GGG beats Canelo
    Kovalev beats Stevenson
    GGG beats Jacobs

Ward just beats his ? nh

Bet me on the ward fight
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skip was leading on crazy and baiting that idiot.....
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Cotto choosing Peterson over Thurman. Cotto ain't wanna risk getting ko'd haha
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Lol @ Cotto choosing Peterson over Thurman. Cotto ain't wanna risk getting ko'd haha

I'm done with Cotto
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Ward kills GGG
    GGG beats Canelo
    Jacobs vs GGG ends early

Thurman beats gggg

GGG beats Ward
    Kovalev beats Ward
    GGG beats Canelo
    Kovalev beats Stevenson
    GGG beats Jacobs

Ward just beats his ? nh

Bet me on the ward fight

The upcoming one? Avi bet. I aint got no extra money to lose my dude LOL
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    LINKS?TO REWATCH?

I'm mobile so idk if this will come up on desktop

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xInIv8Y-ubI

Damn that ? gone
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @mastery what's the odds on smith canelo

And did you or anybody else check out the road to docu for their fight
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WBA orders GGG vs Daniel Jacobs to fight in the next 120 days, they got 30 days to negotiate...? just ? across the screen on ESPN..
  • Mastery
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @mastery what's the odds on smith canelo

And did you or anybody else check out the road to docu for their fight

@Vader_F_Kennedy

Canelo -1200 1/12 favorite
    Smith +700 7/1 underdog
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-time-being-i-campaign-154-pounds--108719
    Canelo: For The Time Being, I Will Campaign at 154-Pounds

What’s the biggest difference form fighting at 154 and 160? It seems only a small difference, but what are the changes/adjustments you have to make during training camp?

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez - “No matter what weight a fighter is competing at, it takes hard work and dedication. For the last six years, my body has felt best and I have been strongest as a junior middleweight. I still feel that way today.

“Boxing history is full of fighters who have stayed at the same weight for the majority of their careers – and others who have moved up.

“Marvin Hagler spent his entire career at middleweight. Roy Jones Jr. went from middleweight to heavyweight. Bernard Hopkins spent a long part of his career at middleweight and then jumped two divisions to light heavyweight.

“Do I think I will eventually move up to middleweight and perhaps beyond? I do; when my body feels it’s time.

“My promoters and trainers have always told me that as you get into your late 20s and early 30s, your body continues to change and going up in weight become more natural. Having just turned 26, I will see how I feel as I grow older.

“For the time being, I will continue to campaign at junior middleweight and am looking forward to once again regaining the championship at that weight class.

“What 2017 has in store…stay tuned.”
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mastery
    Options
    Man all these scary ? is ? man. All of them!!!
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-vs-brook-draws-hbos-interest-2017-says-hearn--108731
    Canelo vs. Brook Draws HBO's Interest For May 2017, Says Hearn

By Edward Chaykovsky

This past Saturday night at the O2 Arena in London, IBF/IBO/WBC/WBA middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) and IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25KOs) took part in what GGG called "a crazy street fight."

In a battle of wills, Brook was eventually stopped in the fifth round. He suffered a broken right eye socket in the second round. As the injury grew worse, his trainer Dominic Ingle threw in the towel in the fifth round.

Brook, who moved up by thirteen pounds to take the fight, is now expected to drop down to the junior middleweight division.

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, HBO Sports President Peter Nelson approached Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport to express his interest in Brook.

“Peter Nelson has already come up to me and said: ‘We need to talk about Kell Brook,” said Hearn. “That was part of the plan: to broaden the brand. So actually, it was a very smart move [to move up to 160 for Golovkin].”

Regarding the opponents, Hearn reveals that HBO is very interested in having Brook face Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez next May on Cinco De Mayo weekend. Canelo (47-1-1, 33KOs) is back this Saturday night on HBO Pay-Per-View, and challenges WBO 154-pound champion Liam Smith (23-0-1, 13KOs), who sparred with Brook in the lead up to this fight.

If they are unable to secure Canelo, there are also other options like Amir Khan and former four division world champion Miguel Cotto.

"There is already interest from HBO in a fight between Canelo Alvarez and Kell next May. That’s a fight Kell would absolutely love and has said so to me himself. Common sense would also suggest that the fight Britain wants to see with Amir Khan should also be possible. Then there’s Miguel Cotto, which would be a huge fight. They are the three main ones we are looking at for his comeback. We want to go straight into a big one," Hearn told Daily Mail

MMm5K.gif

Kelly Brook = Jobber to stars...
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-mayweather-rematch-very-exciting-fans--108739
    Pacquiao: Mayweather Rematch Would Be Very Exciting For Fans!

Manny Pacquiao still has designs on a rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr after dropping a unanimous decision in their May 2015 super fight.

Pacquiao, boxing's only ever eight-division champion, will end a short-lived retirement from the sport when he challenges Jessie Vargas for the WBO welterweight title in Las Vegas in November 5th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

The 37-year-old bounced back from his defeat to Mayweather, after which he required surgery on a torn rotator cuff, by comprehensively out-pointing Timothy Bradley in the rubber match of their trilogy in April.

The notion of that being a farewell fight was shelved soon enough and Pacquiao believes Mayweather could also be tempted into a ring return.

Freddie Roach, the long-time cornerman to the Filipino icon, believes Pacquiao's best division might be the 140lbs light-welterweight category, which would bring a showdown with rising star Terence Crawford into view.

Crawford is viewed in some quarters as the natural heir to the supreme stylist Mayweather, but there remains a sense of Pacquiao having unfinished business with his contemporary.

"I can still fight at 140 – 140 or 147. I'm willing to fight anybody," he told Omnisport. "If [Mayweather] wants and the fans want to have that fight again, then why not? That can be a very exciting fight. There's no reason why [it cannot happen]."

Contrary to popular opinion, Pacquiao believes he edged the initial encounter and would not want to leave a semblance of doubt in any Mayweather revenge mission.

"I know I really need to win clearly," he added.

The ever-ostentatious Mayweather has floated the idea of meeting similar bombastic UFC superstar Conor McGregor in the event of him making a comeback to action, but the cross-codes clash does not hold any particular intrigue in Pacquiao's eyes.

"It depends because McGregor is an MMA (mixed martial arts) fighter. If the fight is in boxing rules, McGregor is no match for Floyd Mayweather," he said. "But if the fight is MMA rules, then Mayweather is no match for McGregor."

elb7fn.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-vs-brook-draws-hbos-interest-2017-says-hearn--108731

By Edward Chaykovsky

This past Saturday night at the O2 Arena in London, IBF/IBO/WBC/WBA middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) and IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25KOs) took part in what GGG called "a crazy street fight."

In a battle of wills, Brook was eventually stopped in the fifth round. He suffered a broken right eye socket in the second round. As the injury grew worse, his trainer Dominic Ingle threw in the towel in the fifth round.

Brook, who moved up by thirteen pounds to take the fight, is now expected to drop down to the junior middleweight division.

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, HBO Sports President Peter Nelson approached Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport to express his interest in Brook.

“Peter Nelson has already come up to me and said: ‘We need to talk about Kell Brook,” said Hearn. “That was part of the plan: to broaden the brand. So actually, it was a very smart move [to move up to 160 for Golovkin].”

Regarding the opponents, Hearn reveals that HBO is very interested in having Brook face Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez next May on Cinco De Mayo weekend. Canelo (47-1-1, 33KOs) is back this Saturday night on HBO Pay-Per-View, and challenges WBO 154-pound champion Liam Smith (23-0-1, 13KOs), who sparred with Brook in the lead up to this fight.

If they are unable to secure Canelo, there are also other options like Amir Khan and former four division world champion Miguel Cotto.

"There is already interest from HBO in a fight between Canelo Alvarez and Kell next May. That’s a fight Kell would absolutely love and has said so to me himself. Common sense would also suggest that the fight Britain wants to see with Amir Khan should also be possible. Then there’s Miguel Cotto, which would be a huge fight. They are the three main ones we are looking at for his comeback. We want to go straight into a big one," Hearn told Daily Mail

MMm5K.gif

So it begins! HBO's plan to feed Brook to fighters they promote to try to build their names up.

HBO, Canelo and Golden Boy hoping Brook is not fully healthy for that fight by May. The angle their going to use is Brook was a welterweight who went up in weight to fight boogeyman ggg and didn't get knocked unconscious like Khan.

Funny thing though if Brook is really healthy and 100% he could beat Canelo and ? HBO money all the way up.
  • Mastery
    Options

By Edward Chaykovsky

Mastery wrote: »
    Anyone think Brook fights Canelo before GGG? Lol

edy8020h74zz.gif
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

By Edward Chaykovsky

MMm5K.gif

So it begins! HBO's plan to feed Brook to fighters they promote to try to build their names up.

HBO, Canelo and Golden Boy hoping Brook is not fully healthy for that fight by May. The angle their going to use is Brook was a welterweight who went up in weight to fight boogeyman ggg and didn't get knocked unconscious like Khan.

Funny thing though if Brook is really healthy and 100% he could beat Canelo and ? HBO money all the way up.

This is no different than what any other entity does in boxing. Use the same guy for other fighters. In the end it's Brook's choice on whether to take the fight or not.

If Brook were to win I'm sure HBO would bring him back on again anyway.

• mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Danny Garcia is something else. He deserves all the flack he gets about being a cherry picker.

Peterson who deserves a rematch and Shawn Porter are both in the top 5 of WBC rankings. And what does he do wants to make a fight with John Molina Jr who just fought at 140.

When is he going to fight a real welterweight? Already got fed Guerrero and Paulie.

He ducked Berto really?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

By Edward Chaykovsky

MMm5K.gif

This is no different than what any other entity does in boxing. Use the same guy for other fighters. In the end it's Brook's choice on whether to take the fight or not.

If Brook were to win I'm sure HBO would bring him back on again anyway.

Never said its any different. I just recognize the ? it is and don't go for the ice cream.

Brook is on his cash out tour right now.

Of course they would bring Brook back if he won cause he just beat their biggest money maker.