it" factor.

I couldn't stand that last season. Keith was a waste of space.

That episode when he was getting pissy ? in the bathroom was dope tho lls
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

The Jeffersons>>>>>>

After reading your posts where you're backing Donald Trump, I can understand why you'd rather watch a show centered around an old racist white man instead of one centered around black people choosing to live uncomfortably in order to maintain positive morals.

Ehh ? you. Misguided fool. Florida Evans and her white Jesus morals kept them in the slums. You can go ahead a tap dance for Hillary. I bet you're one of those "Bill Clinton was our first black president" types.

Why the ? am I explaining myself to a faceless person masquerading as J.J. Evans?

Do me a favor and don't talk to me again kind sir, madam, cracka, or ? .... whoever you are!
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cats killin' me with callin' Jesus, "black Jesus."
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Or how bout the one episode when James found all that money and Florida made him take it back because it was the right thing to do. Man I would have kept that money on the low.

or when she made James take down JJ's black Jesus that was really Ned the wino. black jesus was bringing all the luck to the family

aye i cried that episode. thelma was going hard on jj and micheal was trying to counter her arguments james didnt want to give up his luck but after he seen jj's face he said "painting is your thang aint it? well show out then."
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I never understood why they stayed in the projects while James worked multiple jobs but Florida didn't work. Wouldn't be better & easier to try to get out of the projects like if............BOTH parents worked?

? dont your EVER question james evans family. he didnt want his wife to work cause he's the man of the house. he was a real ? unlike that ? ass ? cliff huxtable
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    aye yall ? gone quit hating on my ? james. yall betta put some respek on his name.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I never understood why they stayed in the projects while James worked multiple jobs but Florida didn't work. Wouldn't be better & easier to try to get out of the projects like if............BOTH parents worked?

? dont your EVER question james evans family. he didnt want his wife to work cause he's the man of the house. he was a real ? unlike that ? ass ? cliff huxtable

But they stayed in the projects...................
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Jeffersons>>>>>>

? just don't know how true this ? really is. Sherman Helmsley aka George Jefferson was THAT ? .smash on Jenny too.