Options

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know why they got bulls vs spurs on christmas this year the nba must think the bulls have a rivalry with san antonio because they got pau gasol or something

WRONG

adiós pau adiós

his bulls legacy was bringing out jimmy inner ? diva but it will be fun to see him suck the life out of another franchise thats not one i support and ive come around to the idea of wade, rondo and jimmy because i think that group will at least battle and fight nightly

i think the bulls will compete this season much more than they did last season (theyre not contenders though) but that will certainly be better to watch

last 2 seasons annoyed me because the team just flat out didnt compete
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The East is going to be very interesting. I can see Charlotte maybe missing the playoffs and Miami not being as bad as people think they will be. I can also see Milwaukee and Orlando being heavily in the mix for a playoff spot.

I think the West is a tad bit easier to figure out besides of course major injuries hitting good teams. I do think Denver will be well improved and will be one of those teams that will be in damn near every game they play.

I can't wait until the season or at least preseason starts back up.

And the Knicks are back
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »

Dealing with that dude's general soreness is y'all problem now and also the freak accidents that just seem to happen to him and only him
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    i dont know why they got bulls vs spurs on christmas this year the nba must think the bulls have a rivalry with san antonio because they got pau gasol or something

WRONG

adiós pau adiós

his bulls legacy was bringing out jimmy inner ? diva but it will be fun to see him suck the life out of another franchise thats not one i support and ive come around to the idea of wade, rondo and jimmy because i think that group will at least battle and fight nightly

i think the bulls will compete this season much more than they did last season (theyre not contenders though) but that will certainly be better to watch

Cosign the bolded but watch this

:#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dMFbIe2MDg

this video is what I been saying.Lol @ the part about rondo
  • ckfree
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

WRONG

adiós pau adiós

Cosign the bolded but watch this

:#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dMFbIe2MDg

this video is what I been saying.Lol @ the part about rondo

i salute the hell outta rondo for how quickly he got involved with chicago communities but yeah i know his game and i wanted to see hoibergs offense with shooters and younger guys but maybe we will have to wait until 2019 when hes coaching illinois

i agree with the video

bulls at best are 4 in the east or a fringe playoff team (most likely i think)

depends on several factors

hoiberg
    chemistry
    lineups
    young talent development
    (and thats not even counting health)

i think fred needs to pull rondo and wade earlier and let jimmy effectively run point

then bring back wade to bully bench units
  • ckfree
    Options
    more than ever i can feel myself forcing not to have this dooms day attitude about this bulls team

just gonna see how it plays out

see how long it last though
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly is going to make a deal anytime now, just don't know who it will be or where, hope it's Noel to Boston
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly is going to make a deal anytime now, just don't know who it will be or where, hope it's Noel to Boston

Training camps open at the end of the month so Im expecting teams to get a little more active here in the next couple of weeks and start making some moves
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Dealing with that dude's general soreness is y'all problem now and also the freak accidents that just seem to happen to him and only him
    Not even worried about it.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    The East is going to be very interesting. I can see Charlotte maybe missing the playoffs and Miami not being as bad as people think they will be. I can also see Milwaukee and Orlando being heavily in the mix for a playoff spot.

I think the West is a tad bit easier to figure out besides of course major injuries hitting good teams. I do think Denver will be well improved and will be one of those teams that will be in damn near every game they play.

I can't wait until the season or at least preseason starts back up.

And the Knicks are back

Cmon MR.CJ be cool brotha
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Why should you, you claim to not be a Knicks fan....or you finally admitting you are lol.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y3ce6u800iex.png

My ? finding a way to eat
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Why should you, you claim to not be a Knicks fan....or you finally admitting you are lol.

:smirk:

I figured you'll say this. I'm always a step ahead of you infamous. So you saying this don't faze me old buddy. you been on my.....
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Wizards uni

Cr10vg_VMAAKE5q.jpg

Always thought they had the worst unis in the league. These are cool.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Noel to CHARLOTTE for lamb and a 2017 first. Let's get it.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Sage Steele but beadle? FOH

Michelle Beadle and Sage Steele will split the host role for ESPN’s NBA Countdown this season, The Big Lead has learned from a source with knowledge of the situation. The source requested anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly on the matter. An ESPN spokesperson declined to comment for this story.

Last year, Steele hosted Countdown on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and Doris Burke hosted Wednesdays. This year, Beadle will be on Wednesday and Friday, and Steele will do Saturdays and Sundays. In the move, Steele will become what the source described as a “face” of remote SportsCenters, where she’ll anchor on the road from big events such as the World Series, Super Bowl, Masters and NFL Draft.

Doris Burke will have an expanded role as an analyst and reporter in the NBA and for both men’s and women’s college basketball games. In the past, Beadle, who will remain on SportsNation, has occasionally filled in on Countdown.

• iron man1
    Options
    They really got this racist hypocritical ? leading the show?? Definitely not watching.
  • infamous114
    Options
    Don't give a ? . I don't watch pre, halftime or post game shows.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Wizards uni

Cr10vg_VMAAKE5q.jpg

Demarcus gonna look good in that Jersey
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't give a ? . I don't watch pre, halftime or post game shows.

Only on TNT atleast
  • iron man1
    Options
    New Wizards uni

Cr10vg_VMAAKE5q.jpg

This is fire
  • infamous114
    Options