Lil Wayne speaks on retirement tweets; Even if Baby pays him, will not work with him again

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    He'll be back at cash money soon like the rest of the idiots.

Blows my ? mind that Juve went back to them. Twice.

Juve said he got his money though................
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lmaoo ? blame Baby for everything

These noggas never say

? Lyor, ? LA Reid, ? *insert random Jewish ? name here*

nah im pretty sure people have mentioned other label heads when "screwed", a lot of times tho artists realize there are worse deals.

like someone else mentioned baby doing it is worse tho. ESPECIALLY in wayne's situation. regardless of any ? rumors about them, dude was a father figure to him from 9 and acted like a family for years.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne will continue to love his paw and be sodimized by stunna forever
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turks view
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarthRozay wrote: »

These noggas never say

nah im pretty sure people have mentioned other label heads when "screwed", a lot of times tho artists realize there are worse deals.

like someone else mentioned baby doing it is worse tho. ESPECIALLY in wayne's situation. regardless of any ? rumors about them, dude was a father figure to him from 9 and acted like a family for years.

What did Baby do ? Everybody assumes Wayne getting shorted? I remember an interview with Baby saying Wayne was paid like 100 mil? Now if Baby is correct, what Wayne do in music to generate 100 mil?

Hearing these ? speak about anything just made me cautious of ? they say especially in business. These ? will say Puff, Baby, Dame, etc didn't pay them but can't explain how

? rappers, rarely businessmen
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These noggas never say

What did Baby do ? Everybody assumes Wayne getting shorted? I remember an interview with Baby saying Wayne was paid like 100 mil? Now if Baby is correct, what Wayne do in music to generate 100 mil?

Hearing these ? speak about anything just made me cautious of ? they say especially in business. These ? will say Puff, Baby, Dame, etc didn't pay them but can't explain how

U ? really got to read....the paperwork regarding his suit against Cash Money is public record.....also in a civil suit seeking damages ( financial) u have to itemize ur demands and it's value....
    Make a long story short, there s a piece of paper out there that details and itemize Waynes financial demand and reasons
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    He'll be back at cash money soon like the rest of the idiots.

Blows my ? mind that Juve went back to them. Twice.

That's the ? up part, Baby will give him some money and Wayne will go right back. Rap

Rap don't pay the bills anymore, endorsements and touring does. But if you don't have new music or music people are checking for, those million dollar houses, cars and model girlfriend you got when you was "the man" still have property taxes and costs that need to be paid. Some ? too big to let they ego go and don't want to downgrade so they can reup.... That's partly why I respect cats like Wiz, Spitta, Mac Miller, KRIT and these guys cuz if they buy new cars they instead lease older ones (look at Spitta). Spitta has a 2003 Corvette but he keeps it clean and prolly pays peanuts in insurance, KRIT has a 1970 Cadillac, Mac Miller don't even got a car.

Most rap fans will clown and think they "broke" but they sitting on mad loot... And I bet you they don't have to fight a grown man who calls himself "Baby" or the ? "Birdman" to get their ends SMMFH.

I don't blame them especially Mac Miller. If I am away from home than at home then I don't think I'll have a car because I'll be gone too much to really drive it but if I did then it wouldn't be anything luxury. Like Waka once said "why I gotta buy all those things? I'm Waka Flocka so people already know that I am making money"
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These noggas never say

U ? really got to read....the paperwork regarding his suit against Cash Money is public record.....also in a civil suit seeking damages ( financial) u have to itemize ur demands and it's value....
    Make a long story short, there s a piece of paper out there that details and itemize Waynes financial demand and reasons
    Even longer story short

I don't care enough to go find. Let me hear it from his mouth, not a document prepared by some lying ass Jew ? ...does that document that I'm not reading give me Birdman's side as well

You make a post just to say nothing with a weak attempt at condescension

Congrats, you played yourself ?

With love, eat a ?

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can agree with that Wayne statement. He said HE'S never dealt with racism before. We cant tell that ? what he dealt with as far as racism go.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can agree with that Wayne statement. He said HE'S never dealt with racism before. We cant tell that ? what he dealt with as far as racism go.

Lol.. Funny how Kaep said it wasn't based on something he personally went thru but Wayne thinks it's over because he didn't go thru it.... Foh.. This ? from Louisiana.. One of the most corrupt states in the US.. Especially for black people... No excuse whatsoever to say some dumb ? like that
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

Lol.. Funny how Kaep said it wasn't based on something he personally went thru but Wayne thinks it's over because he didn't go thru it.... Foh.. This ? from Louisiana.. One of the most corrupt states in the US.. Especially for black people... No excuse whatsoever to say some dumb ? like that

But fam he said HE'S never experienced racism. He says it does exist, but in HIS reality it does not. He's had money since he was 14 so its not farfetched that he never experienced it first hand. We cant tell that ? what he went through in his reality
  • texasdaking88
    Options

But fam he said HE'S never experienced racism. He says it does exist, but in HIS reality it does not. He's had money since he was 14 so its not farfetched that he never experienced it first hand. We cant tell that ? what he went through in his reality
    Still doesn't explain how he could believe it's over and was shocked to realize it isn't but ok
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow thats crazy
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This clown said racism doesn't exist....and y'all love this ? .
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wayne should put Change on Baby and Slims head .
    Before they do that to him for real this time
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    This clown said racism doesn't exist....and y'all love this ? .

Gotta ? on fb right now defending this ? .. Talking bout Wayne like him since he got mixed kids and he don't see color becuz he's mixed.. Lol I'm like damn, I could have sworn Kaep was mixed too
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    macadonwoo wrote: »
    Wayne should put Change on Baby and Slims head .
    Before they do that to him for real this time

Wayne ain't going do ? to Slim aka Dead Eyes...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options