It’s time to stop talking about racism with white people

Options
2»

Comments

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do we add "sell out blacks and blacks that wish they were white" to the list
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    completely agree with the thread post. If I can put a twist on the points made and go in another direction:I don't talk about race much-if at all around whites. I've learned it's senseless. We as a race could wreak some positives from starting to be silent and move in silence. Stop announcing everything we plan. I don't believe in the Illuminati or care, but I do believe in the CIA,KGB, masons, FBI, EU, fraternities and I can see the power in keeping your mouth shut when in STEALTH mode. So many times I do admire black journalists who fight the fight of words explaining to whites why Blacks feel as we do and are right to feel that way, BUT I think to myself these whites ain't changing their minds. It's a joke
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The wrongs done to blacks has gone way past talking. There doesn't need to be anything else said. Don't want or care for no race debate or national conversation on race or no national apology. That ? 's an insult. ? it. If ain't nobody talking about figuring out how to give back what was stolen and let those actions (giving back land, paying off in some form the lives taken and families split, the loss of jobs and denial of loans and false imprisonments to discriminating injustices) until the debate is on how and what to do to PAY back those dealt that due to race and that is the conversation being had then I don't believe ? about NOT being racist or anyone sincere in feeling they understand the black plight.

IF I stole $10,000 from your Dad and I just tell you I'm sorry but keep the $10,000 what the ? is there to talk about? Some people look like fools accepting the apology without acts. And guess what...They ain't giving back ? because they don't give a damn. They're not sorry and won't ever be. So there's nothing to talk about
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Talking about racism to what end? I can have a general conversation.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    TLDR

Typical cac response. Not surprising. Another useless muthafucka.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not all white people are bad, I am a pretty cool guy when you get to know me, and all murder is wrong unless done in self defense.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not all white people are bad, I am a pretty cool guy when you get to know me, and all murder is wrong unless done in self defense.

We know all of you aren't ? , mongoloid neanderthals...

...Just about 90% of you.

And ftr, the "cool white guys" don't hafta say "I'm a cool white guy." They just are. It's in their actions and how they word things. Even on the net -- condescension, ignorance and arrogance can permeate posts, and most of us can pick up on it. Will Munny, Lou Cypher, Vibe seem to be cool.

You've had your ignorant moments, but I just believe that's because you're foreign and really believe things are a certain way. You don't seem to be willfully ignorant.

@smp4life is willfully ignorant. He's the type of ? who doesn't belong here. He knows ? is ? up, why it's ? up, but he'd rather be condescending and arrogant ? .