The Official "Espn First Take , FS1 Undisputed, Sportscenter , Sports Radio, Podcasts etc" Thread.

Options

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Ok so after watching Skip and Shannon's for a week now Skip & Shannon>>>>>>Stephen A. & Max

Skip & Shannon chemistry is better. Stephen A be rambling and when it's Max's turn, Stephen interject and rambles some more. Then he always end up shouting and getting animated. They better off bringing in Ryan Clark to debate Max and have SAS in as guest when they discussing NBA

Ryan Clark 1 of my favorite on sports tv
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didn't realize undisputed was just gonna be a straight carbon copy of 1st take...dam switch it up somewhat
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the fact that Joy doesn't talk, Molly just sounds annoying AF when she talks and she be misquoting what people be saying.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It feels like skip can really be himself on his show compared to espn

He said that on the first show. He said something about being happy not having to work for Walt Disney and can really be himself.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need a Molly vs Joy smash thread soon...

Joy got plenty of pics on her Instagram
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It feels like skip can really be himself on his show compared to espn

Thats probably why I like him more on this show. Seems more composed and not trying to troll.
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    ethos wrote: »
    One thing I appreciate more than anything is Sharps hit you in the heart straight facts about the racism in this country. Where as Stephen tries to tip toe.

I'm also surprised at how measured skip is on this show and as someone points out the chemistry between him and sharp.

Stephen A is very annoying. I once said Max was destroying him in debates but now he don't even let Max talk at all.

Be interesting where the ratings go but thus far skip and Shannon 》》》than max and stephen. I watch both so far personally.

On a side note the ? who moderates for skip show is useless doesn't say a ? thing and she needs to either be let go, upgraded, or let her throw in her 2 cents a li more.

This is joys first full time tv gig. Give her some time to get use to things. She actually said this about the whole kaepernick situation

True that.
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need a Molly vs Joy smash thread soon...

Joy >>>>>> Molly

there, and it's not even close.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    molly need to shut up

Stephen A: "There's three African-American billionaires in this country..."

Molly: "Jay-Z?"

Stephen A: "No"

When was this?

I remember Skip as a writer - he was damn good. He turned into a troll to get mainstream.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    molly need to shut up

When was this?

I remember Skip as a writer - he was damn good. He turned into a troll to get mainstream.

? i made that up. Sound like some ? she woukd say
    You had me too lol
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly got that perfect body, I do like Joy tho face wise plus she got some ? to her I believe right
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Today's First Take show PROVES that Skip should've been replaced by Will Cain, not Max Kellerman.

Max is awkward on the show. He stutters. He never looks the person he's talking to in the eye. He's always looking down at his note cards.

Will on the other hand doesn't have to look at notes. He speaks from the heart. He speaks clearly and stares Stephen A. directly in the eye, often staring him down even.

Max's talking time comes off like he's doing a book report. Will comes off like he's a seasoned debater.

Max's points always start out with some history lesson about some ancient tribe, trying to relate it to sports. He throws in random Mets and Yankees references in topics that have nothing to do with those teams because he's a NY homer. Often times, on social issues or controversial issues, Max agrees with Stephen A. and tries to show how "down" he is by making some reference to Chris Rock or the like.

Will holds his own in debates. He's knowledgeable on the topics and has his own conservative view which plays well of of Stephen A. because they can then have a true debate.

Stephen A. is ALWAYS punking Max by talking over Max, cutting him off, and telling him to hold on. Max obliges and sits there quietly, looking stupid. Today, at no point did Stephen A. own Will. In fact, you could see how much he respected Will because he let Will talk. When it's Stephen A. and Max, Stephen A. does 70% of the talking. When it's Stephen A. and Will, it's 50/50.

Will should've gotten the job. It's not too late. Stephen A. and Will have good chemistry.
  • prime_time_willy
    Options
    SAS do be over talking Max a lot but Max will make his point in two minutes while it takes SAS 10 minutes to make his. I like Max because he adds a more "cerebral" flare to the show which is refreshing.

? Will Cain he comes off as a misinformed conservative that is caught up in his own white privilege.
  • prime_time_willy
    Options
    molly need to shut up

When was this?

? i made that up. Sound like some ? she woukd say

Brah that's similiar to what happened on the show

Start at 4:12

https://youtu.be/xTVeS1lKJr4
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS do be over talking Max a lot but Max will make his point in two minutes while it takes SAS 10 minutes to make his. I like Max because he adds a more "cerebral" flare to the show which is refreshing.

? Will Cain he comes off as a misinformed conservative that is caught up in his own white privilege.

Word, Fake ass Tucker Carlson.

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    k5ononw5kofp.jpg

Why did Fat Joe tell Molly he loved her jewelry randomly when he mentioned the Cavs losing Moz and Dellav? Lol

"They lost a lot of piece-, they lost some serious-, naw, I cant do it.......love your jewelry."

@dee.i.? bruh how you gonna nosign this though LOL
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A little bit lengthy but interesting view on this undisputed vs first take show downhttp://youtu.be/XfxEND4ZK_o
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

elgato wrote: »
    Today's First Take show PROVES that Skip should've been replaced by Will Cain, not Max Kellerman.

Max is awkward on the show. He stutters. He never looks the person he's talking to in the eye. He's always looking down at his note cards.

Will on the other hand doesn't have to look at notes. He speaks from the heart. He speaks clearly and stares Stephen A. directly in the eye, often staring him down even.

Max's talking time comes off like he's doing a book report. Will comes off like he's a seasoned debater.

Max's points always start out with some history lesson about some ancient tribe, trying to relate it to sports. He throws in random Mets and Yankees references in topics that have nothing to do with those teams because he's a NY homer. Often times, on social issues or controversial issues, Max agrees with Stephen A. and tries to show how "down" he is by making some reference to Chris Rock or the like.

Will holds his own in debates. He's knowledgeable on the topics and has his own conservative view which plays well of of Stephen A. because they can then have a true debate.

Stephen A. is ALWAYS punking Max by talking over Max, cutting him off, and telling him to hold on. Max obliges and sits there quietly, looking stupid. Today, at no point did Stephen A. own Will. In fact, you could see how much he respected Will because he let Will talk. When it's Stephen A. and Max, Stephen A. does 70% of the talking. When it's Stephen A. and Will, it's 50/50.

Will should've gotten the job. It's not too late. Stephen A. and Will have good chemistry.
    http://youtu.be/RW_ebcqATCU

This video around 7:45 Kinda speaks of your point of view about it.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    elgato wrote: »