Ab-Soul Calls "New Lil" Rappers "Weak

Options
124»

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uzi down with premo newyork ? going emo uzi cant rap but i like his steelo.!! So who the ? who made Minnesota

The ? tweets that they had a conversation, and this is your first assumption?

Log off you thirsty ? ? .

I would ? u in the ass hoe

Well that was completely unnecessary and you should probably apologize immediately or be labeled an aggressive ? . Just my opinion brother.

I dont give a ? about jesus ? kids or a future ? life it self ...every body get it there no love only death only ? only hate ...

Im reading this in the dj akademiks voice he uses when ? type tough ? . It's hilarious....you all should try it!!!
    200w.gif
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Do something about it if you don't like the music. Stop supporting them. Future, Thug, Fetty, Uzi, etc.... These ? ain't going anywhere.

Just sounds like generational haters IMO.

These young ? who listen to rap not checking for a Premo beat anymore. They'll rather get a Metro Boomin or a Zaytoven beat. Just being honest
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robblr86 wrote: »
    Do something about it if you don't like the music. Stop supporting them. Future, Thug, Fetty, Uzi, etc.... These ? ain't going anywhere.

Just sounds like generational haters IMO.

These young ? who listen to rap not checking for a Premo beat anymore. They'll rather get a Metro Boomin or a Zaytoven beat. Just being honest

Yeah it's really not up to the past to dictate the present or future
    Just like we liked what we liked they like what they like
    Pete Rock can dislike the lack of lyricism all he wants but this ? ain't made for him
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth of the matter is, we all get like this, it's going to be the same ? . We get old and dislike new ?
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    If he ain't like the beat he ain't like the beat.... with that said its a generation gap. These youngins don't like that we grew up on. It is what it is.

This seems to be some recent ? . I don't ? with some of the early rap, early 80s. IMO some of it is overrated. But I do ? with Rahim, krs, bdk, nwa, LL etc and all of that was before my time.

Its funny becuase when my generation was coming up we had an appreciation for it. An appreciation for the ones before us. I really don't remember young rappers or young people in general talking slick like this in the 90s.

You can have your opinion on 90s rap but that was the golden era of hip hop. You don't like that ? that I came up on? Well it's better than 95% of the ? you came up on in the 2000s. And yes I ? with a lot of rap from the 2000s.

C/S him not having to like the beat tho. ? his garbage raps.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    If he ain't like the beat he ain't like the beat.... with that said its a generation gap. These youngins don't like that we grew up on. It is what it is.

This seems to be some recent ? . I don't ? with some of the early rap, early 80s. IMO some of it is overrated. But I do ? with Rahim, krs, bdk, nwa, LL etc and all of that was before my time.

Its funny becuase when my generation was coming up we had an appreciation for it. An appreciation for the ones before us. I really don't remember young rappers or young people in general talking slick like this in the 90s.

You can have your opinion on 90s rap but that was the golden era of hip hop. You don't like that ? that I came up on? Well it's better than 95% of the ? you came up on in the 2000s. And yes I ? with a lot of rap from the 2000s.

Dog I'm 34. I grew up in late 80s 90s 2000s and now this current decades rap. This ain't new the youngest like they ? and the older heads always get frustrated cuz it ain't what they came up on. U would be a naive fool to think a uzi vert or Kodak black would want to freestyle on a preemo beat. Ab soul is older and also a different type cat vs a young infant trap type kid. Like what u like and let the youngins like what they like.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dog I'm 34. I grew up in late 80s 90s 2000s and now this current decades rap. This ain't new the youngest like they ? and the older heads always get frustrated cuz it ain't what they came up on. U would be a naive fool to think a uzi vert or Kodak black would want to freestyle on a preemo beat. Ab soul is older and also a different type cat vs a young infant trap type kid. Like what u like and let the youngins like what they like.

The bold is true. A lot of rappers, regardless of age, just aren't versatile like that.

It's select youngins tho. I've come across some that would jump on a preemo beat with the quickness. Some are old souls and some know quality.

It's still ? his garbage raps tho.
  • robblr86
    Options

Exactly... It's kinda sad lol. Nothing about being multidimensional...a lot of those rest coast beats are boring. Why do you think southern DJs own the rap scene since 2007? Give me an 808 or Mike Will made it beat over Premo any day.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robblr86 wrote: »

Exactly... It's kinda sad lol. Nothing about being multidimensional...a lot of those rest coast beats are boring. Why do you think southern DJs own the rap scene since 2007? Give me an 808 or Mike Will made it beat over Premo any day.

This is why I always say its a youngins game.... back when frachise and d4l were dancing the yougnins were doing all that in the club, same when soulja boy came out every kid and teen and young adult were doing his dance.... I was at my homies family reunion last weekend and all the kids were out there listening to all the rappers the ic hates and doing all of the dances.... I wasnt cuz Im older but who am I to hate or talk down to what they like because I dont? Id be a hypocrite esp being from the south a arguing for years vs up north and east coast cats who do the same thing to music I like and grew up on.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Soul but has he really earned the right to comment on new ? ?
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »

Listen to Control System then ask that question again in your head. Soulo ain't ordinary bruh.
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Listen to Control System then ask that question again in your head. Soulo ain't ordinary bruh.

He ain't relevant either
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You missed my point.Am not questioning his quality..it's his quantity.
  • robblr86
    Options

You missed my point.Am not questioning his quality..it's his quantity.

Hip Hop establishment always hating on the chilren lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He ain't relevant either

Hahahahahahahahahaha
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a premo beat

a premo hater i see

His beats are wack, guy

& you still a hater at the end of the day

• SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Yo vid of the yute passin' up on Primo?

Here it is @10:00 they talk about him dropping a freestyle.
    https://youtu.be/Bq6IsU390E0

Jesus ? christ this ? just talked me into deleting his ? off my phone.
    Bro you take an L for even having dudes music in ya phone in the 1st place.

In my defense i thought he was a humble guy that referenced pokemon now and then.
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    ? a premo beat

a premo hater i see

His beats are wack, guy

Cuz I don't like his beats?
    They shoulda never gave you hoe ass ? the word "hater"
    Any ? who's opinion differs from yours is a hater
    I don't like that ? , ?
    I don't wish bad on the ? for making wack beats
    ? just ain't my cup of tea
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a premo beat

a premo hater i see

His beats are wack, guy

I don't like that ? , ?
    I don't wish bad on the ? for making wack beats
    ? just ain't my cup of tea

You just said a mouthful, Common said the same ?

If I don't like it, I don't like it, don't mean that I'm hatin
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a premo beat

a premo hater i see

His beats are wack, guy

I don't like that ? , ?