The Official "Power" Season 4 Thread (In Production)

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Season finale description (I already posted episode 9).

'In My Best Interest'
    Ghost attempts to retrieve evidence while throwing the party of his career; Tasha forms an unlikely alliance in an effort to save her family; Tommy considers a move that could change everyone's lives.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

'In My Best Interest'
    Ghost attempts to retrieve evidence while throwing the party of his career; Tasha forms an unlikely alliance in an effort to save her family; Tommy considers a move that could change everyone's lives.
    unlikely alliance : Tasha and Angie.....maybe we ll get a lesbian sex scene

Yeah, that alliance is what I assumed as well.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. I think the Jukebox angle is just there to illustrate Kanan as a non-flat character. He's cold. His family is cold.

2. Milan's talk of no connections is awesome ... if that's mentioned and dropped. His bending over backwards to bring Tommy closer to him is ... forming ... a ... connection. He's turning into that dude from high school who swears he doesn't give a ? about his ex, but he still buys her food at lunch, talks to her on the phone every night, etc. If he doesn't want connections and being isolated makes him so powerful, keep it that way. All this successor talk is circling back to Lobos trying to pass the baton to Ghost. At least he was getting pressure and death threats as a reason to give up the game to Ghost. Milan got the whole world shook, so what's his motivation to get out? Club security business his one shot at legitimacy, Tash... Natasha!

3. Ghost's perfect life been destroyed since his murder run failed. Twice. He should've put one in Kanan's head to make sure it was done.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

'In My Best Interest'
    So looks like his issues with Kanaan continue on to Season 4. That's good tho. Don't need to pack everything in to one season
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The look on Ghosts face when Tariq calls him "Ghost"

Will be priceless

Ghost "perfect" life will be destroyed by the end of this season

What season are you on? His life been destroyed. The guy is a joke.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the dude ghost was talking to about the cigs looks like the dude that was dating meadow on sopranos
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    why tariq so ? stupid yo
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    YO THIS ? DUMB AF MAN
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    The look on Ghosts face when Tariq calls him "Ghost"

Will be priceless

Ghost "perfect" life will be destroyed by the end of this season

What season are you on? His life been destroyed. The guy is a joke.

For the audience we know all

But for everyone who knows James St. Patrick

He still is considered very successful and an ? to envy

His drug life and public life is about to collide once again

First time it happened he was close to getting clipped in his own club

Now, this time around he may get exposed for who he really is
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fukk that...stop ? on ghost..

? only weakness is tariq melon headed ass by money grubbing tasha an Tommy the ? he found in the trash
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost is going to ? Tommy.
    Nino and G money all over again.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »

'In My Best Interest'
    So looks like his issues with Kanaan continue on to Season 4. That's good tho. Don't need to pack everything in to one season

Of course 50 character ain't dying till season 25
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see me losing interest by next season. If this ? with Kanan continue thru next season, they done made the full jump into soap opera/make believe land

Ghost will never be Sonny(lol I don't expect ? to catch this)

This season ain't been all that great and it's only going to get worse longer they stay on the same story
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    this all goona end with a miss understanding.

ghost and kanaan eye to eye standing on rumbles of NYC..

kanaan saying I only wanted to be like you and kanaan saying I only want you to be like me...

they both cry falling into each other's arms an say we can run this all together....

then Tommy comes up for a hug an they shoot him
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tasha gonna murk her lil ? ass spit swapping from other ? straws of a son, Tariq.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not going to click those but let me guess, Karen Basset is really Milan

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've already said a while back that Karen/her father are more than what meets the eye and it wouldn't surprise me if they really run the drugs ting and are Milan's bosses.

We still don't know what Dean wanted to tell Ghost about Karen that night in the club.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    nah....kanaan giomgbto reunite with game an ghostbgimna to bring them to troof to squash the beef.

new gunit record is played... everybody having fun
    but tasha wants ghost to stay but he gotta go to work.

going to basement cause Tommy found yariqs dude who been hitting them lately but he won't talk only to have him killed.

he then placed a juiced out tariq in a room of mirror an he's too high to find his way out but must see how mush of a dum ass he has been for eternity and dies of stupidity.

the feds fire Holly for not showing up for work.

Angie an Paz move back to Puerto Rico with her sick pappi.

Tasha finds out she got bumps in her ? from sexy Shawn but can't blame the dead an blames ghost.

showcends with ghost and his look.....trying to figure how he got the clsp

• big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I can see me losing interest by next season. If this ? with Kanan continue thru next season, they done made the full jump into soap opera/make believe land

Ghost will never be Sonny(lol I don't expect ? to catch this)

This season ain't been all that great and it's only going to get worse longer they stay on the same story

Paid In Full?

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah....kanaan giomgbto reunite with game an ghostbgimna to bring them to troof to squash the beef.

going to basement cause Tommy found yariqs dude who been hitting them lately but he won't talk only to have him killed.

he then placed a juiced out tariq in a room of mirror an he's too high to find his way out but must see how mush of a dum ass he has been for eternity and dies of stupidity.

Tasha finds out she got bumps in her ? from sexy Shawn but can't blame the dead an blames ghost.

Did that blackgod poster write this for you?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

I've already said a while back that Karen/her father are more than what meets the eye and it wouldn't surprise me if they really run the drugs ting and are Milan's bosses.

We still don't know what Dean wanted to tell Ghost about Karen that night in the club.

So Milan somehow wants to out the Bassett Family as the head of an international drug running ring? Really?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

So Milan somehow wants to out the Bassett Family as the head of an international drug running ring? Really?

I can see how you would deduce that from both my statements but they were really two separate thoughts.