KAT IS GETTING MARRIED YALL!

Options

Comments

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Then the LORD sent Nathan to David. And he came to him, and said to him: “There were two men in one city, one rich and the other poor. 2 The rich man had exceedingly many flocks and herds. 3 But the poor man had nothing, except one little ewe lamb which he had bought and nourished; and it grew up together with him and with his children. It ate of his own food and drank from his own cup and lay in his ? ; and it was like a daughter to him. 4 And a traveler came to the rich man, who refused to take from his own flock and from his own herd to prepare one for the wayfaring man who had come to him; but he took the poor man’s lamb and prepared it for the man who had come to him.” 5 So David’s anger was greatly aroused against the man, and he said to Nathan, “As the LORD lives, the man who has done this shall surely die! 6 And he shall restore fourfold for the lamb, because he did this thing and because he had no pity.” 7 Then Nathan said to David, “You are the man!

Don't be that man my brothers. Amen.

Kai. Use spoilers next time.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico, do you stand in solidarity with the ladies of the IC and the #bottombitchbrigade movement that is now in full effect?

? please.

200w_zpst3hq5lgn.gif

...damn.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Freaky Fridays ladies!

Lets go!

#ICCHC

Just take it off already
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    Freaky Fridays ladies!

Lets go!

#ICCHC

Just take it off already

Use your imagination Connie..

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freaky Fridays ladies!

Lets go!

#ICCHC

DAMN
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Pico, do you stand in solidarity with the ladies of the IC and the #bottombitchbrigade movement that is now in full effect?

? please.

No. I gave my life to the lord, amen. @douwant2go2heaven come say a prayer for the ladies my brotha.

Amen. But as a spiritual man, how disrespectful would it be to our Creator for me to not appreciate His creations?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell, this is a thread celebrating Kat's engagement and even Kat participated.

If that's not IC hoe loyalty then idk what is.

Yall hoes can't be a part of the IC Committed Hoes Club until we see some ? .

#ICCHC

This is hilarious. Was that post that serious or nah? Should I apologize? Lol
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Freaky Fridays ladies!

Lets go!

#ICCHC

Well ? ....

I'm getting ready to hop on gta now. Ready for that ass Whooping?

@Cain
  • Purr
    Options
    @kai is really pretty. <3
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freaky Fridays ladies!

Lets go!

#ICCHC

? . Khaleesi aint ? around no mo. This could be Thread of the year.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Purr wrote: »

#ICCHC

No need. We embrace our hoeish ways :)

#ICCHC4Lyfe!
  • Purr
    Options

#ICCHC

No need. We embrace our hoeish ways :)

#ICCHC4Lyfe!

Oh that life aint for me.
    Ill be a ? . Im a married woman now.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? please.

No. I gave my life to the lord, amen. @douwant2go2heaven come say a prayer for the ladies my brotha.

Amen. But as a spiritual man, how disrespectful would it be to our Creator for me to not appreciate His creations?

But I thought ? didn't wanna wife illpix type ? . Must be two sides....
  • Purr
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

? please.

Big difference between ig hoes and ladies that like to express their bodies every now and then...

IG hoes charge via booking info email
  • Purr
    Options
    @khalessi you need to get that square cash money via IG & twitter. ? pays for pics, boo. Flourish.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico stay righteous. These demons don't care about you.
  • Purr
    Options
    @khalessi you need to get that square cash money via IG & twitter. ? pays for pics, boo. Flourish.

Nah. Im perfectly happy volunteering for the poor ? that ain't got money to spend.

Oooh.... i cant.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Pico stay righteous. These demons don't care about you.

Imposing a pseudo puritanical sense of moralities on women's bodies been dead my ? . Come on now.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? please.

There's duality in all things Pico. It's a universal law. But you can keep it sexy and classy at the same damn time.
This discussion has been closed.