So 9/11 was 15 Years Ago

Options

Comments

• Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the middle of Nas vs JayZ argument in 12th grade.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started working at the job I'm back at now. I think it was my 3rd day there when we heard about the plane hitting the tower. When the 1st one hit, I thought it was an accident. But when that 2nd one hit, something didn't seem right.

I went on my break and headed to the break room. Walked in on the other employees from different department saying a prayer. Of course you had some crying. So as I'm walking back from my break, and see there's other employees in the security guard room that's in the front lobby. They had the door open and watching what's going on. I decided to take a look myself, and as soon I peeped the tv, that's when I saw the 1st tower collasped.

Got back to my seat where I was sitting next to my trainer, and told him the tower fell. S*** was a surreal day man. Got home and watched the news coverage the rest of the day and night with my Dad and sis. Watching the images of the planes flying in the buildings. The images that stood out for me, was the ones of people jumping out the building. Some falling hand & hand. Smh. Will never forget that.

Man when I was seeing that then I was like "bruh this gotta go be a movie. This gotta be surreal". I never seen anything that graphic on live television before
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching old youtube videos now. This ? still unbelievable
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I don't like watching that ? . It makes me angry and shows how ? made we are as a nation. We should have nuked Kabul and the second largest city in Afghanistan behind that fuckery.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I was in high school getting ready for school when I saw the news a plane crashed into one of the towers.

I figured stupid pilot error, whatever.

I'm on the city bus going to school when a lady on the bus was like "Did y'all hear another plane crashed into the other tower and the Pentagon?"

I'm like "whaaaaaaaaaat?"

All day in school was watching tv that day. Crazy ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't like watching that ? . It makes me angry and shows how ? made we are as a nation. We should have nuked Kabul and the second largest city in Afghanistan behind that fuckery.

Please don't speak on things you don't know

And don't wish death on innocent people
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9tu grade heard about it from people talking thought it was a joke at first. Watched news coverage in English class.
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy ? I went on a cruise the month before took a pic wit my brother with the twin towers behind us at my grandmas suggestion. The departure port was in Manhattan.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

They wished death on us and should have been annihiliated for it. Every president gave those muthafuckas a break which only embolded them to increase the verocity of their attacks on us. 9/11 was the result of the U.S. playing games with those people.And why should we give a ? about their civilian population when they clearly didn't give a ? about ours. A willingness to inflict pain and show you have even less ? to give would have saved lives in the long run.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess being down here in Texas didn't phase us as much idk was more happy that coach cancelled football practice.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

They wished death on us and should have been annihiliated for it. Every president gave those muthafuckas a break which only embolded them to increase the verocity of their attacks on us. 9/11 was the result of the U.S. playing games with those people.And why should we give a ? about their civilian population when they clearly didn't give a ? about ours. A willingness to inflict pain and show you have even less ? to give would have saved lives in the long run.

Absolutely ? post

Once again, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AT ALL

Feel free to go and learn something in the other thread going right now

You're regurgitating fox news talking points right now, get a hold of yourself
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can't say get over it. I don't think America's been attacked like that before that in a long time. 3,000 people at one time is never nothing. There are many countries who have had it worse and far worse when you add up the numbers through the courses of wars, but for America in our homeland THAT was some crazy ? for us.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    12th grade. We're having a big ass debate over the jay-z and nas beef. And making plans to hit up the record store after school to get CDs. A teacher from next door runs in our class saying "one of the towers is on fire". We turn the TV on just in time to see ? get real.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The tri-state went nuts.I lived in Cape Cod.There´s a power plant out there and a military base there was nobody outside.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8th grade and my boy told me about it in class. He had been there before, but I didnt even know what the "World Trade Center" was. Watched it on the news with my mom when I got home. I couldnt believe what I was watching. I wanted to cop The Blueprint but she was focused on the news so I walked to Target to go get it. My ass was legit wondering if bombs were gonna start dropping when I was walking to the store and back. Just didnt know what was gonna happen next...but I had to cop that Blueprint.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My chemistry teacher had the news turned on in class. That ? was so unreal that when the 2nd tower fell, this lady goes "well at least nobody was inside." The class just looked at her like :/

It was like she was psyching herself out

Y'all was watching when the second tower was hit. I remember when I turned on the news and tower 1 was smoking and while the reporter was speaking boom! The second plane flew into tower two like a middle and the reporter was frantoclike "we are under attack this is real....!"
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ass was legit wondering if bombs were gonna start dropping when I was walking to the store and back. Just didnt know what was gonna happen next...but I had to cop that Blueprint.

My school was close to the airport so mad planes were landing. ? were side eying every plane that flew over that morning. We thought the CN tower was about to get dealt wit.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I was in 11th grade but what I remember most about 9/11 isn't even the day itself, I was in my 11th grade 2nd period Psych class when we get word of the first plane hitting the towers and then went right to 3rd period and right as I turned on the tv in classroom the plane hit the 2nd tower in NYC, it was the weekend before that. I grew up in Suitland right on Suitland RD where there's an entrance to Andrew's Air Force Base, the base where the President's plane is, and I vividly remember on my way home that Sunday night before there was a huge traffic jam and it was because alot of military folks had been called to come to the base because they thought some ? was about to happen. Then Tuesday 9/11 happens and that ? clicked, that's what all the people going onto the base was most likely about.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll never forget I was in intro to psychology class after lunch but that ? didn't have no TV in the room so we went to the library to watch. There was one point where there were 2 f1-whatever jets tailing that 2nd plane that was headed to Washington, then they lost contact and radar with all 3 (the only 3 aircraft in the air on earth at the time) then next thing you know that plane was in bits and pieces. I called that ? out right there. Like "Mrs silverberg they shot it down right??" she was like "don't be ridiculous." turned that TV off and took us back to the classroom for the rest of the period lol. I know what the ? I saw and heard on that newscast tho.
    Crazy day all the way up here can't imagine the feel in NY or DC those first few days.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to have a new investigation into that ? , the whole investigation after was a joke, not gonna go into the whole conspiracy ? but we owe it to all the dead and their fam to know what happened that day.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sophomore year in undergrad. Was playing with the concert band for convocation when we all got the news. Classes got shut down. Saw it on CNN. ? , that was unreal.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually just got breakfast at work with homegirl ( Afghanistan chick named Koochie) and went upstairs to eat. Downloading songs off Audio Galaxy to burn later and heard the Bruce Wayne looking white dude go: " A what? A plane did what?". Next thing the Arab chick Supv. Came out " Go home go home, we are being attacked!". We who? I only finished half of my bfast (whenever I'm hungry I still get mad I didn't get to finish it 2 this day) while we RUSHED out the building where I walked to the MARTA station and rode the train home. Train ride was EPIC tho lol.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I was in 1st grade . We didn't know was was going on. A lot of early dismissals. Very crazy
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was in 4th grade at the time. Just after recess when my Principal announced what happened.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Sophomore year in undergrad.. Fell asleep watching CNN cuz they had CNN Sport Illustrated back then.. Woke up cut the TV on and saw that a plane had flew into one of the towers.. While watching the second plane hit.. And I'm like wth?.. ? aint even register to me like wtf going on.. I go to my 9am statistics class.. Come back both towers had collapsed and the pentagon had been hit.. The rest of that week is pretty much a blur to me at this point.. It was wild though man..