Swiss cheese on notice! New fossil discovery punches more holes in the Theory of Evolution!

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    To see MAN, in different creeds or nationalities is a direct link to our evolutionary principal as modern MAN today. To believe that the cradle of life started in Nubia/Kush, being Adam and Eve, whom today, all man walking this earth share the same DNA, is connected to evolution. The case being that all creeds of MAN come from Afrika; thus meaning that Adam and Eve are black. So to see mexicans, whites, indians and every other race is evolution in itself being that one comman ancestor is shared and that is of black Afrikan lineage. Through creation comes evolution. One shouldnt be pitted against the other. The dog came from the domestication of wolves yet wolves which means the genes of the wolf mutated to branch different breads of dogs, meaning they evolved. If a domesticated pig escapes back to the wild, it will grow fur and tusk again thus returning back to a boar within a few weeks. #CREATION/EVOLUTION!!!

You are talking about a change within species/kind. This is of course true. What the majority of folks who hold to the Theory of Evolution believe is that a change took place across species in order to produce a totally new species. This has never been observed. There is no record of it in the fossils. There is no missing link. The theory of Evolution is utter nonsense. Amen.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Sooooo......

How come the bible failed to mention the dinosaurs?

It did. Read Genesis 1. Here let me post it for you:

20 And ? said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21 And ? created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and ? saw that it was good.

22 And ? blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

24 And ? said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And ? made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and ? saw that it was good."
    Genesis 1:20-25

Animals, both land and sea, were created on the 5th and 6th day. Amen.

Cattle and birds

Nothing about Dinosaurs.

Bruh do you even know when the term dinosaur was invented? The book of Genesis was written over 3500+ years ago in the Hebrew language. Dinosaur wasn't even in the vocabulary of the time, nor the english language. Come on your smarter than this @Turfaholic

Yes, because Dinosaurs were around and chilling before the ideology of a ? existed. And according to Christian logic, Jesus is ? . So you mean to tell me Jesus created the dinosaurs. Disappeared. Waited billions of years after they died off. Came back. Created man. Disappeared some more years. Slid through Mary birth canal etc.

You need your head checked
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    You do realize proof of life billions of years ago destroys your religious take on the origins of life, right?

If you want to put your stake down a billion years ago, go ahead! Because guess what? ? is still in the back of that! Hey I tell you what @LUClEN, go ahead and put your stake down 999 zillion years ago and say that was the beginning! And guess what? ? is still in the back of that!

? is from everlasting to everlasting! He had no beginning and He will never have an end! Therefore no matter when you put your stake down, Genesis 1:1 will still be true!

"In the beginning ? created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

Do you know Him?

? is only coherent in a pantheistic model of the universe

The ? of your imagination may fall into that paradigm you just put forth. But not the true and living ? who seeks to have an intimate relationship with you by way of the new birth in Messiah Yeshua! Will you come to the light today @LUClEN ?

For the good news is this: Messiah Yeshua died for our sins according to the scriptures. He was buried in a borrowed tomb, and on the 3rd day He rose from the dead according to the scriptures. He bore the penalty on the cross that we could not pay. Thus He became our sacrificial substitute. The total wrath of ? the Father was poured out upon the Son. And because the wrath of ? was satisfied in the death of His Son all who come to Yeshua Ha Mashiach by faith will inherit the kingdom to come! You will be forgiven of all your sins, you will have eternal life, you will be justified in the sight of ? , you will have peace with ? , and your name will not be blotted out of the Lambs book of life! Hallelujah!

Will you receive the free gift of salvation today my friend? You can know Him right here and right now if you say YES to the LORD! Will you say Yes to the LORD today?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Isaiah 11 6&7
    “ The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
    The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
    The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
    And a little child shall lead them.
    The cow and the bear shall graze;
    Their young ones shall lie down together;
    And the lion shall eat straw like the ox. "

So all ? 's creatures were eligible to get into heaven minus the dinosaurs?

Please research when the term Dinosaur was invented and then report back please. I know you can't be that dense. I just know it.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Sooooo......

20 And ? said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

21 And ? created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and ? saw that it was good.

22 And ? blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

24 And ? said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

25 And ? made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and ? saw that it was good."

Cattle and birds

Nothing about Dinosaurs.

Bruh do you even know when the term dinosaur was invented? The book of Genesis was written over 3500+ years ago in the Hebrew language. Dinosaur wasn't even in the vocabulary of the time, nor the english language. Come on your smarter than this @Turfaholic

Yes, because Dinosaurs were around and chilling before the ideology of a ? existed. And according to Christian logic, Jesus is ? . So you mean to tell me Jesus created the dinosaurs. Disappeared. Waited billions of years after they died off. Came back. Created man. Disappeared some more years. Slid through Mary birth canal etc.

Nah I don't believe the timeline that you put forth. Amen.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    give this senile ? his own parent thread.
    dwagg3l1xtr9.jpg

What if I told you this post clearly illustrates that you have no idea what the theory of evolution actually states

If you think that evolution says we evolved from monkeys, then you are a ? , period, point blank

evolution-cartoon.jpg

And that is more plausible?

23qTBsN.jpg

Mad reductionist but this the basic jist of it.

The problem is that people belive human life to be special, which is why the human in the picture is askin' why he's there.

If you religious zealots left biology out of it and kept it about consciousness, that'd be cool I guess.

Well that is what separates man from beast. We have the ability to contemplate, to reason, to make choices. Why? Because we are created in the image and after the likeness of ? . He has given mankind a will to choose. Unlike the beasts of the earth who only operate by instinct. We are unique.

Yeah King this is what I mean. There are many species on this earth who have evolved in individual ways, in ways that other animals didn't. Humans have what we would call consciousness.

Again with the why. I've never understand why the why is important
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    give this senile ? his own parent thread.
    dwagg3l1xtr9.jpg

What if I told you this post clearly illustrates that you have no idea what the theory of evolution actually states

If you think that evolution says we evolved from monkeys, then you are a ? , period, point blank

evolution-cartoon.jpg

And that is more plausible?

23qTBsN.jpg

Mad reductionist but this the basic jist of it.

The problem is that people belive human life to be special, which is why the human in the picture is askin' why he's there.

If you religious zealots left biology out of it and kept it about consciousness, that'd be cool I guess.

Well that is what separates man from beast. We have the ability to contemplate, to reason, to make choices. Why? Because we are created in the image and after the likeness of ? . He has given mankind a will to choose. Unlike the beasts of the earth who only operate by instinct. We are unique.

Yeah King this is what I mean. There are many species on this earth who have evolved in individual ways, in ways that other animals didn't. Humans have what we would call consciousness.

Again with the why. I've never understand why the why is important

Because ? said that the why is important my friend. For unless you understand the why you will never know what your true identity is. Do you know Messiah Yeshua?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Sooooo......

Cattle and birds

Nothing about Dinosaurs.

Nah I don't believe the timeline that you put forth. Amen.

ncbd53tl0wmc.gif

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ao6Vw.gif

Explain death before sin in your timeline.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Ao6Vw.gif

Nah I'm good b.

I'll school you again next thread

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ao6Vw.gif

Nah I'm good b.

Right. Because you can't. There was no death before sin came into the world. So miss me with your timeline that you created out of your rear end. Amen.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Ao6Vw.gif

Nah I'm good b.

Right. Because you can't. There was no death before sin came into the world. So miss me with your timeline that you created out of your rear end. Amen.

You really want to do this?

(Sigh)

If there was no death before sin than explain this.....

mj697k45hur2.jpg

Looks like death before sin to me.....
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a believer, but I also have faith that ? put systems in place to keep everything moving forward. I think people limit ? when they suggest evolution is not real. I don't necessarily believe we evolved from primates, who knows, but I do think everything evolves to survive.

In actuality, ? might have simply dipped his finger into the primordial ooze and knew that, from that action, everything would emerge to where we are today. I believe in ? but I think it's supreme hubris to attempt to know how he operates.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ao6Vw.gif

death by sin is symbolic..

sin has nothing to do w physical death..

animals? plants? planets? stars? bacteria? insects? black holes? galaxies?

death is inevitable, since the beginning of life..

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a outdated objectively stupid theory at this point. It's only still pushed because they haven't found a fleshed out enough replacement. In 15-20yrs it will be abandoned completely. Bet on it
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ao6Vw.gif

Nah I'm good b.

(Sigh)

mj697k45hur2.jpg

? says this:

"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned" Romans 5:12

Death only came because of sin. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    I'm a believer, but I also have faith that ? put systems in place to keep everything moving forward. I think people limit ? when they suggest evolution is not real. I don't necessarily believe we evolved from primates, who knows, but I do think everything evolves to survive.

In actuality, ? might have simply dipped his finger into the primordial ooze and knew that, from that action, everything would emerge to where we are today. I believe in ? but I think it's supreme hubris to attempt to know how he operates.

I get what you are saying. But ? has revealed certain things to us. The Word of ? says this:

"The secret things belong to the Lord our ? , but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law."
    Deuteronomy 29:29

There are very many things that are secret to us, things that only ? knows because He alone knows everything. But there are things that have been revealed to us so that we may know certain things about ? and how He does operate. Those things are written in His law. The law is His word. The word is the Bible. Thus what is revealed in the Bible can be ascertained by the creatures He made in His image and after His likeness.

Thus Genesis 1-2 clearly describes how ? made everything. There is no need to speculate. Thus the reason why I reject Evolution on a macro scale. The Bible disagrees with it, true Science disagrees with it, the fossil record disagrees with it, and the missing link disagrees with it. There is no proof whatsoever that it happened! It takes more faith to believe in that faulty theory than it does to believe in ? . Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Ao6Vw.gif

Death is symbolic?

Graveyard-Gjemnes-in-Norway.JPG

tumblr_mzys8nfrxf1st18yzo1_400.gif

You take your meds today?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Ao6Vw.gif

Nah I'm good b.

(Sigh)

mj697k45hur2.jpg

? says this:

"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned" Romans 5:12

Uh oh, something's not adding up son.....

How did the Dinosaurs die off if there was no man around at the time to introduce sin to the world?

Come on son, you can do this. Prove me wrong.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ao6Vw.gif

Nah I'm good b.

(Sigh)

mj697k45hur2.jpg

? says this:

Uh oh, something's not adding up son.....

How did the Dinosaurs die off if there was no man around at the time to introduce sin to the world?

Come on son, you can do this. Prove me wrong.

Animals were created on the 5th and the 6th day. Man was created after them and then he was given the task of naming all the land and air animals. I go with what is revealed, not by what is speculated. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited September 2016
    Options
    https://www.intellihub.com/scientist-terminated-proving-dinosaurs-humans-walked-earth-together/

Soft tissue has been found in Dinosaur fossils. If they died off 65 million years ago how do you explain the soft tissue that was found just recently?

54669521.jpg
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did ? have to rest after supposedly creating the heavens and the earth? Sounds like a mighty human trait to me. Lazy?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    https://www.intellihub.com/scientist-terminated-proving-dinosaurs-humans-walked-earth-together/

Soft tissue has been found in Dinosaur fossils. If they died off 65 million years ago how do you explain the soft tissue that was found just recently?

54669521.jpg

Some dinosaurs died in certain circumstances. It's not rare for Dinosaurs to be discovered in mummified conditions. Lack of air. Cold temperatures. Almost like the Ice Age. You're stumbling though B. Your arms not long enough to box with Gawd. You got the T- Rex simplex.

cv6ylje7iuiq.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Ao6Vw.gif

Death is symbolic?

Graveyard-Gjemnes-in-Norway.JPG

tumblr_mzys8nfrxf1st18yzo1_400.gif

You take your meds today?

did u read what I typed?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ao6Vw.gif

Nah I'm good b.

(Sigh)

mj697k45hur2.jpg

? says this:

Hold up bruh. Explain yourself. Is that dinosaur dead or not dead?