most of all these rappers have acted and portrayed someone they not
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Eyell take it...*shrugs*

Pac was pure chaos energy from another cycle in time

This is prolly the closest we can get to that energy at this present time on earth..personally eye don't expect a dude to be able to replicate that energy

I say the same thing. It'll be extremely difficult to match Pac's passion. He had passion like no other in rap

Thats what I'm saying, Pac didn't have passion, he was just good at acting like he had passion. He was an actor before he was a rapper.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Eyell take it...*shrugs*

This is prolly the closest we can get to that energy at this present time on earth..personally eye don't expect a dude to be able to replicate that energy

I say the same thing. It'll be extremely difficult to match Pac's passion. He had passion like no other in rap

Thats what I'm saying, Pac didn't have passion, he was just good at acting like he had passion. He was an actor before he was a rapper.

Get off the troll shss for once

This requires at least an one day ban

• EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    How the ? you act(in the Hollywood sense) like you got passion? Lol

Wouldn't you call that passionate acting ? ..You wanna question pacs street credibility? Ok fine but don't ? on that mans passion...It takes intense passion to work as hard as he did during his lifetime..Look at his track record for evidence

Man ban that ? for trolling Pac around the anniversary of his death...These stupid ? have no respect...

• 5 Grand
    Options
    How the ? you act(in the Hollywood sense) like you got passion? Lol

Wouldn't you call that passionate acting ? ..You wanna question pacs street credibility? Ok fine but don't ? on that mans passion...It takes intense passion to work as hard as he did during his lifetime..Look at his track record for evidence

Man ban that ? for trolling Pac around the anniversary of his death...These stupid ? have no respect...

Yeah he was passionate about, "acting" but he wasn't a "thug" like he claimed to be.

2Pac might have been the world's greatest actor to never win an oscar.

He made passionate music, but that's what musicians are supposed to do. Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Prince, R Kelly, Alicia Keys, they all make very passionate love songs but if you really think about it, it's really just a song. They have to assume the role of the person that the song is written for and then sing it.

A good example is She's Out Of My Life by Michael Jackson. He sounds like he's about to break down and start crying at the end of the song...but its just a song. Its just an act, he's not really feeling those emotions, he's just acting.

She's Out Of My Life - Michael Jackson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DQJPL9Yuq0

^^^ Are you guys telling me that Michael Jackson was really "passionate" about the girl being, "out of his life" or was he just singing a song and acting the part?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Eyell take it...*shrugs*

Get off the troll shss for once

This acquires at least an one day ban

You mean requires? Lol
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Why pac ain't get no big budget film like biggie and straight outta Compton?

Remember the dude who played Pac in Notorious LOL
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    straight to dvd
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Looks good but i dont feel the pain wen this ? talks like how pac did.

cs.. pac spoke w aggression, passion, power, love etc

this actor doesn't bring that across like pac did

Yeah but Pac was an actor himself. All of that thug life persona was just an act.

Its like trying to portray Al Pacino in Scarface. You'd be trying to act like an actor acting.

Get yo old ass outta here.

Really? So you really believed that "thug life" persona?

You really thought Pac was a Thug? Pac had never been arrested until after he played Bishop in Juice. He used to take ballet lessons. Does that sound like "thug life" to you?

Only fatherless ass ? believes pac was a real thug. Facts

Shut y'all dumb ? up. Pac always been a ticking time bomb when he was speaking. I've seen plenty of ? go from "normal little ? playing sports" one year to "thug" the following year. It happens that quickly because of various reasons, but it happens.

Anyway, Pac was always passionately spittin knowledge to those with enough game to recognize what he was saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqydua5N3BE
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Looks good but i dont feel the pain wen this ? talks like how pac did.

cs.. pac spoke w aggression, passion, power, love etc

this actor doesn't bring that across like pac did

Yeah but Pac was an actor himself. All of that thug life persona was just an act.

Its like trying to portray Al Pacino in Scarface. You'd be trying to act like an actor acting.

Get yo old ass outta here.

Really? So you really believed that "thug life" persona?

You really thought Pac was a Thug? Pac had never been arrested until after he played Bishop in Juice. He used to take ballet lessons. Does that sound like "thug life" to you?

Only fatherless ass ? believes pac was a real thug. Facts

Shut y'all dumb ? up. Pac always been a ticking time bomb when he was speaking. I've seen plenty of ? go from "normal little ? playing sports" one year to "thug" the following year. It happens that quickly because of various reasons, but it happens.

Anyway, Pac was always passionately spittin knowledge to those with enough game to recognize what he was saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqydua5N3BE

Dawg gtfoh with that ? . Pac never was a real thug regardless. But I'll tell what he is though.
    He's the most iconic rapper of all time. He's most influential, the most passionate, and the most well respected. There will never be another pac. He is truly a one of a kind. However, at end the day ? know that pac wasn't a real thug. That doesn't mean he can't be the goat though.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know what the parameters are supposed to be to be a "real thug" or whatever. Shock G said he was always a thug even before it was in his music. He would be out in the streets doin his thing then come do the music thing. Shock G knew him better than anyone on here. But thats immaterial. This is the only place ive ever heard anybody question his "credentials" or whatever. Dude saw a lot and experienced a lot thats the truth. In a short amount of time. And It all went into the music.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac is like these reason ? father and super hero, can't look at him objectively
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If pac is actor then wat biggie is ?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Mind you biggie aint have to sell any drugs . His mom was workinf a decent job
  • 5 Grand
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @5 Grand, your entire argument is absolutely dumb especially coming from someone as yourself. So you saying anytime an artist shows emotions in their music then it is acting? When Sam Cooke dropped "A Change Is Coming" in 1964, was he just acting or was he adamant about the issues that going on in society? When Stevie Wonder dropped Innervisions in 1973 those songs wasn't coming from a place of sincerity?

All I'm saying is don't get caught up with 2Pac's acting. The man was an actor, he played the part.

He went from taking ballet lessons when he was 17 to Thug life in a matter of years. How many ballerinas do you know that live the thug life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u19HmKx69GE

If you watch his mannerisms and the way he holds his hands you can see a big difference between his true self and the thug life 2Pac that would emerge in his later years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30_lTWtGMaE
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »
    The Biggie movie gets too much hate imho ? wasnt that bad from what I remember

? plz that ? was terrible

Only salvable parts of the film were the women and the performances
  • RickyRich
    Options
    @5 Grand, your entire argument is absolutely dumb especially coming from someone as yourself. So you saying anytime an artist shows emotions in their music then it is acting? When Sam Cooke dropped "A Change Is Coming" in 1964, was he just acting or was he adamant about the issues that going on in society? When Stevie Wonder dropped Innervisions in 1973 those songs wasn't coming from a place of sincerity?

All I'm saying is don't get caught up with 2Pac's acting. The man was an actor, he played the part.

He went from taking ballet lessons when he was 17 to Thug life in a matter of years. How many ballerinas do you know that live the thug life?

If you watch his mannerisms and the way he holds his hands you can see a big difference between his true self and the thug life 2Pac that would emerge in his later years.

The ? grew up aint no acting . Sometimes its the people hang around change who u r
  • 5 Grand
    Options

The ? grew up aint no acting . Sometimes its the people hang around change who u r

I hear you but those two clips I posted are like night and day.

In fact, his behavior and mannerisms are so different I'm inclined to believe it was all an act.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should be the best one and they are going to ? it up smh, at least the actor looks similar
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it I'm still excited to see it
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    ? it I'm still excited to see it

Yeah I'll still watch it