Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    The 1:31 mark looks cheap and cheesy as ? ............smh

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Why pac ain't get no big budget film like biggie and straight outta Compton?

Exactly.

That car scene that I pointed out above is super cheap looking. I hope that the rest of the movie is not like that.

giphy.gif

Smh
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Seeing gravy play biggie again does not give me high hopes but I will support & hopefully this is better then notorious
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Seeing gravy play biggie again does not give me high hopes but I will support & hopefully this is better then notorious

? no one cares about your opinion
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    i mean John Singleton said ? this movie so idk

johnsingletonReal talk! The reason I am not making this picture is because the people involved aren't really respectful of the legacy of Tupac Amaru Shakur. I won't say much if you want you can read my articles in Hollywood Reporter on authenticity in Black Storytelling ... To Pac's real fans just know I am still planning a movie on Tupac ... It doesn't matter what they do mines will be better... Tupac was much more than a hip hop artist ... He was a black man guided by his passions ... Of most importance was his love of black people and culture ... Something the people involved in this movie know nothing about... Real talk! How you gonna make a movie about a man when you suing his mother to get the rights to tell his story?! They have no true love 4 Pac so this movie will not be made with love! And that's why my ass isn't involved ! If Tupac knew what was going on he'd ride on all these fools and take it to the streets... But I won't do that ... I'll just make my own project. What Yall think about that?!!

• lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    How the ? you act(in the Hollywood sense) like you got passion? Lol

Wouldn't you call that passionate acting ? ..You wanna question pacs street credibility? Ok fine but don't ? on that mans passion...It takes intense passion to work as hard as he did during his lifetime..Look at his track record for evidence

Man ban that ? for trolling Pac around the anniversary of his death...These stupid ? have no respect...

Yeah he was passionate about, "acting" but he wasn't a "thug" like he claimed to be.

2Pac might have been the world's greatest actor to never win an oscar.

He made passionate music, but that's what musicians are supposed to do. Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Prince, R Kelly, Alicia Keys, they all make very passionate love songs but if you really think about it, it's really just a song. They have to assume the role of the person that the song is written for and then sing it.

A good example is She's Out Of My Life by Michael Jackson. He sounds like he's about to break down and start crying at the end of the song...but its just a song. Its just an act, he's not really feeling those emotions, he's just acting.

She's Out Of My Life - Michael Jackson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DQJPL9Yuq0

^^^ Are you guys telling me that Michael Jackson was really "passionate" about the girl being, "out of his life" or was he just singing a song and acting the part?

Still mad about hit em up huh?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

? no one cares about your opinion

? ya a culture vulture outsider Canadian ? u ? & stop worrying about me ? u don't live n the States gtfoh
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Netflix exclusive
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like a fanfilm.
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Your tellin me they couldnt do a proper car scene then a green screen ? This ? sucks as pac . They should of hiree fkin tharealest
  • RickyRich
    Options
  • TDUB1
    TDUB1 Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    IT SLICKSIDE LOOK WACK .I GREW UP ON PAC I REMEMBER HEARING DEAR MAMA DOMINATE THE RADIO THE MOVIE WONT HAVE ? ON HIS LIFE WITH THAT SAID I STILL HOPE THEY DONT MESS IT UP COMPLETELY . IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT TO SEE PAC GROW OLDER BUT EVEN FOR HIS AGE HE WAS LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF MUH PHUKAS MENTALLY . RIP TUPAC ONE OF THE GREATEST HIPHOP ARTIST ALL TIME NOT EVEN AN ARGUMENT .
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm mad TWD ain't paying they ppl well

How they left two cast members do this ? ?