Peedi Crakk Recalls Jay Z Removing Cam'Ron's "One For Peedi Crakk" Verse: "Delete That ? "

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I still don't understand why Cam and Dame couldn't join forces and put a label together.

Dame had all the knowledge and Cam had Dipset. Seems like a perfect combination.

Dame and jim i believe went into business and ? went left
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »
    I still don't understand why Cam and Dame couldn't join forces and put a label together.

Dame had all the knowledge and Cam had Dipset. Seems like a perfect combination.

Dame and jim i believe went into business and ? went left

Selling wack ass t shirts
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay fooled everybody into thinking he was a smooth hustler ? back in the late 90's until the early 2000's, but the more time unravels the more we see the ? in Jay.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay fooled everybody into thinking he was a smooth hustler ? back in the late 90's until the early 2000's, but the more time unravels the more we see the ? in Jay.

that's an interesting way to look at it. another way to look at it is, all these dudes whether dame dash or calvin klein, or camron and jim (back then, not now), and a whole host of other people. talk about how jay did them wrong. you'd think he was suge knighting people the way they talk about him, when from my perspective it just seems like he cut business ties with them, if he owed them anything at all (he owed cam'ron and dipset absolutely nothing).

people leave businesses and companies all the time. if i start a business with and we become successful and i leave it to do my own thing, and i get even more rich, then somehow i faulted my first business partner? This ain't a marriage. i don't see any of these people saying jay stole from them or wronged them. i don't see people saying he was don kinging them and stealing, or ? people on contracts. i haven't heard any of them say that.

all they say is "he ignored me" or "he didn't say goodbye" or "we sold drugs on the streets and i was his friend then and now he rich but im broke so he owes me"

they the ones sounds like they "? " to me. i'm just saying from my understanding of the situation thats what i see. when a marriage breaks up and the chick wants half, yall all say she don't deserve it. well in this situation with dame, dame got his half. that is documented.

so these ? deserve alimony?

if a chick was still complaining after getting half you would be clowning her saying why this ? deserve ? ? yet when dame does it you say "see i knew jay was a snake ass ? !"

and again all these guys claim they made jay and they did this and that and they are the real brains behind the operation, well if that is the case, then make another jay.
    but i dont see them doing much of anything except whining.
    oh and dame's son selling cookies.

gtfoh

not to mention this ? was over a decade ago and they still whining. even a scorned chick would be past it at this point.

Aka he is a user. Just call it what it is. A lot if folk do it but don't sugar coat it.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

that's an interesting way to look at it. another way to look at it is, all these dudes whether dame dash or calvin klein, or camron and jim (back then, not now), and a whole host of other people. talk about how jay did them wrong. you'd think he was suge knighting people the way they talk about him, when from my perspective it just seems like he cut business ties with them, if he owed them anything at all (he owed cam'ron and dipset absolutely nothing).

people leave businesses and companies all the time. if i start a business with and we become successful and i leave it to do my own thing, and i get even more rich, then somehow i faulted my first business partner? This ain't a marriage. i don't see any of these people saying jay stole from them or wronged them. i don't see people saying he was don kinging them and stealing, or ? people on contracts. i haven't heard any of them say that.

all they say is "he ignored me" or "he didn't say goodbye" or "we sold drugs on the streets and i was his friend then and now he rich but im broke so he owes me"

they the ones sounds like they "? " to me. i'm just saying from my understanding of the situation thats what i see. when a marriage breaks up and the chick wants half, yall all say she don't deserve it. well in this situation with dame, dame got his half. that is documented.

if a chick was still complaining after getting half you would be clowning her saying why this ? deserve ? ? yet when dame does it you say "see i knew jay was a snake ass ? !"

and again all these guys claim they made jay and they did this and that and they are the real brains behind the operation, well if that is the case, then make another jay.

gtfoh

not to mention this ? was over a decade ago and they still whining. even a scorned chick would be past it at this point.

Aka he is a user. Just call it what it is. A lot if folk do it but don't sugar coat it.

Lol don't tell the truth about they daddy.

He an obvious user...how many waves has he ridden then never mentioned the rapper again once they cooled off slightly?

He is the most successful snake in rap because unlike diddy he always hides his hands and doesn't get too greedy
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

gtfoh

well we all do it then

if you using it that broadly

the phone you on right now was made for cheap from damn near slave labor in thiland my ? . them dudes getting paid 50 cents an hour to make that phone that you typing to me on and we living high on the hog, chatting about rap music, while they aint getting their just due.

we using the ? out of them. same as we do for our nikes, clothes, cars, etc
    we are literally using them for labor to buy expensive goods and they can't even get water.

we users. we all users, dont sugar coat it.

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

gtfoh

well we all do it then

the phone you on right now was made for cheap from damn near slave labor in thiland my ? . them dudes getting paid 50 cents an hour to make that phone that you typing to me on and we living high on the hog, chatting about rap music, while they aint getting their just due.

we are literally using them for labor to buy expensive goods and they can't even get water.

so we arguing semantics now? This was pedantic as ?

image.png

• SheerExcellence
    edited September 2016
    Options

gtfoh

well we all do it then

I don't befriend people with a false agenda then make money off them and leave. I'm a loyal person too a fault cuz I cherish realness family and friendship. Jay sees people as an opportunity to get to a goal. 2 different mindsets. Also to me money isn't everything.

i feel you and those are nice traits to have.

but you don't know what jay saw dame as

you do know how he sees ty,emory, and memphis as
    among others

but choose to focus on dame, who everyone he comes into contact with from currensy to beanie to landlords to jim jones say he cheated them out of money and actually used a "false agenda made money offa them"

the sees people as an opportunity to get a goal is exactly what dame dash does.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

gtfoh

well we all do it then

I don't befriend people with a false agenda then make money off them and leave. I'm a loyal person too a fault cuz I cherish realness family and friendship. Jay sees people as an opportunity to get to a goal. 2 different mindsets. Also to me money isn't everything.

i feel you and those are nice traits to have.

but you don't know what jay saw dame as

you do know how he sees ty,emory, and memphis as
    among others

but choose to focus on dame, who everyone he comes into contact with from currensy to beanie to landlords to jim jones say he cheated them out of money and actually used a "false agenda made money offa them"

the sees people as an opportunity to get a goal is exactly what dame dash does.

I feel u. But on the outside looking in Jay got a lot of ? tendencies.... a lot of the rappers do. TI and 50 another example
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

gtfoh

well we all do it then

image.png

i didn't realize i was arguing with you? i was having a discussion with @aneed123 we stated our points and we ended up understanding where the other was coming from and i gave him a goat.

so what you talking about?
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay been a ? ass ?

? was petty..but that dude was the BOSSMAN..he had the right to do whatever the ? he wanted
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Hov single handedly destroyed The Roc but jigga warriors dont like the truth. Kareem Biggs and Dame did all the work carrying jayz nursery rhymes to stardom.

Juelz Santana>>>>>camel

Son...put down the drugs

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like Jay was the smartest one out of the whole crew.

Out of everybody (Jaz O, Dame, Biggs, Foxy, etc.) Jay's the only one that maximized profits. Everybody else had their foot in the door but for whatever reason didn't capitalize the way Jay did.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like Jay was the smartest one out of the whole crew.

Out of everybody (Jaz O, Dame, Biggs, Foxy, etc.) Jay's the only one that maximized profits. Everybody else had their foot in the door but for whatever reason didn't capitalize the way Jay did.

Thats because he made the dam music for one
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

gtfoh

well we all do it then

image.png

i didn't realize i was arguing with you? i was having a discussion with @aneed123 we stated our points and we ended up understanding where the other was coming from and i gave him a goat.

It's a message board. I can respond to whoever I want.

Who on here hurt you?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay was insecure with Cam'ron and DMX, who else is there we don't know about?
  • SheerExcellence
    Options

gtfoh

well we all do it then

image.png

It's a message board. I can respond to whoever I want.

Who on here hurt you?

hahahahahahahahaha

i c u

you cant hide
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    So we gonna act like cams verse wasn't wack?

Never heard the verse. Was he on that computer putin' booster boostin' ? ?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny ? is Jay was the Boss he could do as he pleased and he did.

As much as i liked the dips Let a ? or his squad come into your house and start actin like he runs ? and can do as he pleases and tell me how u gonna act.

Cosign. He put Cam in his place.

But that still doesn't explain why Cam and Dame couldn't put a label together after the Roc dissolved. I thought they were homies.