Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    @aneed123 did you got to college in Tuskegee?

Naw but being from there u grow up like u do (there and Bama St). My mom worked there and I worked there for 4 years after graduating college. I went to University of Alabama.

My brother in law went there around 2001. I think he stayed for a couple of years down there

That's whassup where in Bama u from ?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them white supremacist don't play

They like nawl man, hidden colors? ? it we gotta harass you pronto!
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing in the HC series is groundbreaking that's why he's still alive n functioning financially..

Bill Cooper on the other hand...well we know how that story ended...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @aneed123 did you got to college in Tuskegee?

Naw but being from there u grow up like u do (there and Bama St). My mom worked there and I worked there for 4 years after graduating college. I went to University of Alabama.

My brother in law went there around 2001. I think he stayed for a couple of years down there

That's whassup where in Bama u from ?

nah, I'm not from Bama lol. I'm Tennessee bred but my brother-in-law went down there for school
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all be some of these ? too much credit.

I think that's part of some people's issue with guys like Tariq and Umar....taking everything they say as gospel. You're not supposed to take in 100% of what anyone says without critically examining it to see what holds up and what doesn't. Not saying HC is right or wrong but to accept anything as complete truth just because it's a counter point to a system you already distrust is how people get manipulated
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    For a ? like him this is legitimacy.
    "I'm threatening y'all! Buy my DVD"

All jokes aside,from a marketing stand point this definitely helps his brand and solidify his current position
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I think that's part of some people's issue with guys like Tariq and Umar....taking everything they say as gospel. You're not supposed to take in 100% of what anyone says without critically examining it to see what holds up and what doesn't. Not saying HC is right or wrong but to accept anything as complete truth just because it's a counter point to a system you already distrust is how people get manipulated

Just because YOU PERSONALLY do not fact check the information you receive, that does not mean that people like me don't

It's sad that you ? can never EVER point to anything specific when hating on TQ or UJ(and yes that's what it is, hating) yet y'all continue to deride for no reason

Because of this that just makes me think that your complaints are emotionally-based
  • blackrain
    edited September 2016
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Just because YOU PERSONALLY do not fact check the information you receive, that does not mean that people like me don't

It's sad that you ? can never EVER point to anything specific when hating on TQ or UJ(and yes that's what it is, hating) yet y'all continue to deride for no reason

Because of this that just makes me think that your complaints are emotionally-based

Did you even read what you just responded to? Nothing in this post makes sense in regards to what I said. I didn't personalize anything, I made a general statement about someone hearing information that runs counter to something they already don't like and taking it all as truth solely based on it being the opposite of what they've previously been told. I specifically said I'm not saying HC is right or wrong as a qualifier. You responded with emotions on this one not me when i specifically said the point isn't about those 2 only it's about any and all information you take in.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Did you even read what you just responded to? Nothing in this post makes sense in regards to what I said. I didn't personalize anything, I made a general statement about someone hearing information that runs counter to something they already don't like and taking it all as truth solely based on it being the opposite of what they've previously been told. I specifically said I'm not saying HC is right or wrong as a qualifier. You responded with emotions on this one not me when i specifically said the point isn't about those 2 only it's about any and all information you take in.

Yes your statement was general, just like every ? on here that hates on either of those men, YALL CAN ONLY EVER MAKE GENERAL STATEMENTS OF HATE

Nothing specific, complaining and whining just to complain and whine

ONCE AGAIN, just because YOU PERSONALLY don't fact check ALL INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT A PERSON LIKE ME DOESNT AS WELL

It's that simple. You're skeptical but you're too intellectually LAZY to actually pinpoint what it is that you're skeptical about, so you kept your statement general
  • blackrain
    Options

Yes your statement was general, just like every ? on here that hates on either of those men, YALL CAN ONLY EVER MAKE GENERAL STATEMENTS OF HATE

ONCE AGAIN, just because YOU PERSONALLY don't fact check ALL INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT A PERSON LIKE ME DOESNT AS WELL

It's that simple. You're skeptical but you're too intellectually LAZY to actually pinpoint what it is that you're skeptical about, so you kept your statement general

Where did I say I don't fact check information I take in? What would be the point of me saying it's important to fact check if I don't myself? My post wasn't even about Umar or Tariq or anyone who speaks on the same issues they do, but rather the audience itself who takes in the information or any information in general regardless of who it's from and if you don't think people mindlessly follow someone you're being naive as hell. So once again, you're responding emotionally because someone actually thinks it's a good thing to take a second to research the information they're being told simply because you have a weird obsession with the source of said information and can't separate the two.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly feel sorry for some of these smart dumb brothers. They'll get hustled by anyone who says something they like or wanna hear. They'll follow them even if they are full of contradiction and have a track record of doing stuff that goes directly against what they're preaching. Whether it's these prosperity pimps preachers, entertainers, crooked politicians or pro-black race hustlers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HebReKH82kE
    With these brothers you don't even have to have a proven track record or title to speak on subjects. As long as what you say sounds good to them, they'll follow you blindly. That's why these Oswald Bates brothers regurgitating prison logic and victim talk can gain a following. Brothers like orators.
    A former ? or janitor can become a minister at one of these mega churches. A failed rapper/ PUA guy/ ? or mack daddy can become an expert on race relations and 'black history' and speak for blacks. Hell, a white boy like Shaun King can speak for 'em.
    Opportunists will see a sucker from a mile away and hustle 'em. I ain't mad at them. If you can feed your family that way, why not?
    Slept on post...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is no respecter of persons. Why is it so hard for people to understand such a thing? Folks are going head long into hell because the devil has blinded your eyes from the simplicity of the good news of Jesus Christ. Gone for all eternity because of sheer stupidity that was cloaked with the veneer of "black pride". I just can't even fathom it. But it was written, so shall it be done. Amen.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is no respecter of persons. Why is it so hard for people to understand such a thing? Folks are going head long into hell because the devil has blinded your eyes from the simplicity of the good news of Jesus Christ. Gone for all eternity because of sheer stupidity that was cloaked with the veneer of "black pride". I just can't even fathom it. But it was written, so shall it be done. Amen.
    What's the correlation between this and the topic?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , shut the ? up.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All teachers and teachings are mere references points for further teachers and teachings....n if u dnt get that, that aint on the teacher
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    What's the correlation between this and the topic?

The comments in here my friend.

@dwade206 specifically called out christians.

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

? , shut the ? up.

Mad as usual. You need to experience joy my friend. It has to hurt you to be so mad all day every day. Help him LORD Jesus. Amen.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

Where did I say I don't fact check information I take in? What would be the point of me saying it's important to fact check if I don't myself? My post wasn't even about Umar or Tariq or anyone who speaks on the same issues they do, but rather the audience itself who takes in the information or any information in general regardless of who it's from and if you don't think people mindlessly follow someone you're being naive as hell. So once again, you're responding emotionally because someone actually thinks it's a good thing to take a second to research the information they're being told simply because you have a weird obsession with the source of said information and can't separate the two.

This post is passive aggression PERIOD

Yes, you mentioned BOTH BY NAME, and proceeded to hate without stating what you're hating on

If you ACTUALLY researched what you're ignorantly speaking on, you wouldn't have made this post in the first place

• xxCivicxx
    Options

Please explain this part, it doesn't make any sense at all

The people you're talking about REPEATEDLY ask their audience to fact check them

Once again, you would know this if you weren't ignorantly speaking on this topic without doing the proper research
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    There are so many high-estrogen passive aggressive males on this site it's ? disgusting

Where are all of the grown men??
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I honestly feel sorry for some of these smart dumb brothers. They'll get hustled by anyone who says something they like or wanna hear. They'll follow them even if they are full of contradiction and have a track record of doing stuff that goes directly against what they're preaching. Whether it's these prosperity pimps preachers, entertainers, crooked politicians or pro-black race hustlers.
    With these brothers you don't even have to have a proven track record or title to speak on subjects. As long as what you say sounds good to them, they'll follow you blindly. That's why these Oswald Bates brothers regurgitating prison logic and victim talk can gain a following. Brothers like orators.
    A former ? or janitor can become a minister at one of these mega churches. A failed rapper/ PUA guy/ ? or mack daddy can become an expert on race relations and 'black history' and speak for blacks. Hell, a white boy like Shaun King can speak for 'em.
    Opportunists will see a sucker from a mile away and hustle 'em. I ain't mad at them. If you can feed your family that way, why not?
    Slept on post...

Once again, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SPECIFICALLY

This is what I mean. Passive aggressive and feminine

You're made so many unfounded assumptions in this post

Who is following TQ or UJ because their information "sounds good"?? Please name names or you're literally just passive aggressively talking out of your ass
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Slept on post...

Also, post like these are why most of you ? will stay stupid for your entire lives

I think I've proven many times on here that really not many of you ? are seeing me when it comes to historical knowledge OUTSIDE of anything in ANY of the Hidden Colors series

Yet you pseudo-intellectuals still try me

Please step up and elaborate on your post so that I can embarrass you
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I had to teach most of you dumb ? the real agenda behind eugenics/planned parenthood, yet you ? seem to think you know better than the people that are ACTUALLY EDUCATING BLACK PEOPLE
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I had to teach most of you dumb ? the real agenda behind feminism and it's goal to destroy the black family, yet you ? seem to think you know better than the people that are ACTUALLY EDUCATING BLACK PEOPLE