2 Chainz barks on Jack thriller, calls him ? and his mama a ? ?

Options

Comments

• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Why he getting so brolic with a comedian though? Im not impressed, he didnt get brolic when them robbers pulled up on him, he turnt into Usain Bolt.

Cuz a real ? would take his bullets like a man

I bet you consider Ja Rule gangsta rap
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did dudes actually listen to the podcast?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Why he getting so brolic with a comedian though? Im not impressed, he didnt get brolic when them robbers pulled up on him, he turnt into Usain Bolt.

Cuz a real ? would take his bullets like a man

I bet you consider Ja Rule gangsta rap

A "real" ? would have been strapped not caught lacking and not got ran from nowhere.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So what would you had done?
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait, what dude do that had 2chainz ? off like that?

?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I never would have been in either situation.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

?
    He interviewed 2chainz a while back and was joking about chainz being in illuminati. Weeks or months later tityboy was upset about it because he said his mom or grandma or auntie was upset cause she really thought he was illuminati...

So mr. Imalaydownandunlockmynecklaceforyou went on some radio station and said one eyed jack made it look like he was in illuminati

And it's been on ever since

And I'm mad at myself for not being able to name the governor of Nebraska, but i know detailed info on this ?

• Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

?
    He interviewed 2chainz a while back and was joking about chainz being in illuminati. Weeks or months later tityboy was upset about it because he said his mom or grandma or auntie was upset cause she really thought he was illuminati...

So mr. Imalaydownandunlockmynecklaceforyou went on some radio station and said one eyed jack made it look like he was in illuminati

And I'm mad at myself for not being able to name the governor of Nebraska, but i know detailed info on this ?

Dam so all of this cuz Jack said Chainz was illuminati. I dont know whats worse, chatching feelings like that over someone calling you illuminati, or a family member actually believing it enough to interrogate you to the point of being mad.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

?

?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucxMZWpWOeE&persist_app=1&app=m
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this fool Jack Thriller said "2 chainz got a song with Drake sayin we aint never told no lie. 2 chainz did tho!" Bottomline is 2 chainz aint gonna do ? . Jack works for 50 he dont want them problems
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Came in here to say this
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    2 Chainz was corny for that...lame.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well that escalated quickly.I don't know the backstory on this.
  • loch121
    Options

Any ? who smokes could could caught OT at dispensaries randomly.

Maybe he shouldn't have went himself,but going to the shop is part of the experience.

Shiiiiit I can't say he did anything wrong per say.
  • loch121
    edited September 2016
    Options
    So is 2 Chainz in the Illuminati ?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this fool Jack Thriller said "2 chainz got a song with Drake sayin we aint never told no lie. 2 chainz did tho!" Bottomline is 2 chainz aint gonna do ? . Jack works for 50 he dont want them problems

What problems?
    What be wrong with you ? ?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chainz crossed the line with that dissing his mom's ? . Something more than his grandmother and them questioning him got under his skin. Just like his show title, he must've really taken " The Most Expensivist ? Ever" 2 get hot if he got offended like that. Thriller need 2 see that clown.
  • sapp08_2001
    Options

What problems?

You know what it is no need to explain
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Word, how cowardly of him to not die

Seriously tho, I don't blame him for snapping, he was lead to believe thriller said he punked him, I don't think comedians are above being straightened out
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

What problems?

Lmaoooo so basically u don't know either. Jack working for 50 means nothing in 2016
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Did dudes actually listen to the podcast?

Seems like they didn't listen to this or nore's explanation on the breakfast club
  • sapp08_2001
    Options

What problems?

Lmaoooo so basically u don't know either. Jack working for 50 means nothing in 2016

Bruh the fact chainz hurtin over a interview done years back and didnt do nothing about it is enough explanation. 2 chainz is a ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited September 2016
    Options

What problems?

Bruh the fact chainz hurtin over a interview done years back and didnt do nothing about it is enough explanation. 2 chainz is a ?

That has nothing to do with these so-called problems u say 50 would bring nor does it explain said problems in detail. I get it tho u think ur favorite rapper's invincible like a super hero. But I'd love to see u call ? a ? in person n see if Curtis is coming to save you lol

Also 2 chains was put under the impression thriller was talking ? n chumping him right then and there. nore called and told ? "I heard thriller punked you" Now I kno this is the ic n ? have to act like they would play it cool or ignore it to impress online avis but in reality ud b at least a lil ? in the same situation.