So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

Options

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Or we could talk about wtc 6

Before
    6wtc2.jpg

After
    WTC_6_from_overhead.jpg

Crater_WTC6_912.jpg

wtc6_outline.jpg

There was major damage done to this building on the side NOT facing tower 1, before either tower collapsed. You can see 7 in the background
    10_2newbldg6study.jpg

CNN also aired an explosion from 6 on the day of the attacks
    11build6cnncoll.jpg
    Blast_at_WTC6_0903.jpg

If that damage was done by falling debris then

1. Why was it damaged before there was any falling debris?

2. Where is the building debris in the hole? It appears that the core columns of 6 were completely obliterated and there's not much debris to speak of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASl6dxlMPGQ
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    @BiblicalAtheist you're Canadian.. why do u think the US gov orchestrated 911?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I know when that second plane hit ot went clean through the building

From the right angle u can see the remnants come out the other side
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been in those buildings a few dozen times and I can't call it
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @BiblicalAtheist you're Canadian.. why do u think the US gov orchestrated 911?

Hide information/further a* greater agenda.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Exactly
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What About A-Rab On Israeli Crime Doe?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What hit Pentagon
    Where is 2 Trillion
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Like I said before, tons of first responders and people living around ground zero have died from cancer and new cancer cases are coming out of that area to this day
    little-known fact: they can get cancer from things aside from "mysterious radiation"
    Let's pretend for a second that a 15 meter tall commercial jet was able to fly level only 6 meters above the ground and cause a hole in the side of the pentagon that is smaller than the size of the plane
    let's pretend you're familiar with the size of the Pentagon and/or the way the plane hit it?
    Most people don't know the name Kurt Sonnenfeld

...Google his name and see what comes up
    you mean the guy who started talking about all the conspiracy stuff he saw only AFTER he was wanted for his wife's murder? huh.
  • janklow
    Options
    We've argued back & forth for years in this thread. The main thing these anti conspiracy guys say is "show me proof". But when evidence is shown they either deflect or keep repeating themselves.
    it's entirely possible the "evidence" being shown is garbage. but when this is shown, pro-conspiracy guys show me a video on the internet.
    -you have no proof of a plane hitting the Pentagon whatsoever.
    yet to meet anyone who's ever seen the Pentagon in the flesh claim this ? .
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    We've argued back & forth for years in this thread. The main thing these anti conspiracy guys say is "show me proof". But when evidence is shown they either deflect or keep repeating themselves.
    it's entirely possible the "evidence" being shown is garbage. but when this is shown, pro-conspiracy guys show me a video on the internet.
    The evidence isn't garbage. It's enough to bring a case against the US government. It's just that some ppl, like yourself, will never accept the notion our government would orchestrate a false flag attack on its own ppl. Their are ppl out here that WAY smarter than me & you that don't believe the government
    -you have no proof of a plane hitting the Pentagon whatsoever.yet to meet anyone who's ever seen the Pentagon in the flesh claim this ? .
    Show me a picture of the plane that hit the Pentagon. Since we know it's impossible for 747's to disenigrate into dust. Where did the plane go? Not one picture of any bodies? And don't try and change subjects because we not letting you off.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Like I said before, tons of first responders and people living around ground zero have died from cancer and new cancer cases are coming out of that area to this day
    little-known fact: they can get cancer from things aside from "mysterious radiation"
    Let's pretend for a second that a 15 meter tall commercial jet was able to fly level only 6 meters above the ground and cause a hole in the side of the pentagon that is smaller than the size of the plane
    let's pretend you're familiar with the size of the Pentagon and/or the way the plane hit it?

you mean the guy who started talking about all the conspiracy stuff he saw only AFTER he was wanted for his wife's murder? huh.

You lost a long time ago simpleton

Don't quote me again unless you're apologizing
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it

And NO simpleton, cancer is not random

SPECIFIC CANCERS are triggered by SPECIFIC CARCINOGENS
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the pentagon, how about that plane in PA where yhe passengers fought back

There was mot a trace of metal at that crash site
    ..even on 9/11 i was like "thats it" when they showed the wooded area with no fires blazing...i think it was shot down cuz jets were scrambled around that area

I will flag the first person to say it wasnt a plane that hit the WTC
  • pounds_of_purp
    pounds_of_purp Members Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Its a case of turning the cheek for the greater good. the resources gained alliances fitnes fitnes forged just add the the fear mongering in the usa
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    Definitely something ain't right
  • janklow
    Options
    The evidence isn't garbage. It's enough to bring a case against the US government.
    the evidence seems to be primary videos on the internet. who's bringing that case against the US government that you're citing as validation of this "evidence?"
    It's just that some ppl, like yourself, will never accept the notion our government would orchestrate a false flag attack on its own ppl.
    there's a difference between the notion and actually SUPPORTING the claims you're making.
    Their are ppl out here that WAY smarter than me & you that don't believe the government
    why do i have a feeling that this is going to be a claim that someone who knows a lot about topic X that has nothing to do with 9/11 must be an expert witness regarding 9/11
    Show me a picture of the plane that hit the Pentagon.
    okay
    Since we know it's impossible for 747's to disenigrate into dust.
    who said it disintegrated into dust?

also, speaking of changing the subject, are you going to answer if you have ever seen the Pentagon in the flesh?
  • janklow
    Options
    Don't quote me again unless you're apologizing
    it will never cease to amaze me how people post on the internet and then start crying the second someone replies to them and doesn't agree with them. grow the ? up or stop posting.
    And NO simpleton, cancer is not random
    considering that you're trying to talk ? , did you actually read what i said?

scan through that and tell me where i said it was "random"
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    I understand how the buildings collapsed. The structure was damaged. The weight from above the impact could no longer be supported. It collapsed and the momentum kept it going. If you use a keen eye, you can see the area above impact slightly pause as it meets the impact point, then gains momentum and keep going.

As far as the Pentagon the ? looks bogus, but their have been people who say they witnessed the plane hit the building. I've seen a poster on here state his Aunt saw it.

The plane that crashed smirky as hell.

But the U.S. Government exposed themselves that day. ? hasn't been right since.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I understand how the buildings collapsed. The structure was damaged. The weight from above the impact could no longer be supported. It collapsed and the momentum kept it going. If you use a keen eye, you can see the area above impact slightly pause as it meets the impact point, then gains momentum and keep going.

As far as the Pentagon the ? looks bogus, but their have been people who say they witnessed the plane hit the building. I've seen a poster on here state his Aunt saw it.

The plane that crashed smirky as hell.

But the U.S. Government exposed themselves that day. ? hasn't been right since.

At the bold: No offense but you don't understand how the buildings collapsed

At the italicized: I think a painted dr0ne hit the pentagon
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I don't know what to think. I've been swayed back and forth multiple times. Time will tell.
  • Trillfate
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    *YAWN*
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, our gov'ment did it