Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? wrong with u u got kids
  • blackgod813
    Options
    ? ? il be at a day care or i your grandma house wat sup ill show u the ? aint the problem with black america i am ill prove them crackers right
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soul 3/4 but I still love these days
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ? ? il be at a day care or i your grandma house wat sup ill show u the ? aint the problem with black america i am ill prove them crackers right

u-mad-soulja-boy-o.gif

Relax, you flaming ? .

lol why am I reading these homotional posts in 2Chain's voice. This ? must be spazzin' out just like him.

Need NORE to host.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Uzi down with premo newyork ? going emo uzi cant rap but i like his steelo.!! So who the ? who made Minnesota

The ? tweets that they had a conversation, and this is your first assumption?

Log off you thirsty ? ? .

I would ? u in the ass hoe

Well that was completely unnecessary and you should probably apologize immediately or be labeled an aggressive ? . Just my opinion brother.

I dont give a ? about jesus ? kids or a future ? life it self ...every body get it there no love only death only ? only hate ...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    If he ain't like the beat he ain't like the beat.... with that said its a generation gap. These youngins don't like that we grew up on. It is what it is.

It ain't that he ain't like the beat, he said, "if you play one of those old beats I'm not rapping on it, I'm a rock star". Brah in hip hope there are less than 10 artist that have earned the title of rock stars. ? no he ain't one of them.

Aka he like today's type production and not rock or premier it is what it is. Y'all trying to make these dude like ? they ain't grow up on
  • blackgod813
    Options

u-mad-soulja-boy-o.gif

Relax, you flaming ? .

lol why am I reading these homotional posts in 2Chain's voice. This ? must be spazzin' out just like him.

Need NORE to host.

Well well where ya at...lets settle this
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Nah you deserve an L if you taking him serious
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does he want to address this? When Kendrick put out his Control verse he was nowhere to be found.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    270crownst wrote: »
    It ain't a east coast,West coast or down south thing..? who likes hiphop, just want new ? to take this culture seriously. Show some pride in rapping

Hip, hip hop is dead (NYC! ? South!)
    Hip, hip hop (West Coast!)
    Hip hop (Midwest!)
    Hip hop (Let's go!)

Opening lyrics to 'HipHop Is Dead' by NaS... and I remember there being an uproar when the album dropped; by Southern rappers more especially and the homie NaS didn't even single out a particular region or coast

So ? always arguing or in they feelings when these type of topics brought up... I laugh
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So black ? went ahead and took white sympathizers place as the resident fleece Johnson... Smh
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    So black ? went ahead and took white sympathizers place as the resident fleece Johnson... Smh

In my culture that is alien to me all we to know to do is celebrate an violence...i havent prayed in weeks my only hope is death come sooner an if i kant take a couple successful black people down with me im all for it....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Apparent Premo and Uzi Vert spoke and he has no issues with him
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Apparent Premo and Uzi Vert spoke and he has no issues with him

Heard that? Pack it up guys, mumble trap is good now.
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    If he ain't like the beat he ain't like the beat.... with that said its a generation gap. These youngins don't like that we grew up on. It is what it is.

It ain't that he ain't like the beat, he said, "if you play one of those old beats I'm not rapping on it, I'm a rock star". Brah in hip hope there are less than 10 artist that have earned the title of rock stars. ? no he ain't one of them.

Aka he like today's type production and not rock or premier it is what it is. Y'all trying to make these dude like ? they ain't grow up on

not knocking him for having a preference, knocking him for thinking so highly of himself when he hasn't accomplished ? . and two entitlement is off putting, especially when you don't even have a legit fan base. What happened to the days dudes were hungry. Not even to do the "old days" but I'm sure people would be more appreciative of a person trying to prove themselves, trying to make their mark. Not acting like they already on... Eminem is one of those people on the rock star list and whether you ? with his material or not(I don't) he still acts like he's hungry. Jay still telling you how he respects the genre and is an addict to the art form. This dude saying i started rapping for fun, and I'm just here enjoying the fame...? that, hip hop deserves respect.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blackgod is the patron ? of ? warriors.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I just found out designer is in jail im take some personal time off this site.....to deal with this.....ill see u at the allhiphop awards
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Yo vid of the yute passin' up on Primo?

Here it is @10:00 they talk about him dropping a freestyle.
    https://youtu.be/Bq6IsU390E0

So yea.... that freestyle was wack
    Cosign.
    I never freestyled on a mic in my life. But I know i can do better than dude.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

Jesus ? christ this ? just talked me into deleting his ? off my phone.
    Bro you take an L for even having dudes music in ya phone in the 1st place.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options

This fool don't give a ? about hip hop. He wAnna be a rockstar correct? Go make a track with Manson or whoever ya idol is. Bro this hip hop. If you an MC you should be able 2 freestyle 2 any beat regardless if you digg it or not. This hip hop not video games. You don't pick and choose. I'm 32 and 2 be honest have tried 2 give these new youngstAZ the benefit of the doubt. But when dude didn't wanna use a Premo beat he not only disrespected my state in Texas but he disrespected this music I love called hip hop.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    Goes on 2 bump All Eyez On Me disc 1
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This shouldn't be about Preme. All the focus should be on garbage artists being thrown in the rap Music genre and in the culture of Hip Hop. We all should be taking offense to this ? . This is clearly an insult on our intelligence. If you read between the lines this ? is clearly a statement that any remedial, low IQ, talentless ? can be a rapper. So while other genre's demand you learn an instrument, train your voice, to read music, how to work a set of deck, something. Hip Hop\Rap is this ? whole that requires no thought, no talent, no building of skill. Any of us who adore Hip Hop knows this is not the case. In order to be good at any of the ARTS, MCING, DJing, Writing and BBOYING it is imperative that you work at it to be proficient.

These guys are not respecting Hip Hop and the ART OF MCING. Is 1st grade finger painting art? Sure it is. But it's elementary and would never find itself sitting next to a Rembrandt. Dude said, he's a "Rock Star". At that point Ebro should have ended the interview. Why the ? are you discussing Hip Hop with an artist who makes Rock music?

I think these retards have a right to express themselves, they have a right to say I am not rapping over the 187 beat, or to refuse rhyming over a beat box, they have the right to get money. It's time Hip Hoppers begin demanding these talentless hacks cease associating themselves with Hip Hop\rap COMPLETELY. Find a new genre, Create a new culture. Leave Hip Hop the ? alone.