Why do (black) ppl hate dj vlad?

Options
13»

Comments

• vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm black (my parents are Jamaican) and I gotta say black people are the single most racist people I know. Fact of teh matter is if Vlad was black he wouldn't get anywhere near as much hate.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ppxud6ju7xux.jpg

End thread

I knew he'd look like that
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm black (my parents are Jamaican) and I gotta say black people are the single most racist people I know. Fact of teh matter is if Vlad was black he wouldn't get anywhere near as much hate.

No, you're not.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snitched on Ross, is a ? towards Budden. Other than that I dont think its a black thing, it just happens most artists in hip hop are black.

But music IS a Black thing.

Fixed

The white man is a natural ? with no direct correlation to rhythm, harmonies, and/or melodies.

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a white man making money off of black culture and ross made him a millionaire he is just taking a job away from a black man. Can you name a black man that has interviews like vlad on youtube?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    I watch his interviews, my beef is that he's incredibly divisive and plays on that culture of ppl who don't read but read the titles of articles before they decide to click it. He says a lot of stupid things on purpose and it gets under people's skins. He's a cheap journalist but it works on his target audience SMMFH.

Sometimes the interviews some interesting people. Other times it's just trash.

This was a well thought out, balanced crititique of that ? ?

I prefer just to say that's he's a ? ? lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never knew he was black.. i never watched a vlad video .. i think its the thread titles n subject matter or some ? ..

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't hate, just seen few interviews, and think they suck ? . Dude deviates from one maybe good question, to come ? about Slim Jesus or something totally irrelevant to who he is interviewing or the culture really.

? ya thread while I'm replying.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Snitched on Ross, is a ? towards Budden. Other than that I dont think its a black thing, it just happens most artists in hip hop are black.

But hip hop IS a Black thing.

But we people dont dislike him because hes not black...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But how do yall feel about slim jesus lol vlad a fool
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

But hip hop IS a Black thing.

But we people dont dislike him because hes not black...

I'm really not seeing that from most of the reaction I'm reading..

The most reasonable thing I've is that they like his interviews because he simply doesn't like them. Fair.

"He's a culture vulture." How? Oh I know why because he's white and ask the ? that he ask which at times can be a bit asinine but he knows his audience is are mostly younger ppl...

"He snitched on Ross" sigh... Look niqqaz, some of us don't live by the code of the streets. Shiiiet I think if Ross personally punched in the face for talking ? hell my broke azz might sue too. I say that to say, so ? what??

"He shouldn't have did the no plug interview without the bankrolls blessing" if Vlad didn't someone else would've. U can't convince me otherwise...

? this thread. All it did was confirm what I already knew...

Thanks niqqaz :/
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause he's a "chatty patty", masquerading as a journalist.